Lets talk about that

Lets talk about that.

Other urls found in this thread:

dayssincethelastmassshooting.com/history/?2018
cnn.com/2018/02/14/us/florida-school-shooting/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

was he shooting marshmallows or some shit?

Is it bad i get excited about mass shootings? I dont really HOPE a lot of people die, but seeing the final death toll makes me eerily giddy.

>only 9mm

Overall, humans should be free, no?

But currently, humans are just irresponsible pieces of shit, no?

Therefore, freedom should be left in the hands of the responsible.

However, why should the responsible be responsible for these pieces of shit?

>complete idiocy
>reddit spacing
congrats, you are a natural shitposter, dumbass

they should've used some heart-shaped bullets or dressed up like cupid and used a bow or something.

link good videos please

Where are the pictures and videos

Sheriff should learn to count

They deserved it.

upboat

Dubs work.

Apparently white people can no longer be true democrats because their skin color means they are part of the oppressive right. Sucks to be some of you, you're no longer allowed to identify as democrats publicly unless you're trying to be intentionally oppressive.

Let's wait till we find out the race of the shooter before we decide if this is terrorism or just a random unpredictable accident

white guy

Just a random unpredictable accident. He was just crazy. This is not emblematic of a greater issue. We should stop talking about this immediately. Did you hear about Hillary's emails?

He's following Syrian resistance groups on Facebook according to fox. Still trying to figure out his name. You guys sure are losing your touch here in Sup Forums.

His name is nick cruz ... not sure if that counts as white

Being from the UK, we can pretty much predict you morons will shoot up a school at least once a year.
The only thing random about it, is the total fatalities.

>according to fox

To be fair it's more like weekly

Who cares. Talking about it won't do shit. Mo' gunz mo' sk00l sh00tings nyukka

wouldnt have happened if the doors, fire extinguishers and lighting fixtures also had guns

All ears. What are your thoughts and concussions.

That's the American way brotha.. we don't care if our kids get killed at school as long as it's a white guy killing them

yes you fucking sociopath

>concussions
????????????????????

> once a year
on average 1 a week for the last 3 years

Bound to be a Valentines Day rejection that was the catalyst.

The shooter is also apparently in an ROTC program

Have y'all found Nickolas Cruz's facebook yet?

Its wed thoughts and prayers have been dispensed and all is good because we can now call the liberals evil for politicizing. We then regroup and lick our assholes until the next shooting where we rinse and repeat.

someone post a link

Dude seriously why the fuck do they make the kids join the "your friends are dead" conga line during every one of these school shootings?
I don't get the point of it

This makes 18 so far this year so actually twice a week

Shooter is apparently now in police custody. They say he acted alone.

My roommate went to that high school.

Ya the cops should just run in and scream at everyone to panic and scatter

Is it true American schools hold shooting drills?

yo lets get some twitter/fb links for this kid

>Cruz
Hes brown, nothing to see here

Some things can't be prevented. Fire earthquakes school shootings.. gotta prepare for the inevitable

sure lets talk about the greater issue. we'll start with one of the deadliest massacres in U.S. history
>Opelousas Massacre
>Democrats resisted the joining of Opelousas African Americans into the political party and went on a hunt for African Americans, killing at least 200-300 African Americans.
Care to explain yourself?

Americans afraid of islam so the airports limit your freedoms and keep you living in fear but the american populace sees each of these as an accident and does nothing to remedy the situation and lives carefree. What's wrong with your country?

The true US Army way, shooting kids

We r a nation of cucks, good sir

dayssincethelastmassshooting.com/history/?2018

Bet it will be death record for this year

Can't they just teach them to stick behind one particular person and follow in a line? Fuck am I putting my hands on their shoulders for?

Once a year is a good year. This is the second school shooting in I think less than 2 weeks

It was all Gawds plan, because people say Bless America even America didn't deserved to be Blessed so they get cursed by Gawd.

Gawd has a daily job at cursing Americans.

Tis true. They took plenty o lump that day. But it was all in good fun

Is dat a conga line?

They're called full lockdown or shelter in place drills, but yeah, they're pretty common

And the white race takes another L

We hold "lockdown" drills very occasionally, and the students and faculty do practice these procedures. They never explicitly say "school shooting drill" but we all know that's what it is.

Probably fake as always. Police just walks around happy. Everybody is smiling. Another drill to fear children and make ppl afraid of guns so they can take more away from ppl.

True Democrats supported slavery spastic.

Maybe to quickly identify them as victims? I'm not trained to handle situations like this so I'm not going to question their methods

got any more pixels?

this retarded

What's there to talk about. There's 0 killed. Fag cant even do that right.

sure kid

TL; DR: Floridafag here
>Kid gets bullied
>Kid was not getting help from teachers
>Principal asked kid to leave
>Kid withdrawn from school
>Comes to school with backpack to look like student. No one notices
>on Valentine's Day after fire drill
>Pulls out a rifle
>Starts shooting in the freshman area
>Shooting kids in the back as they are doing fire drill
>Went room by room shooting others
>14 victims and like 7-8 dead
>Shooter is 18yo Mexican
>Snuck out, dropped gun, pretending to be student running
>Gets caught in nearby neighborhood

Yeah, some schools have lock-down drills

Sitting duck zone. I have armed security at my gas station and metal detectors at the local club. Why are these things not in schools lol. $10 says shooter is brown or liberal or both.

i mean i feel the same way, it's regular by now.

kills are confirmed already stfu
we just dont know how many

sure kid

@nikolascruzmacarov

normal looking dude, with a dog, normal sensibility. seriously though, why do it? have the world handed to you on a platter

The school SuperNintendo already confirmed that there were several fatalities; exact number unknown

i really dont think thats him

What's to say?

An occasional pile of dead kids is the price Americans are willing to pay.

He voted Trump.

Just letting you know the important information.

>Shooter is 18yo Mexican
Dude.....what if him/his parents are illegal....

Nothing can be done about it. Talking about making it illegal to not lock your guns up at night or whatever would just be exploiting the situation. Now is not the time for that talk. It would be exploiting the tragedy

cnn.com/2018/02/14/us/florida-school-shooting/index.html

>not being up to date with America's pasttime

let's talk about how you're a stupid fucking jewniggerfaggot

lol @ the comments

Sam Hyde strikes again

lol

ahh yess here come the false flags and planted crisis actors. Has already been confirmed to be mexican and here we get chad mcwhiteboi with his sensible posting and his german shepherd. lmao ily USA

They're not.

No one is happy for conga line

its hilarious

It’s time once again for High Score Hero! Let’s give a big round of applause for our newest contestant.

It's spelled Nikolas. Someone posted his Instagram account. Kinda creepy. @nikolascruzmakarov if you're interested

O shit. Guess I'm slow.

instagram/nikolascruzmakarov/

The guy thought he was dropping Yasnaya, but he dropped school...

The NRA is in bed with the capitalist government. These events drive gun sales. Patriotism drives gun sales.
Driving fear of Muslims/minorities drives gun sales and sows division, allowing both the government and NRA/gun industry to profit. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Storme?

BTW his name is "Nikolas Cruz" not "Nicholas Cruz"

It's illegal for the principal to pressure a student to drop out. So you're saying the principal broke the law?

You are a retard