HOLY CHRIST WHO CARES?

HOLY CHRIST WHO CARES?

Is there anything in music cringier than Kurtmania?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EpFPuS1o9d0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Listening to music

youtube.com/watch?v=EpFPuS1o9d0

>this kills the Kurt Fanatic

He's the 12th greatest guitarist that ever lived you insolent child.

posting about listening to music on an Indonesian animation site

Like it or not, he still remains an icon long after his death.

i used to be like these fags when i was 12 but i outgrew it before high school

This, you need to chill out OP

That's not really the point. It's pretty much an article about nothing.

Dude Kurt is so fucking epic better than the fags out there today like nicky minaj and drake fucking stupid retards making nigga this nigga that hippity hop music Kurt was the last real rockstar man I wish I was born earlier to experience the 90s man

There is absolutely no problem with that image. It says "Rockstars" not "Musicians." Whoever wrote that is more self aware and less embarrassing than Rolling Stone.

They obviously visited his childhood home to understand the upbringing and circumstances that molded Kurt's personality, and his later rise to universal fame. His life is essentially a fable, or legend in the course of rock history. Of course they're going to be interested in how a person like Kurt grew up to reach the stars.

>Billie Joe Armstrong and Kurt Cobain higher than Lemmy

>HOLY CHRIST WHO CARES?
obviously you faggot

>His life is essentially a fable, or legend in the course of rock history

16 year old Kurt draws a swastika. WHAT DOES IT MEAN.

david yow is the only person on that list that isn't completely fucking lame

Iggy Pop though

I wouldn't say it's the worst thing, but it's still pretty weird and tasteless how everyone fetishizes him like they do. He definitely wouldn't appreciate the hero-worship if he were still alive.

Basic biographies cover this. I mean, this is really nothing new. I guess getting some good photos/videos is neat for fans though. I was probably being too harsh or unfair.

he pretty much killed kurt, right?

what did he say when he walked off

>implying a gun is the only way to kill yourself.

I need to know what he said

To people unfamiliar with or misinformed about his lifestyle, it helps create a perspective so one could see the life he led. Of course, biographies do exist, but I'm sure 90% of this article's audience wouldn't devote an hour or more to discover what they could easily read in a matter of minutes.

Fair point dog

>sheathe katana
>unsheathe katana