OKAY which one of you fuckers did this?

OKAY which one of you fuckers did this?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/nikolascruzmakarov
cnet.com/news/bulletproof-bodyguard-blanket-designed-to-shield-schoolkids/
businessinsider.com/bulletproof-blanket-for-kids-during-school-shootings-2015-12
aol.com/article/2015/12/07/bulletproof-blankets-are-now-being-sold-for-your-kids-to-use-dur/21279957/
mashable.com/2014/06/12/bulletproof-blanket/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

was thinking the same

Fuck off
Im busy

>near the NSA
false flag confirmed

I think just your everyday life in murica.

>the Valentines Day shooter
it might be someone from /r9k/

keksimus maksimus

I wonder why muricans who are a bit autistic suddenly decide. I know what I'll do today ill go to a local school to slaughter some innocent kids. Probably either end up blowing my own brains out or have local Leo's do it for me.
>Murica tries to lecture world on how >people and countries should behave
>one fuck up after another
>always resulting in murder or violence
>murica biggest war machine on planet
>murica biggest arms exporters on planet
>murica always at war or demonising some country so they can have another war
murica is built on bullshit and conflict, so the autists must think I know I'll use some bullshit excuse to have a conflict. Win Win they become a national hero of pride and courage and even get on Cnn. Muricans don't you just love them, they make everyone in the world look civilised

what the fuck is that shit? bullets ain't dropping from the sky like rain. fuck, these Americans are real retards.

i keep looking forward to the day where Sup Forumstards learn that this shit isn't cool or funny... but then i remember there is always a next generation of immature, stupid fucks to pollute the pool. if we just figured out how to beat age and stop having kids, humanity would improve drastically within a few years. not that ALL newfags are shit, just that most shits are newfags.

bro. what the fuck are you even sayin?

I think it was this guy

Just some retard that doesn't realize that the whole point of Sup Forums is to be shocking for the lulz. Hold a gun to a rabbit and every faggot who goes to this dumb board would buckle and beg you not to. These people are harmless, general white guys. The most generic of people.

>Problem: Mass Shootings in schools
>Solution: G̶u̶n̶ ̶C̶o̶n̶t̶r̶o̶l̶ SHIELDS FOR KIDZ!!!

I fucking hate this country

Nickolas Cruz

I agree. That is dumb. They should give every kid a gun and a bullet proof rugged laptop instead.

Unfortunately this subculture of the internet community is too immature and too separated from their own feelings and empathy to actually respond properly to these things.
Instead they either trivialise it with humour, or they actually partake in honest condoning or participating in this culture of violence, as a way to cope with their own unfortunate upbringing.
Sad that it has to be this way.

faggot

>They should give every kid a gun and a bullet proof rugged laptop instead.

I honestly hope your being sarcastic...

GAWD

I am but the shield mat thing seems just as absurd.

it's actually a good point, imho the kids should at least be warned they could find their end so soon in life.

America's gun problem is a really hard topic.

The problem is that guns have been part of our culture since forever, so taking them away entirely would only make things worse, and possibly cause an uprising. People are very defensive of their rights here, and I guarantee if a bill was passed that took away the rights of the people, there would be another civil war.

The other problem is that the cost of collecting all of these firearms would be astronomical. Plus, there's still a very large black market for guns in the US that will not go away no matter how hard the government tries.

Maybe having some extra regulations may help in theory, but if you boil it down you can realize this:

A gun raises your survival rate in a combat situation. Someone who doesn't have a gun will be at a disadvantage. So the only way to control or help stop these shootings is either to give everyone a gun, or take them away from everyone.

Both of these ideas are basically impossible to execute.

was it a white boy again or a blacky

It's about time.

If you think about it, from my neutral eurofag point of wiew, the only acceptable compromise is to see people really mad about their so-called "right" infringed in spect of finding a new innocent victim soon to be forgotten (more importantly, an INNOCENT victim) at this point.

Will you get mad about police coming in your hood and depriving you of your guns? Be mad about it and face the whole US army.

niggers shooting niggers happens all the time but rarely makes the news.

US' gun problem is political. The thing is no one wants to touch the subject with a 10-foot pole because it would cause many people to lose their shit. Too bad that means people are stuck counting down the time until another shooting happens.

good movie

But this attempt would cause hundreds if not thousands of deaths. There would be war. All out war between citizen and government.

America is in a shaky place internationally right now, and that would make us very very vulnerable.

Yeah nevermind the illegal drug and weapons trade going on in our backyard.

This is really gonna make the history books confusing!

So the argument is, everyone knows gun control is needed but it would cause too much chaos? I mean, look at literally almost every other country in the world and adopt a system like that

The system in america is too well integrated already.

Our system is like a knife in the heart, kind of.

We either leave the knife in, or pull it out and die.

I do drugs, so I actually could care less about the traffick in your country, regardless of what you think it's another of those things that should rather be free and social controlled.

While you try to focus the argument on other aspects, mass shootings ARE a thing.

Hey, at least the fuckers wouldn't be able to hide, not with that bright orange shit.

No shit, captain obvious. My point is that making guns illegal won't magically make them disappear. It will just create more criminals.

Second

guns are not the problem, there are other excellent countries where guns are allowed with low homicide rate, the problem in america is the people, there are WAY TOO MUCH autistic schizophrenic fucks. Seriously. In a shitty country like brazil, niggers in favelas have access to assault rifles, and in reality, although it is illegal, every single person can get hold of guns, but there were never school shootings. Its the mentality of americans that is the problem.

