If you dont watch this you're a fucking hillbilly racist and should be castrated

if you dont watch this you're a fucking hillbilly racist and should be castrated

if you do you're a nigger living cuckhold

I'm black and I don't plan on seeing this movie. Ever.

I won't watch it on the account that it's just a bad movie. It's hamfisted virtue signaling and that's an indicator that there's little to no story worth noting

NIGGERS OUT

Nigger

I don't want too watch it because it just looks like a shit movie and I can give less of a fuck about superhero movies because I'm not 12 or autistic.

I love the fact they make a all black person movie, so black people feel entitled to a share of the profits, even though all they did was smoke crack in a trailer for 30 years.

But sire, I don't like super her---

YOU WILL WATCH THIS MOVIE PEASANT

but its not even good

(You)
Now fuck off, nigger.

doing so will funnel more money to dindus and goys than already has been. no way

If you watch it you probably have pink hair and yell “death to whites”

Watched it today, I dont get all the fuss. It's okay

Gimme the funny poster

careful, you might cut yourself with all that edge you've got goin on.

i have heard many niggers will be killed in the coming race war

i laugh with glee at this potentiality though i am sad for their babies

obvious bait is obvious

If you watch it and rate it 4/10 stars, the way it objectively is - then you're a sane normal person.

>a superhero who can be summed up as having pointy nails is more powerful than batman and iron man
>iron man
>IRON MAN

kek

only in fantasyland is an african country more advanced than all western countries combined. They can have their fantasy.

And if it was real, all these fags who whine about how there was a "missed opportunity to add an LGBT element into the film" don't realize if they had, it would have shown niggers throwing fags off rooftops.

hol up hol up
so you be sayin niggers are based and shit?

Shieet

Nope. They just only have hate in their hearts. Gays, whites, each other. Any chance to murder kill and exclude, they take it.

I don't watch this because superhero movies are shit.

>if you dont watch this you're a fucking hillbilly racist and should be castrated
This movie is reason enough to declare open season on niggers.

>watching capeshit
are you 12?

I suppose you're more a fan of Remains of the Day? Merchant Ivory films? Maybe some War Films.

Or maybe you're more the RomCom type

I love it when nogs get mad when i drive around with my confederate flag

>Only have hate in their hearts

Buddy do you know what thread youre in?

If you love it so much, go live in Africa. Also, nice b8

How much of a virgin no life having loser do you have to be to keep whinning about a movie that wont even matter after it comes out

is this (You)?

Fuck off nigger

Tired of all these blackies everwhere. Thank god trump is my president

LOL... nigger loving SJW's

More!

I don't see why it's being raved as amazing. It's ok. Only getting rave reviews because people are too scared to say it's bad for being bad. Music choice was terrible, cinematography and everything else was ok. Acting was not half bad. Pissed off more about how they treated martin freeman (being woofed at by african dude and given harsh looks because he's white).
For marvel it's average. 8/10. Will watch again on bluray, looking forward to Infinity War.

I seen trailer it was about niggers stealing El Dorado from Mexicans like niggers gotta have everything nowadays

Black Lives Matter the movie!!!!

a guy who hyphenates his name.

jesus fucking christ.

I hate to say it but these faggots spamming the trap have ruined her for me...

Love big tits

You know i wasn't planning to because it's a movie obviously not aimed at my pasty white ass but, after hearing the opinions of people who i know aren't simply pandering to the idea it's the greatest achievement in black rights, it sounds like a pretty decent movie so i'll well watch it...when the webrip is available.

Traps are good. But i lost my folder :( you have any?

Also these blackies cant steal theae woman

It's a generic marvel movie - either you like the entire genre or you don't as they're all quiet similar.

Nope, I'm not gay.
Not sure how you missed my non-amused undertones but well...

post hand pls

But traps arent gay

#makeamericagreatagain

Faggot.

I give half of my income to the huge nigger who fucks my wife and lives in my house and I WILL be asking him permission to go see this movie with my wife every day that it is in theaters

Facts

degenerates

kek

Women's restrooms don't have urinals lmao

>using a sink as a urinal

cat on the far left can't afford guns so he runs around telling people "yo stop movin man I got you. you dead stop playin and lay down"

tranny dickfags don't need urinals

Ok Jamal, we get it. You were kangz. Now get off public Wi-Fi, give whitey his laptop back, go back to your hut and get back to complaining about how the white man is keeping you down.

Or I'm just not a comic book who's still into kid shit.

>watch our movie or you're racist

these hollywood marketing campaigns are getting really aggressive

She's racist for not buying tickets on opening night

That's the best campaign there is! There's no way around it! What I don't know is if it's racist to advertise Black Panther toys with only black kids in the commercial...would it be more racist if hey were white? Because yeah, only black in the commercial.

You're easily impressed, huh?

actually this is racist, sjws are probaly the most racists persons on the planet and trump is the least racist person how ironic, since he has never done anything racist.

it was alright up until the evil nigger starts talking bout slaves as ancesters and how he plans to take over the world like we iz kangz again shieeet

shit ticks off pretty much every stereotype you can think of, the movie even starts in goddamn oakland

When exactly did memes start taking living human form?

My sides!! Funniest thing I saw in a while!

But I thought us yts were supposed to stay in our lane and NOT see it because this is something for black people to enjoy.

The social justice crowd can't decide what they want us to do