Post girls and others say how many cocks they've taken in each hole and how many times they've been creampied

Post girls and others say how many cocks they've taken in each hole and how many times they've been creampied.

Bump

12 in her pussy. Refuses to do anal so far. Sucked 7 dicks, less than she's fucked.

What about her?

8 in pussy, tried anal once and secretly liked it, has sucked 15. About half were black.

She def been desperate once or twice, I'd say she's sucked at least 22 cocks, and has had her pussy slammed 15 times, but hasn't ever done anal

Sucked 10 but they were all black, has fucked 7 and been creampied twice, never done anal.

guess her stats

lol very observant... For her looks like she got creampied by a black guy, but prolly blew 12 guys and fucked 18. She should def look into anal

Pic of more of the girl u rated

She's definitely been ganged or at least had an mmf threesome with bbc's.

Which one of these sluts takes the most black cock?

Definitely... I would say girl on the right has had the most but I'm sure she has convinced her friends to try it.

left eats it for breakfast

this one?

Has sucked 24, fucked 17, and taken 8 up the ass, the majority of which were black

How many cocks do you think this pregnant slut could handle in a gangbang? Also how many do you think she has taken in each hole.

Another pic of her

Ex gf

Y'all do know that all you have to do is reply to someone to get a reply back right. Just reply to OP

WEll done on the ex and the dubs!!!

13 dicks in her mouth, 4 were black. Shes taken 15 cocks in her pussy, all of them bareback. She loves anal.

thanks b

Reply for reply

Sucked 3, fucked 1, never done anal. First time she had sex the guy creampied her

Guys... Just a lesson for the sake of these threads if you want to enjoy them, you gotta do reply 4 reply, so everyone wins.

Sucked 5, fucked 3, only used a condom the first few times. Tried anal with her last boyfriend and liked it.

then stop posting ugly bitches

Tinder slut, she's met 10 dudes on there and fucked each of them on the first meet-up.
Total dick count: 24 mouth, 19 pussy, 2 anal.

nude of this hoe.

Has fucked 23, sucked 30, let 12 fuck her in the ass. Has never used a condom before, she's been drunkenly creampied 7 times.

Then reply.

sucked 15, fucked 30, always bareback and loves anal

Sucked 8, fucked 5, never done anal.

How about her?

and that will somehow make your girl less ugly?

I don't even want to think about her taking dick, much less talk to your pathetic, sensitive ass about it.

>
Sucked 13, fucked 8, always in missionary, moar of her

hes trying so hard

Dp with anal creampie at least 10 time in her teens now she just let's anyone dump a load in her

Blows 5 guys at one likely, fucked 13 guys and take 4 creampies

sucked 9 , fucked 25 , 10 creampies

do both

Loves to give blowjobs and having cocks in her face all the time, loves getting creampied in doggy

Definitely loves it up the ass, 29 sucked 26 fucked

Left: has blown 20 guys, has gotten stuffed by 18 guys raw, but likes guys finishing on her face.

Right: Exclusively black guys after losing her virginity, has blown 15 guys, and has bent over and taken 12 guys bareback creampieing her

What about her?

Loves black men, has fucked 27 black men, all without a condom, she's been forcefully creampied 12 times.

what do you think

can't count the amount of dicks, born again christian so solely anal from now on

Left has fucked 12 guys 4 creampies 1 in her ass, right has been fucked by 4 guys at once all dumping in her against her will but loved it

Sucked 12, fucked 8, took 2 in the ass. Creampied once accidentally

Has sucked 17, deepthroating all of them and swallowing, has fucked 12, letting them blow inside her when she's drunk, has been creampied 4 times.

My cheating ex...

zero

sucked 7 dicks and fucked 8 guys

fucked 20 guys, 2 girls, and loves sucking dick so 30 guys have cum on her face

10 in her 3 finish in her face

fucked 14 and sucked 26 and loves cum in her ass

sucked every one of her male friends, fucked 30, 20 facials , 5 creampies

guess how many BJ's she has given

Fucked 45, 12 came inside, almost 100 came in her mouth.

Count for my slut wife?

She's sexy as fuck. I hope she's sucked and fucked all her friend's friends, and I'm sure she let them fill her

Fucks on the first date, you can go bare by the third. Her count: 23 in her pussy, 14 in the ass, has sucked 36. 180 creampies

Tries to be a good girl by not giving up the pussy too fast.
Sex - 6 guys, Anal - 13, BJs 53
Creampies - 90
Anal Creampies - 45

How about each of them? Dudes fucked, dudes anal fucked, Dicks sucked, Facials, Creampies, Rimjobs?

tricky one

I think she's had like only 4 guys in her life, no rough sex still. She seems like a tame presbiterian or Evangelist that deep inside wants to be blacked in the ass and fantasizes about being fucked by two guys at once.

my ex

Left sucked 5, fucked 3 but only one creampie. While right fucked 19 sucked 31 and creampied by 9
Fucked 26guys only sucked 2 because they all just wanted to fuck and leave
Sucked 10 fucked 7 and creampied by 3

Definitively the type that goes out trying to act like 18 year old sluts. Desperately attempting to feel young, they go on on dating apps and flirt with mechanics. Right was an affair with her cable guy, feels dirty but gets off with the salty taste of his cum. Left has a dildo with scales that she sticks in her ass when she's depressed.

My ex

Left has fucked 30, is known for getting drunk and letting men nut inside her, she's been creampied by 13 different men, has sucked at least 50, doesn't do anal.

Right loves black men, has fucked 20 black men and never makes them wear a condom, has been surprise creampied 4 times, has sucked 27 black cocks.

12 guys fucked her before you met her. She sucked off 18 dicks and let 3 take her ass.

Had a threesome once.

Anna

She's only fucked 2 bf's because her fam has always indoctrinated her with highly conservative values and she's scared of sex. But secretly lusts for her brother and this one time let a skinhead grope her and finger her in a dark alley. She loved it.

My ex

Has fucked 14, sucked 18, and took one in the ass. She has been surprise creampied twice. She secretly likes the feeling of warm cum inside her.

Definitively the kind of girl that sucks off any guy she considers attractive and/or has money.

There's this buff dude at work that likes guns and can't spell properly, but she lets him treat her like a rag doll every time she's feeling down and insecure.

He fucks her unprotected every time he wants and she got pregnant once, and aborted. Never told him.

She doesn't love him, she just likes how she feels with him. Loves when he rips her thong off and chokes her with it.

My cheating ex.

Nice work both of you.

Any thoughts on anal for the right?

someone guess each one