New MBV coming in spring, confirmed by Colm:
wbur.org/artery/2017/10/20/hope-sandoval-and-warm-inventions

Now we just need to hope that Kevin is on time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jbp1h74-RUs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wall_of_Sound
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well fuck.

>Ó Cíosóig confirms rumors of a My Bloody Valentine album next spring. “I’ve been working on that preceding this tour,” he says, “and I’m going to go back and work on that once the tour is done. It’s in the making.”

I came

Fuzz

I first heard Loveless about 6 years ago and i still love it, it almost feels like it sounds better.

music for this feel

just listen to loveless again

will do

listen to phil spector if you want to know why loveless exists in the first place

did phil spector invent glide guitar?

ITS HAPPENING

spoon feed me pls

literally just find the compilation Back to Mono, should be on slsk

Damn.

>Ó Cíosóig’s is the aforementioned Irish band My Bloody Valentine, which notched one of the most stunning debuts in rock with “Loveless” in 1991

mfw

youtube.com/watch?v=jbp1h74-RUs

no, but he created the framework for loveless' production AKA the whole point of the album

because mbv '13 was so good right guys

it was objectively good.
end of discussion.

Wow sounds just like MBV

educate yourself
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wall_of_Sound
"The intricacies of the technique were unprecedented in the world of sound production for popular records."

mbv would later capitalize on the technique on loveless, taking it to its extreme.

>kevin recorded the whole band in an echo chamber and doubled the same parts such as the bassline

yeah dude totally

phil spector's wall of sound is cool but he ruined a lot of songs with that bullshit. he should have put down the coke.

Dude you're stupid and don't understand how technology evolves, especially from the early 60s to the early fucking 90s

Yes, it was.

>you're stupid

no i'm not and that was mean ):

One of the better "comeback" albums from a band of that early 90s era actually.

This, nothing mind-blowing but it was quite good next to the crap Slowdive and Ride came back with

I enjoyed the new Slowdive. Is Rides new stuff even worth a listen?

22 years of hype with loveless being the bar, i was just hoping for a competent record but it turned out to be a great one.

One pretty great track (Call) but the rest did not grab me at all. Might be good for throwing on while you clean your room or something