DC is rebooting it's comics to make them more progressive...

DC is rebooting it's comics to make them more progressive. Most are not out yet but this is what they are doing to Green Lantern.

Also the new superboy and robin are confirmed to be a in homosexual relationship.

>Green Lantern
U 'avin a giggle, m8?

Oh man i read this issue, it's hilarious. It goes on for literally 10 pages, just Oliie and Dinah competing about who's ghe biggest SJW with complete honestly. It was so over the top it was strange and opposed to rage-inducing, I was left thinking maybe it was a parody?

They're actually getting LESS progressive. Characters like black Superman, black Kid Flash, gay Green Lantern Alan Scott and black Power Girl are gone now in favor of their original versions.

Join red skull Sup Forums

>Also the new superboy and robin are confirmed to be a in homosexual relationship.

That's not true at all

Hail Hydra.

it may be true, may not be true, but the fact that i had to check it and couldn't just dismiss it as a lie right away still says something

Hail hydra

Fucking Armstrong-tier based.

not even cap can resist

but capeshit is garbage. who cares.

Hail Hydra

HAIL HYDRA!!!
The new face of Captain America!

Oliver Queen has always been a libshit.

When they inevitably fail, they will blame the "hate"

Anything by young Frank Miller is redpilled greatness.

I want to have consensual sex with Harely in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation. I love crazy girls.

call him
Green Numale

>implying crazy women can consent
rapist pakistani, why am I not surprised?

The rape thing is Indian.

it's an old trick. in this issue, a sensible speech is given by a lunatic villain, therefore all the sensible points he makes should become null and void because he's crazy.
except Spencer fucked himself because people know better. And some of them actually live in europe, not new york. how many refugees did new york take in again?

Amy Schumer is Harley Quinn?

well, your post managed to do what a bottle of talisker couldn't. i've officially thrown up on my floor.

I believe that's Green Arrow.

>yfw this is their attempt at having their villains be morally grey