Describe white women in one pic

Describe white women in one pic

>Describe white women in one pic
>pic

White women are beautiful and the best kind of women, hating on them is pathetic

fuck wrong one, here it is

was she possessed or something? this is some freaky shit

This poor man is just trying to eat his pringles in peace

every time

Ouch, made me cringe in pain

t. white girl

>webm ends with "FUCK MEN"
She did little else.

>at the end he's wound up mostly nude in the middle of a desert with a drained motorcycle
I wish most women would flee headlong into desolate wilderness.

>I wish most women would flee headlong into desolate wilderness.
lmao

The bottom pic screams: "I enjoy being strangled."

>dat neck

This woman is literally perfect

That is perhaps the greatest specimen I have ever laid eyes upon, thank you Pierre.

Drugs. Looks like bath salts to me.

White women are a very very bad meme and giving them the ability to vote has doomed the west

This has meme potential

>that fucking retard pushing her as she was getting off because she realized she was being a danger to other people
Should have been arrested as well.

schizophrenia

why was this made?

Op comic is funny, but this
>white women
maymay is racemixing propaganda bs

Vaginal Jew detected

yea

i woudl really love to found source and watch this with sound
what is the context? kinda doubt that this is some kind of feminism propaganda, fuck man seems to be added afterwards

He said a pic you retarded mongrel burger

Austrian elections.
Incoming murrican ones.
>meme

That's Ficki Fiona, she already is a meme

If every woman was like this our race would be saved.

saved

>falling for the "less thrifty" meme

I ain't saying she is a golddigger but..

t. Pierre Mamadou the negro

If every woman was like this, we wouldn't even need to post on Sup Forums about the degeneracy of our world.

this

Nah, white women deserve everything they get. Fuck them. Men owe them nothing.

This has to be a femen trap, nobody is this perfect.

Sure, as long as you can support the feeding maintenance and stabling of her horse(s) when she decides to be a stay at home wife due to her old-fashioned, conservative nature.

And this how AIDS and STDs spread like wildfire.

DUREX

She probably just doesn't want some nigger who will take her to Olive Garden and think it's "classy"

Everyone in the video is straight and white. No one is getting the gay nigger disease.

I already own 3 horses, that's a non-issue for me at least

she's on a dating website lads, that's -3 for a start

> woman, have class hobbies like ballet and opera and piano and violin and horseback riding that take years of training and lots of money for teachers and tutors
> but don't value money, golddigger
> you still have to be good at those hobbies tho

kek what the fuck

Calm down watch, nobody even knows who you are

t. The West Before Birth Control

I've fucked negros, but whatever, I also fucked my dog
>mfw the dog had tighter pussy

is she the female version of carl the cuck?

Please.Don't.Reproduce.

Top kek. So much this.

>pregnant and single

My sides are prepared for liftoff

likes Wes Anderson movies...I'll gladly dodge that bullet

>Humber college
>WIND mobile
That's a girl from Toronto lmao what do you expect.

Took ma a solid minute to realise that she's puncing someone's balls.

Urgh, fuck this just put me right off my chilled cabernet sauvignon blanc.

Yes, yes she is

Really into getting other females raped.

Out of all the Cancer I've seen, this is... nah just kidding. No wait. No I've seen worse. Nevermind.

Why does her stomach look so messed up? Is it just the angle? Reminds me of a bloating corpse.

well you're retarded so that makes sense

what's the problem?

Women = Very narsassistic

Men = Minimal narcisism

Women are typically unable to properly distinguish themselves from others, objects and reality. Shallow behavior and self-placed interest in materialistic objects are also another common trait in women. IE:

Man sees a mountain and wishes to climb it. If he is unable at first, he simply improves himself and tries again until he has scaled it. Does not ask for the support of others and relies on only himself.

Woman sees a mountain and wishes to climb it. If she is unable at first, she simply ask for assistance. If she is offered assistance, she will reach the peak and vainly congratulate herself for the effort. If she is not offered assistance, she will blame the opposite sex for her inability to scale the mountain and further question the purpose of scaling said mountain with illogical complaints.

But not all women are like that. Very select few actually don't limit themselves through gender-influenced philosophy.

I thought for sure this would be on here

Gif is kinda cheating i guess

what the fuck are you talking about?

are you familiar with female stomachs? have you seen them in person before? you're like an alien who isn't trying to hide it

>women being more centre left than men means they all fuck niggers

the mind of a frustrated virgin i guess.

Aids Skrillex, Carl the Cuck, Urban Zulu, Banshee and now Ficki Fiona. God, I love internet!

Yeah, horses are for faggots. I used to live on a ranch in Kansas and we had horses. They're dumb animals. Get a motorcycle instead.

Is because she's skinny you faggot. All those instafag images of girls with abs has you confused about what a real girl looks like.

My ex kinda looked like that when should sit exsposed, idk what it is but small skinny women seem to have weird belly.

You've clearly never been in a relationship if you believe this picture.
Yeah I really want to date a girl that likes animated children's movies and sends me Reddit links.

That is one sexy jew girl.

lmao.

Marriage is a social construct to control women's sexuality. Evil right?

No, their sexuality was controlled because when combined with their lack of critical thinking skills they tend to price themselves out of the sexual marketplace, kill the atomic family, and eventually fuel the decline of civilization.

those are abdominal muscles you fucking dork

10/10 wtf.

I was waiting for it to say black guys only

I totally agree. This is bait, possibly for some article on feminism and expectations of men or something like that

It looks like she has a distended abdomen, like in those pictures of starving kids from africa. Like I said, it's probably just the angle but it looks weird regardless.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS VIDEO

Well that picture is an over exaggeration.

The top picture would mire likely be white knighting, and the bottom one actually.knows how to chat a woman up

Still. Dating sites is for degenerates, cucks and feminists.

Implying all these men would randomly and instantly fuck this extremely crazy, absolutely hysterical bitch in a wedding dress. This "men will fuck anything that walks" meme needs to die. Maybe if she went to some nigger ghetto

I've known a lot of men in my life, none of them would fuck that bitch.

Yea, she was in middle school and HS dance. Cheating whore.

>t.someone joining Marine Corps who knows fuck all about fitness

It's just a white woman exacting millenia of revenge upon the white man for oppressing them, the men are catching on and they are undergoing spontaneous gender transition so that they can get back on top and be the oppressors once again.

Seriously, you west euros have problem to find conservative, sentimental girl?

>sexual marketplace

what the fuck is wrong with you? that is not a normal term

she's adorable.

I hope you faggots know this whore is still a whore no matter what bullshit she spews

HHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

It looks that way to you because you are retarded. Those are muscles. They are exposed because she is thin and somewhat fit.

surgically turning a penis into a vagina

The girl wasn't arrested.