See, for instance, the unabomber or timothy mcveigh. Ban weapons, people can and WILL keep doing shit like this with other mediums.

You can't equate drugs to guns. A lot of people do illegal drugs, not many people want an illegal gun.

this is Sup Forums, you want intelligent discussion? Stop hurting your soul and go to Sup Forums.

probably won't find intelligent discussion...

This happens so often now that I honestly thought this was a re-run of something.
Either way, whatever, people are shit and that’s that.

I did figure it was someone from here though.

I’m guessing scrawny white kid, closeted homosexual, made fun of all through school, alcoholic mother, fag-hating father, probubly a brony, maybe autistic.

Gosh user. When you're right, you're right. We need some gun control right now so all of those mass shooters and gang members all obey the law and turn in/register their firearms

Ginger in a hoodie. Shawn White maybe?

Yes, the law abiding citizens who do not go around shooting up schools definitely do not want illegal guns with them. Now tell me how that works for the lawbreakers who don't give a fuck.

instagram.com/nikolascruzmakarov

You're talking shit as any apartment kid. An illegal rifle in the favela cost more than a brand new car. Only high rolling drug dealers with good connections have access to them to provide for their soldiers.

kek

I'm not, fucking learn to reading comprehension. Illegal drugs are sold to buy and manufacture illegal guns. Bans won't stop that. Legalizing drugs would cripple it a bit if weed is the only drug legalized. Have you never heard of black markets? People will still be able to get guns. Banning them just ensures criminals are the only ones armed.

>Implying this fucking failure of a shooting by some /r9k/ fag is gonna be in any history books.

What?

it may be, but my argument still stands. If a guy WANT to do massive killing, he will still be able to do without using guns. No country in the west matches the high number of attacks made by their own citizens (aka domestic terrorism), regardless of medium. Weapons, bombs, cars, it doesn't matter. No one in other countries do that kind of shit

Only in the fucking United States of America are children allowed to get massacred because of the fear and paranoia of a few dumb fucks that have all the power.

Fake news. Those are made for earthquakes, idiots posting fake titles

These are kids right? Why doesn't anyone blame shitty parents for raising shitty kids? We shouldn't ban guns, we should ban shitty people from breeding.

Exactly, which means autistic high schoolers won't be

God dam

You don't know that. These kids aren't getting guns legally in the first place.

>These kind of people breath the same air as you
I hope you have an early death, user

>>>

I know that from the fact that that's exactly how it works in every other country. Australia even had a problem with shootings, they enacted gun control, bam, no more problem. Must be magic.

yet more innocent people are killed by drunk drivers or people txting while driving every year than are by guns yet nobody screams for cars or booze to be banned hell knives kill more people every year than guns do yet nobody is screaming for them to be banned

Australia is a fucking island that doesn't have a neighbor country ran by cartels either.

Australia doesn't share a border with Mexico though. Lots of shit's banned in the US yet it's still fucking everywhere

What the fuck does everything you just said have to do with gun control? That's like having a leaky pipe in the basement and saying "yeah but the wiring in the attic is shot. No one cares about that, why should we fix the leaky pipe?"

You are truly retarded

Amerifats will never fucking learn.

Even those shitty countries that are ran by cartels and have rampant cartel-related murders in their streets don't have the mass school shooting problem US has. That should tell you something.

Apparently people have been spamming his inbox with prison rape jokes

A Maga ruskie, there's a thread of his insta wearing a MAGA hat.

We all knew trump supporters were terrorists

Already taken down. Anybody screencap it?

Are you that stupid? Kids don't shoot up schools there because they are lucky to even be able to go to school. In most cases, they are recruited into the cartels and learn how to cartel instead. Or they try their luck with illegal immigration. In other words, they have much shittier things to deal with. Stop pretending that everyone is as privileged as you.

this, so much this.
i can't tell how tried this nonsense i am.
"Ban violent video games"
"Ban violent movies"
"Ban DnD"
"Ban rock and roll"
i once did an essay for school about violent video games, during the research for it i fund a paper that fund that trouble youths were not so much shaped by media but social structure, and rather than banning this or that it would be more helpful to get teacher and other civil servants to pay attention these kids. buuut require effort/money

full of guns, ammo, tortured dead toads, and edgy comments

He's got fangirls

Brainlet detected. Every country that is 1st world that has gun control has no massacres. But as Murica is 2nd world i guess you are right. Gun control wont work

Not hurting my soul, just trying to get some people here to see that this stuff really isn't funny. Surprisingly this thread's been one of the more reasonable ones you see on Sup Forums actually

shit will happen its all about numbers

stop putting emotions into it all

we are still safer than every other place in the world.

That's more girls that have ever loved me

Nigs gonna nig...Nothing New

Nothing ramps up the quality of discourse like some homo smoking a homeroom full of fags.

Kek don't go outside on valemtimes day in murica lest you get shot by a disgruntled neckbeard

whats his @

Predicting jazzyminzz will be doxxed in 3... 2... 1...

Insta was shut down a few minutes ago...

Nope. It's real
>cnet.com/news/bulletproof-bodyguard-blanket-designed-to-shield-schoolkids/
>businessinsider.com/bulletproof-blanket-for-kids-during-school-shootings-2015-12
>aol.com/article/2015/12/07/bulletproof-blankets-are-now-being-sold-for-your-kids-to-use-dur/21279957/
>mashable.com/2014/06/12/bulletproof-blanket/

As an American I hate to say that this is becoming true. I suppose "Ellen" is too important to interrupt to cover this.

Dafuq you talkin' about "Ellen"?