What are you smoking tonight?

What are you smoking tonight?

>Lemon Haze

Nothing because i'm fucking poor

Some morrocan hash.

smoking cock wbu

I don't know what it is but it is good. /brit/ weed is fucking strong, similar to smoking hash tbh.

I also found a seed in my weed. Dubs and I plant it.

Meth

Marlboro slate 100s because I gotta stay clean till I get a new job

Northern Lights (indica) & I'm drinking Kratom tea I had brewed (plantation maeng da pink vein)

do it

roll

Chemdawg

do you have the proper equipment and knowledge to take care of the plant? Do you have the means to grow it stealthily?

fuck it, rolling

looks like I got double-dubs. do it faggot. But since it's double-dubs you gotta plant two seeds

I'm still living home and parents know I smoke but won't want me growing(I'd do it regardless). I fear smell leaking out though as neighbours would rat but my room is hot and humid always due to keeping reptiles and turtles.

To reiterate, neighbours MUST not know.

Another dubs confirms, I will get some soil and a pot now...

Fuckall. Stopped smoking on the 12th of Jan after 5 years of daily smoking which started to take its toll.

Last Week: Chemdawg
This Week: Blueberry Headband

there's 3 different stealth methods you could attempt but each comes with their own risks.

1. set up the grow op underneath the house. You can buy specialized tarps all around (above, around, below) to keep any and all smell and pests out)

2. get and repurpose a refrigerator. there are several instructions on how to do so. It is a pain in the ass but works and is somewhat mobile if you need to move it in a hurry

3. find a desolate place where you think nobody will fuck with it and grow there. (has to be in season and has it's own set of risks)

Liberty Haze, 25% thc.

Some strain called "Ghost Train". It's aight

Hot and humid is a good way to get mold on your plants. They actually thrive when it's around 75° and 60% humidity. They habe carbon filters and exhaust fans available. Run a legal grow up and just walking into the building you'd never knows it's full of plants.

Sour diesel and Terminator
Had some Mango and Afgooey last week

I have a dehumidifier so I'll use it in here. Currently letting it soak in warm water to sprout till the morning.

Will I actually get weed from this? I have a shitty UV lamp I used for turtle if that will work.

Nothing, because it's not legal here.

It will kinda work.....id just buy a light on amazon....you can get a 600 watt ballast, reflector, mh bulb, and hps bulb for like 140$ usd. If it's a bag seed you have a chance of male or hermaphrodite so start reading. Also if it's in a closet or something you will need to constantly top it and tie it so that it grows outwards instead of up to keep it a couple feet away from the lights. Light burn is a very real thing. Also make sure you have air circulating in. If done right you can get a lb a plant BUT expect an ounce. I've been doing this shit for 15 years so I'll obviously have better outcomes.

Also you'll need nutrients do NOT fucking use miracle grow. Spend 100 bucks on quality nutes for the whole cycle which includes ph up and down and a ph tester. You want your water at roughly 6.0-6.5 ph.

Hash
Normaly smoke weed but got it from a friend so i dont wanna waste my weed

Sheeeiit!

So if it is male or hermaphro will I not get THC weed or is it just shit? Also, if I stick it in a pot with a bit of soil, then in the corner of my warm, 60% humid room with UV lamp will it begin to grow up to a point where I need a better lamp and bigger pot?

Some Germain Balkan Sobranie, and maybe some Dunhill EMP later

Sour Tsunami x Cataract Kush. Feels good, man. I'm such a lightweight too that even with this being only 6% THC, only about 2 puffs gets me pretty stoned.

Smoking some fire amnesia cheese hybrid. Love the earthy smell of it

I stopped smoking marijuana on weekday

So

>To be jonesing for

smoking on some skittles extract, the high from oils and wax is so much better than a high from flower it’s honestly the best

If it's hermi you can smoke it but it will be seedy and not as potent. Yes you will definitely need a better light source. People grow them under fluorescents as well but I haven't tried this yet.

Girl Scout Cookies.

Over rated strain.

Cigarettes lololo

kinda agree tbh. Proof that brand names can trump quality. (not saying girl scout cookies aren't strong. just obnoxiously overrated)

It all depends on the grower too. For example I've had sour diesel that was trash and then I've had sd that was 3hitterquitter.exe

I just don't like the gsc buzz I guess.

Blueberry Kush.
Its decent.. and smells nice.

My fave combo buzz is... Morphine 100mg (time release) 3 ml of Cannabis oil.. [wait an hour] then a fat dube and 2 shots of vodka. :)

Yeah always see people's faces light up when they hear GSC it's about the same for Sour Diesel

Blue Cheese its fuckin noice

Jesus you're going to end up lil pip.

Blue Dream Haze

Strong indica dominant hybrid. Doesn't slump.

a pork butt

im sucking on my juul

NYC Diesel

Kid smoking. Grows up wondering why dick so small and don't work.

I've been told to stay away from the Diesel in NY.

I wonder why.

NYC Kush

Shitty mersh. But it's cheap. So yeah.

Amnesia
Grinds up really nice, almost like a powder, so I put 1.5g in some ready made cake mix.
Pure bliss at,