Other urls found in this thread:

miami.cbslocal.com/video/channel/316-live/
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/16745/web
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Owned

nice gets

another shooting backed by the government to push gun control

Nice fake news.
Probably lives in America and is a dirty spic.

Imagine that. Happened at yet another, "gun free zone."

Don't see this shit happening in many other places than those.

ok, who done it. where the Sup Forumsro at?

I'd rather have universal healthcare that covers mental health than to lose my guns

if devos got her way then the shooter could be stopped by the guns owned by the school

Imagine that. Happened in America again.

Don't see this shit happening in many other countries than that.

how come there is never a mass shooting at a shooting range?

The only answer to this is more guns. Everyone should have a gun. They should eat with guns, sleep with guns and insert them into their asshole on a regular basis.

Until they do what they tried to do a while back. Labeling owning a gun as a "mental health hazard." Or giving you some bullshit diagnosis like addiction to video games as a reason that you can't own guns.

No. You just see acid attacks and trucks ran into crowds and bombings.

Yeah, just another day user.

They should get more guns

>Another
2 in one day?

Make school less boring.

So, high schools should have guns then? Do you understand how fucked up a country must be if we even have to consider something like that?

Guns should come in the cereal boxes so you rednecks can have some fun.

I don't give a fuck.

This happens in many nations. Screech all you want but it's true.

*shoot you*

It's not fake I live 5 minutes from the school it's called Douglas high Google Douglas high shooting it's ongoing right now all I hear is cop cars flying by

"Areas where messed up people can go and kill other people shouldnt be defended" HURR DURRR do you realise how stupid you sound

Why can't you stop obsessing? There are many countries you could pay attention to if you actually cared. But you don't. You're obsessed and just want to point out flaws so you can ignore your own countries problems.

Do you hear gunshots?

Probably some angry white kid again. #backtoeurope

miami.cbslocal.com/video/channel/316-live/
Livestream of local news channel

You don't "see" it in other countries because you don't care to check. The world pays attention to America though.

>school shooting level
>pumped up kicks start playing

White people are destroying america

No I didn't hear shit was playing vidya with headset on. I would drive to scene if only I wasn't a lazy fucking NEET

Satan pls

I chuckled at flying. See if there are any tanks flying overhead aswell user.

Nobody cares

Well, you can do that anywhere. the mall, the movies, the street, the great apple.

So clearly the solution is more guns. because we need the safety

How many died? I hope a lot this time

let me guess, it's a white kid

I care, so I can laugh at your gun control system

mfw i knew one of you faggots would get a kick out of it if I worded it that way

I guess someone wasn’t anyones valentine

what do they mean no way to prevent this, just go to every kids house in every highschool across the us and take every parents ammunition and lock it away until every kid in the house is 25

HAIL SATAN!!!

Nobody cares that you don't care

>be amerimutt
>get shot

LOOL BTFO!

666 of truth

>spic
nah im better off than that

Or maybe, just maybe, all these Veterans that are mentally stable and without a job can stand guard. Or maybe, just maybe, you don't put a fucking 400lbs resource officer that can't run more than 10 feet unless there's cookies involved. Or maybe, just maybe, you allow licensed and background checked teachers to carry concealed if they choose to do so.

There's a variety of ways to fix this. All of which involve not being a pussy in the face of evil. Evil has always existed, it always will. Arm the herd since the wolves already have a leg up.

No. But the teachers should be armed. Japanese teachers have sasumatas. US teachers should have handguns.

Adding more defences doesn't stop the problem. In fact, it won't stop anything. You should ask yourselves what the hell is happening to your country and the mental state of it's people.

Please drink bleach. If dont die, repeat

I don't see what the big deal is

if you're so afraid of getting shot, why not get a gun yourself?

this level of AIDS shouldn't even be possible

How many niggers on the Fortune 500? How many niggers on welfare? America is owned by us, not you little nigglets in gangs.

Im sorry. Im aussie.

a few hundred mass shootings happen a year, whilst TENS OF MILLIONS of lives are saved by gun self defence each year.

or you know, ban them?

Wow you’re a real peach

There is.

PAPER LIVES MATTER.

how u gonna get rid of the 200m+ guns in circulation atm then kiddo?

that happened like 8 times
school shootings are like every other fucking day

What the fuck is wrong with you wypipo?

nobody cares about florida though

Well, in this case, teenagers in school can't legally buy a gun and teachers aren't allowed to carry on school grounds.

But I completely agree with your statement.

2 world wars in a span of 30 years.

20-50 victims so far

Why are muricans so paranoid?

>Jewish students were ordered to stay at home today.

Really makes you think.

wasnt there a prediction of this happening on another thread?

If u so smart why won't you go back to africa and let natives repopulate huh ?

>kiddo
kek, keep taking the bait.

Their meant to be registered.

The nose knows

Sure. If you're overly dramatic and like to be a complete idiot.

We do have a lot of school shootings. Again, want to know the reason why? Gun free zones make for easy pickin's. Government buildings, schools, colleges, etc. All gun free zones. If it happens anywhere else, there's typically a total badass that's there to let Mr. Bad man meet the Almighty.

Its because kids arent allowed to fight. This isnt some "we dont have bullies like we used to" shit, thats garbage. But most of the time, shootings happen as a result of pent up aggression. If kids had fights like they used to, where they would beat on each other during lunch or some shit, it would release primal rage in a way thats not necessarily healthy but at least somewhat effective. Nowadays, people either bottle it up for fear of repercussions or eventually let it spill over, resulting in school shootings. Had they release their anger little by little along the way, they wouldnt go to such extremes

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

registration wont do anything to stop this. fucking idiot

It was fortold

Ye....um....sure buddy. You did great! This will go right on the refrigerator with all your other artwork.

LEARN FROM AUSTRALIA, WANKERS.

YEAH BUT UK YOU HAVE TERROR ATTACKS WITH VANS AND CARS hurrrrrrrrr.

We have had 3 terror attacks killing less than 30 people during a 5 year period
GUNS alone have killed 1000 people in 2018 alone in USA.

Hurrrr muh gunzzzzz.

If dubs murica get more school shootings the next week.

Waste of dubs

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIETT

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Guns are already meant to be registered. Every one I own are registered. Your point is invalid.

Also, almost all firearms used in school shootings are either stolen or bought illegally. Watch that be the case here too.

Ave Santani

>more shootings than days
>no "good guy with a gun" stopping any of them
>"guns aren't the problem!"
American education

>wasnt there a prediction of this happening on another thread?

Holy shit

Oh you bunch of redneck hick, pig fucking shitbaggin, dirty dying bag of dawg daggins.... No one is taking your fucking guns!!!! - but maybe it might be, just a little better if nut jobs don't get access to them. I for the record have 19 assorted guns and i'm in favour of background checks on everyone. hell, if i want a job in Mc Donalds i need a background check... what's the issue.
Dickheads watching FOX News!

>sasumata

Had to Google it... Ridiculous.
It's not any more effective than some makeshift weapon a few feet long. Why don't they just have tasers, at least?

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/16745/web

throwback to when i went to CSHS across the city

Fucking american peoples!!! This school shooting is a God's revenge for a massive killing syrian peoples!!!