Good job amerifats

good job amerifats

Shouldn't you be getting run over by a truck or something

Now come over here and say that.

Do you want innocent white kids to keep getting killed? Geez you degenerate maybe the ovens were made for people like you. White on white crime is a problem bud.

just a normal day here.

>makes it about muh chilluns
>even white chilluns
4/10 I laughed

kek
checked

Amerimutt damage control ™

i dont give a shit about some white fags getting killed during their spelling class you fucking idiot. what i do care about are some white fags getting killed BY NIGGERS during their spelling class. i absolutely hate niggers and their filthy, unintelligent, incapable selves. i honest to god hope every last nigger is wiped off the face of this planet.

if you think niggers aren't the main threat to the United States and the world at large, you're either actually autistic, not autistic but incredibly unintelligent, or just outright ignorant to the way the world works.

Finally I was starting to feel bad

don't US citizens usually do these shootings? not much we can do about these arabs.

Yeah. They should really reform the education system in this country.

It sucks and we don't really get far with it. Life starts after public school. If you survive.

honestly I'm not even an Amerifat but school shootings are not such a bad thing...
act like a cunt = get shot.
don't act like a cunt or hero trying to save the cunts = don't get shot
however that's only true for the guys planning to kill specific people instead of beating the high score

They deserved it.

>be eurofag
>getting cucked by terrorists and immigrants
>economy in shambles
>cant whine to the government cuz no free speech
>sees shooting in murcia
>HAHAHAHA stupid merifats, look at superior european union
>says as nail bomb goes off in subway

>act like a cunt = get shot
So don't complain when you get shot.
Whether you are a cunt or not is the decision of the guy with the gun.

Jelly belly trying to defend murica.

you mad 56% white boy

So, are you aware of whats happening in the rest of the world at all or are you just a eurofag that thinks he's tough for talking shit about the US on Sup Forums?

LOL, and yet Fagmerica has a higher murder rate than fucking MOLDOVA, the pus-dripping asshole of Europe. Stay mad.

Thanks for being really sensational about it OP, halkf of the posters here cant even accept that this kinda shit happens when murder, slavery, and rape happens on the daily in other countries, get a fucking grip and be glad we dont have to deal with 3rd world problems, atleast the crime and shit that happens here in the states is relatively under control.

What about... But what about. but....but..what about.

>compares large, multi ethnic, multi cultural, country to an incredibly small country with little to no ethnic, cultural, or even lingual diversity. not to mention was raped by the soviets

i always find it funny when eurofags talk shit to america about how much we love our guns, and yet for most of modern europes history its been mostly, 'hue hue, inferior monarch my howitzer is bigger than yours
>inb4 2 world wars and getting near 80 million people killed within 30 years

Moldova actually has a shitton minorities plus a frozen conflict with a breakaway Russian-backed separatists.

Try harder, Alejandro Lopez.

>Islamic terror once every few years

KILL ALL MUSLIMS IN YURIP!

>Massacres every day in USA

Shouldn't you be getting run over by a truck or something

Classic US of A

>once every few years

dind't know muslims were also nu-males

so weak

this retarded

so weak

this retarded

implying

retard trying to post

so weak

this retarded

this retarded

?? You have more gun murders each year than europe has had terror killings in a century.

Lol have fun being raped by goat fuckers eurofag

Rekt

Worry about your own worthless country and you would not know about shootings in America.

Do your homework, liberal cuck.

Guns are not the problem in shootings, it's the people involved. If there weren't a second person, there would be nobody to shoot, so it would make the situation moot. Even if the shooter were to shoot himself, there may not even be a gun involved. The vast majority of shootings do not even involve guns. The most famous of recent shootings in Las Vegas, most of the guns found in the hotel room weren't even used in the shooting.

