Any woman over the age of about 24 is gross, and even 24 is pushing it

Any woman over the age of about 24 is gross, and even 24 is pushing it.

Women are most attractive between about 16 and 19. They only get worse after that.

Men are most attractive between about 18 and 32, though that can easily reach into their 40s if they take good care of themselves.

Why do any men pretend to be attracted to ugly, old, used up women? It's fucking pathetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

spectrumnews.org/news/fathers-advanced-age-feeds-autism-risk/
webmd.com/men/news/20141202/older-dads-health#1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey user. the key is that you amrry a woman not for their looks but for their mental capacity. now these woman are few and far imbetween. so you marry that one. and contunue fucking the young ones

They put out, and cook, and pay the bills. Your little young skanks just want you to give and give.

When you get older (let's just call it mature) you will wake-up and realize how much time you've spent chasing hot ass which best case you fuck and then what? Young girls are hot and fun but horribly annoying and always short term. It's not even about getting married or having an family or anything like that but one day you'll look back and realize how much time, money and effort was wasted on this. You'll get it, just give it a decade or two.

If you set the precedent of being a beta provider for them, you deserve to get cucked.

Girls should want to sleep with you and be around you, and not expect to receive anything "in exchange" for that. Setting up a relationship like that is absolutely pathetic.

enjoy the downy kids

You do know men who impregnate young women are also more likely to have kids with birth defects, right? Sperm doesn't stay pristine forever.

>bullshit non-fact spread by feminists

You got a citation, at all, for that? Any sources?

Oh, you don't?

Yeah, that's because it's retarded bullshit. Literally just factually incorrect.

It's a well known scientific fact. As men age they produce lower quality gametes. Here's one study I found in the span of less than 3 minutes. I can send more if you're not satisfied. spectrumnews.org/news/fathers-advanced-age-feeds-autism-risk/

>desperately cherry picking to get around the fact that women should not have kids after about 35 (and every year past 19/20 increases risks of birth defects)
>trying to get around the fact that the man's age is unrelated to health of the children, whether he's 15 or 60

Here's an actual source, with actual citations: webmd.com/men/news/20141202/older-dads-health#1

Right from the top:

>Now, a growing body of research suggests that middle-aged men might be more likely to father children with mental health problems, as well as rare genetic disorders, such as the most common type of dwarfism. The findings are mixed.

>The findings are mixed.

That translates to "no proof it causes harm, most likely has no effect".

The woman's age is unquestionably related to child health - every single study finds the same results, this isn't disputed, and hasn't been for decades (centuries?). Older women have less healthy children, period.

The man's age is, as you can see above, almost certainly unrelated to child health. If it were, then why are multiple studies getting conflicting (and often opposing) results? Surely if the man's age were a major influence on childhood health, it would be a pretty clear result from every single study, like it is for women. But it isn't.

The facts don't seem to agree with your opinion that older men cause problems for offspring. What you're experiencing now is called "cognitive dissonance" - discomfort (often anger) from being exposed to factual information that refutes what you incorrectly believe.

You're welcome. And if you're a chick, good luck lol, time's a tickin.

I am a woman, however I don't want kids. I plan on getting my tubes removed next year.

Not a bad choice, bringing children into this world as it is now might as well be considered abuse.

I'm 42 and you're wrong.

post nudes you ugly cunt

I won't post nudes because I'm not a slut.

tits ot gtfo

>I am a woman

Stfu

Tits or gtfo you nast scag

Tits or gtfo cunt

Guess you’ll just have to
>get the fuck out
Then won’t you?

Looks like somebody's butthurt because they can't insult me with a lack of potential kids.

The purpose of "tits or gtfo" is to identify yourself as a girl. You are the one who is insisting your opinion is validated more so by being female on this subject by saying "I am a woman" before you state your opinion. So in turn proof is required to take what you say as the genuine opinion of a woman. Also how does that make u a slut? U are still user when u post ur tits with timestamp...you don't have an identity on here so it's not you posting the tits.

>implying I want children
>implying women are good for anything other then beating children

Woah I’m just a dude telling that chick to get the fuck out if she doesn’t show us tits.
But I do agree with you fine sir

I'm not trying to make my opinion any more validated. I was simply responding to "You're welcome. And if you're a chick, good luck lol, time's a tickin."

You poor fool. You've obviously never spent any time with a hot single mom who practices yoga, takes great care of herself, is totally self-confident, is hotter than the sun...and who is old enough to really know how to fuck and is comfortable enough in her own skin to get completely nasty with you.

40's oldfag here. In the past year, I have fucked women from age 19-49. mid-30s is the sweet spot. They still look great if they take care of themselves, but are past much of the dramatic and silly bullshit of virtually all of the girls in the under-25 set. And if you are discriminating and discerning, they are less likely to keep their hands constantly in your wallet.

You'll figure it out someday, young Padawan.

More validated is the wrong word. You made it personal would be a more appropriate description. Unless we know you are a woman then the personal touch is not there you could just be some fag trolling.

I'm married to a 30 year old. I'm 35. I still fuck 16-19 year olds on the side. Gets harder and harder to meet 16-17 year olds as you age though.

Any woman over the age of about 16 is gross, and even 16 is pushing it.

Women are most attractive between about 11 and 13. They only get worse after that.

Men aren't attractive ever because I'm not a fag.

Why do any men pretend to be attracted to ugly, old, used up women? It's fucking pathetic.

Well OP?

I couldn't post tits even if I wanted to since I have no camera. Feel free to disregard me in that manner. I've been bested by OP. I suppose a man's age has less of an effect than I originally thought.

so you have a computer but no cell phone? or webcam

>I've been bested by OP

At least this larping neck beard knows when to shut the fuck up

There is a 40+ year old mom at my work I went to school with her 2 kids. She is petite with an amazing ass and i know her tits are perky high b's. I am not pretending when I say I want to fuck the ever loving shit out of her. She is bossy and fiery and loves to bitch at me to mess with me. I start getting an erection when she does it I have to end the conversation and leave the room. It is even worse that I've definitely watched her eyes look me up and before while talking to her. I am not pretending to be attracted OP I would cheat if she wanted to fuck.

Correct. I don't leave my room so why would I need a phone?

>i’ve been bested by OP

Atleast you know your place

My ham planet detector is off the charts right now

uh huh. you should have said 'because im a space alien and thats stupid human technology' and it would have been just as believable

>setting up a relationship where you both contribute is pathetic

standard Sup Forums virgin

Whatever you say. Phones are for normies and you know it.

Let's see how wrong you are (yes, I know that obvious troll is obvious).

Charlize Theron: 42
Sup Forums's favorite: Taylor Swift: 28
Scarlett Johansson: 33
Kate Upton: 25
Emma Watson: 27
Margot Robbie: 27
Amy Adams: 43
Halle Berry: 51
Sofía Vergara: 45

the thing Sup Forums is known and honeypotted for: underage

Yeah OP is full of shit but you're fighting bullshit with bullshit

uh, every woman on that list is either extremely ugly and has always been so, or at the very best is 1/10th as attractive as they were when younger

you want to tell me taylor swift now isn't ugly as a horse compared to taylor swift in pic related?

well spotted fatty

real proud of yourself are ya?

not this person btw, y'all are truly salty at a woman's mere presence in your thread

hell, it aint even yours xdd

Shhhhhhhhh, that's a secret just between us and you.

Who are you calling fat nigger?
The only thing fat about me is my dick and your mom would agree
Eat shit and die