He Did A Good Job And Took Out A Really Good Amount Of People...Shit I Would Of Finished The Job...

He Did A Good Job And Took Out A Really Good Amount Of People...Shit I Would Of Finished The Job...All Those Cringy Fucking Freshman Need To Die And Feel The Hot Bullets Going Thru Them...

>I Would Of

Using "of" when you mean "have", sure sign of poor education

Wow so edgy. You're a faggot

I hate it when people capitalize the first letter of each word.

U.S.A! U.S.A!

thanks for sharing the thumbnail faggot

Just how autistic are you?

Nicholas, how could you?

Fail thread

Build a wall , may be that can solve it.

>I'm doing a bait, it's my first bait, I hope it goes well

I will place a $1000 BET THE FUCKER WAS ANOTHER DEMOCRAT.

So far ALL the mass shooting are done by "families" who are Democrats (look it up)

Because democrats are not real parents they just drug their kids and brainwash them with Bullshit Liberalism (no better than a cult)

Lets see if its ANOTHER DEMOCRAT

Did anyone find Nickolas Cruz facebook?

Untermensch

OP is an Americunt, of course education is a problem. Along with healthcare, gun control, racism, imminent collapse of their society...

His ig showed him wearing a MAGA cap

>Took Out A Really Good Amount Of People
>two confirmed deaths
Yeah no. Awful score

Fuck school

You would have* not would of you fucking brainlet

Stop Typing Like A YouTube Video Title

dubs means op has to kill himself

>capitalizing every word
Of all the grammar things, that's the one that annoys me the most. The "would of" gets off scot-free when you capitalize like that. Fuck. You're actually spending more energy to write shit wrong. If you do grammar mistakes out of laziness, then that sort of makes sense, but to make a greater effort to write shit wrong just gets to me.

Merica

oh ouch user, ouch...

seriously. kid needs to lurk and learn from the masters.

Fuck our shitty education system

Holy shit bro, are you a hacker?! How did you find his information?! Wtf?!

Jesus Christ, we got a hacker here woah wtf

This shit is already being talked about on NPR. This kids whole life was puplic record the second the 911 call went through.

Oh. I just found out about this mass shooting

where are the videos from inside the building while it happened? Some retard was actually using emojis

"LMAO my spleens hanging out XD XD XD XD XD TIDE PODS XD XD XD"

It's getting kinda crazy. News agencies have this kinda shit within minutes now, almost like they get direct updates directly from Police Departments. Some bitch on NPR about 15 mins ago just said "The suspects browser history is full of gun and bomb related material" Fuck the Orwelian State.

kek

I think it did literally say something just as retarded like:

"oh nooo OMG *sad face emoji*" while gunshots were going off... gotta update doz folleras fam

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz1PhLX4qBA

>look it up

lol that's the same dumb shit flat earth fags say when they can't actually provide sources. That or

>Do the research

kek

Oh wow, I was looking for some free rotten bait