Again: Most guns found in the shooter's hotel room in Vegas were not even used in the incident. It was like they were innocent bystanders. Does that mean they should be banned just because they were there? If you think so you are just crazy. Even the bump stocks that were made so famous in that case, those are usually sold by reputable merchants who own small businesses. But here's the best part: Bump stocks are sold almost exclusively without guns. Without guns! It is just as crazy to assume a bump stock could be used in a shooting without a gun.

People should just wake up and see the facts: Most shootings do not even involve guns.

MK-ULTRA works! Proven time and time again.

Do your homework, puritan cuck.

Cakes are not the problem in obesity, it's the people involved. If there weren't a second person, there would be no cake to eat, so it would make the situation moot. Even if the eater were to eat himself, there may not even be a cake involved. The vast majority of obesity do not even involve cake. The most famous of recent obesity in Las Vegas, most of the cake found in the hotel room weren't even used in the eating.

Again: Most cake found in the eater's hotel room in Vegas were not even used in the incident. It was like they were innocent bystanders. Does that mean they should be banned just because they were there? If you think so you are just crazy. Even the sugar icings that were made so famous in that case, those are usually sold by reputable merchants who own small businesses. But here's the best part: Sugar icings are sold almost exclusively without cake. Without cake! It is just as crazy to assume a sugar icing could be used in an eating without a cake.

People should just wake up and see the facts: Most obesity does not even involve cake.

>Most shootings do not even involve guns.

Yeah, it's the sharpened sticks that kill during mass shootings.

If they would rather die, . . . they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population.
― Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

this retarded

But look at all the school shootings in the rest of the world

nope, the bullets are the actual culprits

So much shilling today.
Who is paying for that?

based muslim soyboys

Nice work! I wonder if anyone else will take the time to fuck with my pasta.

Bingo! Points for you, user!

Guns galore for everybody. But ban bullets and where are you?

meanwhile as the mudslimes mass rape yout women and children ND DESTROY YOUR CULTURE, your worried abut us?

shouldn't you be studding the Koran?

muh damage control.
shouldn't you be worshiping your father's black cock, halfbreed?

Considering you're a native speaker of English you need to work on how to speak it you fucking imbecile.

>US in a nutshell

i would be shocked if there is no shooting in us xD but his is just normal day

I have no idea why you or any of the other people (loosely used term) here should think that the shooters and other idiots posting here or making the news even reflect half of American society. All of these cases that news spews are all extreme cases and only represent a fraction of the American people.

each *day*

so weak
still likes cartoons

this retarded

this whole thread is bait

>ITT zero intelligent arguments from pro-gun crowd
>ad hominem attacks
>deflections

These people are the reason why there will never be any reasonable or meaningful change to gun laws. Compromise and common sense are a thing of the past.

bait too late, all the other shit tier country reps have been posting. We should have never given you guys the internets.

If we pass out the pistols we won't need any changes to gun laws

>implying libtards have any reasonable solutions

and no, banning guns is not a reasonable solution.

Cocaine and Heroin are illegal, yet look at how many people have access to it

Murder is highly illegal... yet look at how many murders there are in the U.S. every year. Yeah, fuck off. Banning guns doesn't solve the root problem.

>Murder is highly illegal
Yeah, right.

Even if America did ban guns which would be impossible simply becuase there are millions already out there, all one has to do is cross the border, flash $200 and come back with a pistol. Flash $500 and comeback with a rifle. There are stock piles of weapons in Mexico just waiting to be sold.

1. kek its actually the USA from where the mexicans get guns, not other way around
2. borders are controlled so you would be running risk brining any sizable amount of guns
3. this increases the prices considerably, imagine AR15 costing $15-20k. Consider how easy to hide and transport is kg of cocaine. And the margin on it. And its still relatively difficult to get it through and price for it is insane. Same thing
4. banning guns would work, just not magically immediately, it would take decades but it would be progress. You ban sales of new guns and let the old one rise in price and be grandfathered. People will take care of them, they will be family heirloom and they will break with time but new one would not be flooded.
5. you can always control sale of ammunition

This.