Ok listin here i dont care if u admins remove me for saying this but someone needs to cause no one will so listin here...

ok listin here i dont care if u admins remove me for saying this but someone needs to cause no one will so listin here everyone i look at most people post and i see people saying op is fucking gay well guess what if u think this op is so fucking gay then fucking leave this board for some people is where they can talk to people like them selves and not be bully or picked on about who they are or the way they are but you goig around saying that op is fucking gay well that just makes u just said cause u have the decentcy to go around saying on other peoples post that op is gay and u dont have the decentcy enough to fucking leave and leave all the people who accually can be themselves on the board alone cause they have done nothing fucking wrong to you so why dont u just leave and just leave people alone cause were some people live there are no people around who are like them and get bully and beaten for it and trust me i know how that feels cause that what happens to me i have no one like me here and i get bullied and beaten for it but i fight threw it everyday to come home and see how many people have posted on this board and it makes me smile and it means alot to me to see how many people can be themselves and no have to hide it no matter what so im just saying this now admins if u remove me it just shows u agree with the people who are saying this board is gay. so everyone please share this and spread the word of how brave u are and how proud u are to be you and how much u love the way u are and how much u want to fight to show this op is not gay so admins i say again remove me and this post it just shows how much u want to fight and show that ur board is not gay and u agree with the people saying this board is gay that this board is gay but personally since ive been here in this board i think its not!!!

Tl;dr op is gay

OP is heterosexual.

this is the stupidiest thing i've ever read in my entire life

Bump for delicious fresh future copypasta b8

adsf

tl;dr OP's a fag

kek

no one will read this shit, including me

Fag

Take your gay thread to the gay board, you flaming homosexual.

Trigger Warning: This is most absolutely disgusting thing that has ever been said by a human and I'm sorry to any poor soul whom has to endure such hardship as I may be about to place upon you.

Anime, is not always gay...

imsosorrypleaseforgivemeforihavesinnedintheeyesofourlordansavior

eh i made it about 33% of the way through

i rate it about a 0/10 overall though

Didn't read it, faggot

GTFO MY FUCKING BOARD NORMIE FAGGOT

checked

Go cry on tumblr faggot

Let me see that boi pussy faggot

I miss looking like that

Nice pasta, faggot.

I think he'd kind of liked that though, also, sage goes in all fields