Alright what is an Alfa way to reply to this ho

Alright what is an Alfa way to reply to this ho.
I'm not mad, she's a 7 at best. But i do want to stay under her skin till she comes back around.
>nutted inside her
>rushed to CVS at 4am
>ghosted for a few days
>now this

Just say either "OK"
or
"Oh thank god. I was feeling the same way to be honest and I'm glad you took incentive. It would have been super awkward for me haha"

"k"

Going to need more details on what happened
>the other night

Sounds like something is missing

what user said ^

user is right, you have to seem unaffected. "aight cool" and so on. be aloof.

k is probably the most alpha shit you could reply

Don't you still owe me a hand job?

Go with the "Oh thank god" one, you gotta take the choice of leaving out of her hands

wtf did u even read what he wrote?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
dis

Sounds like she let op smash with no condom and the faggot nut inside her, causing a pregnancy scare.

ayy pretty much this

why doesn't she trust you... had she told you to not bust in her or something

Ask her if hee girlfriend is single and wants to hang out

Lynn Kilker
y
n
n

K
i
l
k
e
r

"I understand, I just wanted to see if you would like to try out something else other than fucking. Oh and by the way, I have syphilis."

This is what happened. I'm a retard faggot.

She looks hot af based from that pic

Why not continue to bang?
Unless you almost fucked up and got her Prego, then I'd understand.

After the scare we talked in her car for a while. Got a lot of stuff out there and made up, she even stayed the night.
I sent her flowers to her job last Thursday, cause I felt bad and I told her so.
She was receptive but deflecting of the flowers.
I suspect a friend putting ideas in her head. Although she is a very self respecting person.

This is why you should use a condom, bro

a 50 cent condom is better than risking having a child that will cost $100k+ and possibly ruining your life.

i think saying "k" will ruin any future chance. say some shit like "thats understandable, you've had a lot on your mind" and nothing more. That will leave an open end and make her question her decision.

well if u don''t care that sex is 1/100th as good and have no willpower to pull out at least

Replying to myself to add this

I had a similar scare last year and used condoms ever since. I got her the plan B and had a talk in the car and listened to her cry. She was upset with me for a few days, but came back around afterwards.

I think you should just be glad you took care of it before it was too late.

Sex feels just as fine with a condom tbh. And I don't have to worry about any precum from prior sex leaking out.

As long as I get my nut and that shit doesn't get inside her I'm happy.

Also, 4 of my closest friends have kids, because all they did was pull-out. One has two... Two kids at 23 years old. Feelsbadman

why u lying about ever having sex without a condom
it's one thing to say it's still ok, but no one would say it's the same. it kills almost all the feeling.

...and you can't get pregnant from precum. scenarios like 'i came an hour ago and the precum might wash out live sperm' is so rare that you're exceeding condom failure rate; talking 1 in millions, if even possible

then they're lying about pulling out all the time. they messed up and didn't get out in time.

>ghosted for a few days
>thinks a text reply will make him look alpha

dude you already made yourself look like a bitch, why even try?

Have a friend who fucked a chick, didn't even nut inside her (complained about blue balls) and she got pregnant.
Thought it was impossible, but he got the baby DNA tested and it was his.

He lives a happy life with her and their kid but to this day he maintains he never nutted. And she backs up his story (it was a huge deal at the time)

So yeah, you can get pregnant just from precum, dipshit.

Didn't read that right
She a ghost

Every pregnancy was a surprise for them, so they thought they pulled out in time. It can happen to anyone.

It's not the same, but it's still very pleasurable. And the peace of mind makes it a lot more enjoyable for me.

pregnancies while wearing condoms happen too. i should have phrased it better but yeah 1 in millions still means happening dozens of times a year.