I fucking HATE valentine's day I FUCKING HATE IT!!!!!!!

I fucking HATE valentine's day I FUCKING HATE IT!!!!!!!
I fucking hate the fact every fucking normie is having fun with their partnerts while the chads are just fucking showing off their stupid gifts to roastie sluts.
I fucking HATE the fact everyone is showing how shallow and pathetic they are showing their ''love'' that specifict day
I fucking HATE the fact every fucking bitch gets entitled with the gifts of the pathetic retards who give them, showing the true nature of women, I FUCKING HATE THEM ALL!!
I Fucking HATE when everyone is having fun besides me it really pisses me off to the core!!!!!!!
I FUCKING HATE VELENTINE'S DAY!!!!!!
I FUCKING HATE PINCKY STUFF!!!!
I FUCKING HATE LOVE!!!!!
I FUCKING HATE NORMIES SO MUCH!!!!
I FUCKING HATE THIS STUPID SOCIETY MADE OF SHALLOW CUNTS!!!
I FUCKING HATE EVERYTING IN THIS WORLD I WISH THEIR ROSES AND GIFTS BURN TO HELL AND THEIR GOPES AND DREAMS SMASHED AWAY!!!!

ye.

top kek

Umad bro

well happy Singles Awareness Day to you too user.

You Mad.

So........ how long you been single then?

I'll help you smash their gopes.

calm down nigger there's nothing different about this day than any other.

I know what you mean, but in the end it's our fault for not taking action

Here you go faggot

I went to the shop after work, got my wife a 20$ sexy outfit and some pizza, wine and candy. Proceeded to get drunk and get my salad tossed. What’s so wrong about Valentine’s Day?

REEEEEEEEEEE

you mad

yo Happy Valentine's Day bro!

You will never smash my gopes away

Hey op maybe you’d be less mad if you went and actually fucked a girl

charles is that you?

That's gay and he knows it.
let her come to you.
So you can warp her mind and leave her to rot in an abyss to live in fear forever, that last part is just me but just wait it out tho your'll find her.

It's fake. It's a named day for people to have an excuse to do something. Kinda like spring. Or summer. Don't do something because society says so. Just do it. In reality it's just people. They need a fake day to tell them what to do. There's no real reason for it to exist. But OP is over doing the anger like a sperg lord. So whatever.

If you’re grounded and don’t do too much consumerism, it’s basically an excuse to have some kinky fun.

why care? i was at work busting my ass off for others. then i ate burgers. soon i go to bed.
Nothing unusual about this day.

I get it, they're closer then usual, it's almost gross as it infuriating. But if it bugs you that much, which is does ;x you can always kill yo self.

>Being this triggered by a mass marketing scheme.

OP is it hard sucking so many dicks at one time?

you're not the only one who is angry and lonely. quit being a bitch, and suck it up.

^

Repressing this shit leads to an outburst, followed by other angry people mocking said person for their outburst. Cycle repeats.