Welp. Drumpf is finished

Welp. Drumpf is finished

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-veteran-fundraiser
bigstory.ap.org/article/44c48343f6244ea58768180a94d09429/trump-detail-fundraising-veterans-charities
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Completely false

OP

And there's no fire in Canada.

hmmmm...really makes you think

I'm #withhercruzmissilefeelingthebern

also Sup Forums is satire and theres absolutely nothing wrong with being jewish

STOP MENTIONING the fire. It's burning for the attention. It'll go away if we ignore it.

Haha wow...... Drumpf is fucking finished, Sup Forums is finished, and most importantly, RACISM is finished. We won, liberal bros. We won.

Trump was vetting sources you dude weed lmao leaf

I'm feeling my cruzmissile right now.

[citation needed]

Holy shit this really makes me think...

I hate Canadians

I don't like Trump but I feel as though this isn't real

>gives a full list of the organizations he donated to
>everyone who ran this lie gets stumped
>tfw

>A FUCKING L E A F

the memes sustain the flame

Wow man , that post really makes you think.... Literally sitting here now questioning all my beliefs...

Trumps definitely done now

I used to support trump, but now I don't!!!

protip: it's five eyes psyop shills

lel

I like you.

Agreed.
That fire does not represent the fire that heats our barbeques or lights our cigarettes.

It's this facebook comment? Wtf Sup Forums ?

#notallfires

>trump has stated numerous times that he is worth well over $10 billion.
>trump gives only $1 million

>jew named cohen is worth around $12 billion
>jew gives $275 million

what a fucking hypocrite and liar trump is

>STOP MENTIONING the fire. It's burning for the attention.

Haven't the South African firefighters put that fire out yet?
What the hell are they doing?

>Trump voluntarily gives a million dollars

>liberals complain its not enough

He could have not done the fundraiser, could have not raised 6 million bucks, but he did it anyways.

How much money has cunt raised for the veterans?

>South african firefighters

Kek. Anything south african is useless nowadays friend. Our reputation fell along with apartheid

Fucking the women and stealing car audio systems.

If you put it out, it wins.

so? the veterans are retarded faggots who don't want to work. literally worse than mexicans.

trump played a brilliant business move by getting money for/from them.

you can't stump him.

>leafistan

As if they actually went there to work. When was the last time you actually saw a ANC employee doing his job?

What the fuck is going on here?

We coming for you whitey.

>stealing car audio systems.

But in SA they get executed by officers of the law and people chimpout when the cop is arrested.

He wrote most of the checks the day he got called out by the WaPo reporter. Lightweight! Sad!

Don't you mean america?

I swear to god if africans invade us from canada thats the last straw

Seems like a nice loophole to exploit. Trump better budget for a second wall.

Well fuck, you're right.

>he actually believes this

What the fuck, he didn't steal a dime, he showed the fucking paperwork publicly, almost 6 million raised and the same amount donated.

If you fight the fire it wins.

i hate brits

ur dumb

sure

What the fuck.

That is blatant libel and nothing more. He accounted for every cent he raised and exactly where it went. Every single charity was vetted extensively.

Kill yourself here's your (you)

my queen is on your money you snow nigger

Why does Canada even exist?

>occupy democrats
And why are we supposed to trust this?

>Nothing wrong with being jewish

Wow. It just gets worse and worse, doesn't it?

>theres absolutely nothing wrong with being jewish

Wow. I've been a supporter of Trump since his famous escalator ride on June 16. Now I have no choice other than to become a #ShillForHill.

So what's the actual story on where the money went then? I only heard about this, I don't know anything other then people are saying some of the money is missing, or they don't think it actually went to veterans or something? Was he at fault or is it just more biased over inflated media hype?

he gave the money to the vets, nothing was stolen.

It's bullshit. Some people were crying foul when the money wasn't distributed fast enough, or that the channels through which they were distributed were unclear.

He's since cleared it up and the money has been distributed to various charities, the narrative that Trump just pocketed the money still prevails because the average person is retarded and just hates Trump for no apparent reason

Any sauce on it? It will help me shut all the reactionary faggots that won't shut up about it, but I can't find anything about the resolution, just about the fact that it was a concern, first sign of a biased media story

He didn't give it out until a few days ago because Drumpf was doing shady shit like waiting for the pledged money to actually be collected from the donors and going through the proper legal procedures required for charitable organizations.

So your saying he did nothing wrong, great thanks got it.

>occupy democrats

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-veteran-fundraiser

Here you go, lists every charity that received money and the amount of money per charity

Thanks user, have some tits with some complimentary ironic self victimization

He didnt steal anything its a media spin...

Cohen isn't self-funding a presidential campaign.

most of his money is tied to his assets he cant just pull huge amounts of money out of his ass

besides I am skeptical if all that money that kike really was given to veterans

No shit.

wow i would love to get smothered by those tittymonster's tits

>tfw no big tit gf
just end me tbqh

Show me your contribution of more then 1 million dollars to a veterans charity, oh, you don't have one? Interesting.

The best part about this comment is that it shows how neoliberalism works the same way as islam. They fight to make their realms as ideologically pure as possible, and in the end everyone lives in perpetual fear of having violated some minuscule tenant that carries with it ostracism and calls for death.

see

>Cohen
>gives the most to veterans to appear good
>uses illicit funding

Fucking jews kill them all

i hope that pac is sued for libel

Muh dick

Source?

To his supporters, he's made of teflon. Doesn't matter how much a massive cunt piece of shit he is.

He may not be a billionaire but he is still very wealthy and it's just greedy to steal this money he was supposed to raise for the vets

bigstory.ap.org/article/44c48343f6244ea58768180a94d09429/trump-detail-fundraising-veterans-charities

>10 cents has been deposited into your account

(((Leaf)))

>takes months to vet groups
>roughly only 15 groups got checks on the week of the 24th
Don't see a problem.

You will submit to the God Emporer Trump.

>Using an image macro
Shills please try harder even the awoo posters put more effort into their shitposting

>not occupy democrats

Give it to the vets trunp gypped

I do this shit for free.

Nope. Never.

your subtitles are backwards

Come with her if you want to live

You mean Canada better budget for a wall...

Sorry, I don't want to live in Libya.

he called hillary crooked, he called bernie crazy.

when was he caught stealing money from veterans?

You're right he had to give the 6 (six) million dollars himself when the honest media called him out on it! Praise the media!