Continue with the rekt boys, it's not as if you have a date for valentine's anyway

Continue with the rekt boys, it's not as if you have a date for valentine's anyway

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2762524/Crushed-death-elevator-The-shocking-moment-broken-lift-comes-student-got-trapped-floor-door.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Wtf is this

Happy black history month everyone!

Welcome to America.

bump

love how diverse this is, just made big cummies

wtf man......all of them fighting to see who will fuck the fatlord????

Doggo dun gib no shucks.

The Chad pup vs the virgin pussy-cat

Duuuuuuuuuuude xddd

i hate niggers

More god dammit

how tf did he miss

dude tried to chop his finger off so I think it's safe to assume his brain is not functioning correctly

Why tho?

wtf those nipples are fucking huge

this is fucking amazing
moar? details?

Great Scott...

Pedo gets rekt

still better than niggers

Visual representation of Germany

Hispanics are worse than niggers.
You dont see niggers stabbing people like that.

inb4 footage of the Florida shooting

Yeah they usually just set them on fire or something.

wew hope deathrow was worth it

What's going on here

How are we sure its a pedo on the sharp end of the knife??

How can they be considered humans?

underrated

They wouldnt if murrica didnt get their independence... they only got it because we were tired of wiping arses....

Inb4 Britfag posts

***David Attenborough voice*** Now here we have some remarkable chimpanzees fighting for the right to mate with a female they will each fight for this right until only one of them is left

that man is awesome. I hope he gets everything he desires

Its a screw driver

I mean honestly there are WAY worse ways to go than that. Quick as fuck.

Nuck figgers

Niggers being niggers

the dance must go on

M-m-m-multi kill

fuck I thought the wriggling thing was a body part

With 2 years on /b u have never ever seen a good deed beeing done in a rekt thread wow im shook

Great, now that fucker is going to breed and create human hunting mantids.

>Sweden.webm

Too bad all of these are fake including this one. There are only two arteries that supply blood to the head. One on either side of the throat. There would only be two streams of blood, not six.

Chimpout like fucking monkeys.

With me as president i make the punishment for killing a nigger 5$ to the community pot.

whitey is no longer inferior

Why is shit so dangerous in fucking China??

Will the nigging ever end?

king of pop never stops

but the other child died :v

Poor limping doggo

Sup Forums says so, it must be true

I still don't know how the elevator shot up instead of down

>SHOOP DA WOOP

Ok first off. No thats not real. The rifle and optic are more expensive than white trash could afford. But you're a liberal moron so you see this and think it's reality. Go fuck yourself

Uhm maybe there is a floor above it and the control logic failed. You see in America and the UK elevators and escalotors have safety features like e-stops. Or brakes in the event of logic failure so they won't move. To save money in cheap China they leave these features off of stuff like this and this is the result.Or get eaten by an escalator.

I love how his head twitches like something out of a Tool vid/Jacob's Ladder/Silent Hill

desires to kill those faggots

Those last few lack of oxygen spasms..

faked, they don't look like people having money for ACOG

Do you think that's what it is? I actually think he survived.

I know chinese tend to jew out on the safety features, I just don't understand how mechanically it can shoot UPward so fast

Oh, the man actually died

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2762524/Crushed-death-elevator-The-shocking-moment-broken-lift-comes-student-got-trapped-floor-door.html

"shows the last minutes of the student's life as his body jerks from a lack of oxygen."
Wow, you are freakishly exact and correct.

>Hispanics are worse than niggers
hahaha, please no say hispanics, you say conquerors

K E K
E K E
K E K

Nah, chinks just have lots lots of lifts and escalators. They all live in highrise buildings and their malls are huge. So the odds things like that happens in China are much higher.

>Hispanics are worse than niggers.
wew lad, care to explain?

MANTIS WANTS MILKIES NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Keepin' it China

>literally jumping all around like monkeys

the guy saved two children, not one only; this guy is god

If you eschew the loo
Then on the tracks, you poo
If you hear that "Choo-Choo"
Then fucked, are you

Regardless of how evil ISIS is/was, at least this executioner knew his job. There's nothing more terrifying than a botched execution.

wow, well done

All the ISIS vids are just staged propaganda. They are too well done to be real.. Also again there are too many blood jets for a decap.

only in america

>Continue with the rekt boys
A manatee got lightly molested by apes.

wheres the rekt in this?

Please don't post again.

Dude takes a gallon of mace to the face and is still standing, then one of the dozen pigs pulls him to the ground by his dreads from behind.

Police: state-authorized niggers

that child better appreciate that their mother actually cared to lift her up while riding the escalator...

respect

Death penalty exist because niggers exist