>abnormal drug trafficker

Total hhhhed my spaghettios out my asshole

Thaks

Haha who this?

Omg wrog image here Hhhhhhhhh

It's ok to mess up some of the thyme

lol, what a fag

Thanks mr. Nae Nae

anyone have the pic of the tard sitting like a frog on a toilet?

Honestly he deserved it. You think a spouse and child dying would humble a person. He was an asshole and needed to be taught a lesson. I'd never do it though.

But not true, saw the interview - extremely interesting shit. Gave some good insight because it gave unique insight on the inner workings and believes of Isis. On the one hand the reporter was a cheeky cunt and asked some damn daring questions considering he was interviewing literal terrorists and on the other hand that german was the only representative from Isis who spoke german there allowing him to give more free answers.
That reporter though - massive balls, I'm telling you.

It's ok Mr gay

So, the fag did not get fucked?

With a wave of my finger and a flick of my dick one shock from me will kill you quick so get on your knees and suck and blow but not right now I've got to go!

Thanks Northernlion

Sadly no, but he may be dead. Isis suffered some massive casualties and it's unlikely that german got out because ... well a ginger is bound to be noticed at border controls.

Fair

Erf

No she won't lierar

fug

Reply to this reply, op of this post, or you will be murdered by a gang of negroes.

OMgMG THs IS IS SOPOOO ODUFFUNNY HAHAHAHA

Thanks

idk what i was expecting

True

Viteo

Lost at spiderman xD

Hey fuck that's my bike

so i saw this picture and then made this, im not really sure why...

U r gay

That's one cold ass mothafucka

And they want $15/h for this bullshit!?

retard thread deserves more cancer.

lost

topkek

the joke in OPs pic is that he gets soft after cumming one time, right?
i usually keep going for seconds and third orgasms, up to fifth in a row, staying hard
first gf was really into that, the last one was kinda annoyed that i came and kept going because "cumming means you're done and shouldn't do more". what a dumb bitch.

checkem

No

Lol wtf

Check what faggot? The dubs have to be the last 2 digits or they don't fucking count

No, that's not the joke and if you weren't a virgin you would understand.