Why do mass shootings keep happening in the US?

Why do mass shootings keep happening in the US?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/963909540545642496
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because retarded schools don't want to hire security guards.

Because surprise, more guns don't make a safer place. Otherwise we'd be the safest nation on earth

this and too many cops in the wrong places
public schools don't need to hire guards they usually have like 1 or 2 shitty police on deck
The problem is it's too hard for civilians to open carry in public places and there's not enough police on public security
if you legalized drugs and disbanded the DEA or whatever and moved all those cops on drugs to public security and made a whole new organization of cops that are paid by legalized drug money to guard schools and libraries and shit and can also be hired by private places like theaters then there wouldn't be any shootings
imagine if each highschool had a swat van of armed guards patrolling it during school hours
imagine if drugs were legal so there were less niggers running around with illegal guns
imagine if every civilian just had to simply register for a gun with the same qualifications of getting into the military and you get a card similar to social security where you can open carry wherever you want, but at the same time there are now armed guards everywhere in public as well to dismay public shooters
Every peaceful civilian has a gun and there are swat cops patrolling public places all the time
i'd like to see some pussy ass shooter shoot up a place then
shooters only go to places where no one has guns
it's not even that hard
at least they should have metal detectors at school. At least
imagine using all the legal drug money to afford drones that watch over public areas. they already pay for cameras with government money why not pay for these things with actual money from taxing legalized drugs. weed alone would probably pay for all of this

Forcing betamax children to go to shitty public schools where they get bullied, learn nothing, and learn the harsh factor they will never get what they want in life.

Betamax children have shitty parents who don't recognize or console the issue before it explodes.

Betamax children stay on the internet all day never improving themselves and see the "problems with humanity" and think misanthropy is the way.

TLDR, forcing social retards into public schools, jobs, events, and breeding special snowflake syndrome to the point they view because they haven't been treated right they need to destroy.

so retarded

this retarded

because your fucking stupid gun laws

The same reason rapes happen in Sweden.

Do you mean that:
if cop accidentally a nigga, this is a niggas fault (could be mor caution)
if nigga accidentally a nigga - this is ok, who cares about niggas
if white boy with autis accidentally bunch of kids in school - this is niggas fault, because police was in wrong place invetigating some nigger related crime?
An

Because we didn't build the wall in time

Schools are gun free zones, faggot

Because predators go for WEAK prey. WHich in a criminal's case means not pulling shit in full view of police and security. Ban all you want, hire as many police you want. If society is sick this will keep happening.

White people

Wait, what? How does that work? If it was a "gun free zone" as you say, how the hell did he shoot it up? Makes no fucking sense.

because america is filled with butthurt losers who figure that if their lives are going to suck, at least they can make it bad for others as well.

just like this board

why is she so dirty

ur all retarded

People like this guy

Florida

Because it's easy to just shoot people with readily available firearms.

Americunts don't need muslims. They have themselves.

ash wednesday, retard

merica is slowly slipping - a civil war will happen eventually. Cant happen soon enough - terrible country

faggot

Breaks up the monotony.

well hopefully her kid got it too, otherwise she's burning in hell.

What's to stop someone just walking fuo to a guard and shooting him/her in the head before carrying out a larger scale shooting?

Guards won't help shit. It would only take 1 or 2 shots to incapacitate them. What's next then? Perimeter fences and razor wire like a prison?

>Muh guns cos it's still 1801 y'all.

because losers who get no pussy and likes on facebook want to kill everyone, so they do it

Most mass shootings happen where there are more gun restrictions though.

Because cowards only shoot up a place where they wont get shot back at

Time to break out the handy "Mass shooting in US checklist":
1. Send thoughts & prayers but not actually do anything useful
2. Argue over semantics of the term "assault rifle"
3. Trolls blame either the Left or the Right
4. Argue over semantics of the term "terrorist" - if Muslim use it, if Christian use term "mentally ill"
5. Media goes berserk until attention is diverted by next horrible story
6. Congress does nothing but NRA increases donations just in case
7. Wait for next one, repeat

false flag ops to sway public opinion towards gun control in effort to remove the general public's ability to defend itself.

Todd is my new hero, 5 bucks says he's a Sup Forumstard

Because you can't sneak a tank into a school, if you could get a tank in, they wouldn't use guns.

Because there are 350 000 000 people and there's guns, and crazies exist.

End of reasoning. Someone snaps gets delusional grabs a weapon and goes shooting. At a population that size id be shocked if they didn't happen.

Yea. Everyone knows ONLY guns kill people.
Not a single person has ever been murdered with anything else.
When will amerilards learn that banning guns also magically cures everyone that is mentally unstable.

I agree. It sounds crazy if you ignore that they're all exactly the same in essence.

what is the kill count?

one hopes that today leads to a plethora of dead corpses fucked.

God willing.

Better spend all of our time arresting them filthy potheads instead of guarding buildings full of children!

because they need to ban guns

This

Certainly not because of sentient guns. Probably has something to do with society in general. We've all been leaving religion behind but there are no morals replacing it. I dunno.

< enough

>Mental health is taboo and not addressed
>Guns are readily available to citizens
>The govt/NRA support the gun industry

they need to ban gunshot victims.

Seriously, those guys just bring down everyones day.

We don't use bidets in the US. The rest of the modern world does.

This is why.

14 injured
15 killed (number rose again)

Oh come on. I'm neither pro nor anti gun at this point but false flag? Do you not know there are crazy people and in a population pool of hundreds of millions this shit is bound to happen?

And that news make money off of people tuning in so of course they'll report something like a shooting in a heartbeat?

Why is it always a conspiracy every damn time. This shit *actually* happens.

That's sensible, I hadn't thought of that.

>mass stabbings happen all the time outside the US
No it doesn't

ooh. over 50%...excellent score.

it was 14-7 but i guess they found more?

only 2 dead, why is this even news?

That school had security guards

Because they don't all have tactical nukes on them at all times as deterrence

Wow so edgy

But they can still build explosives, or hire trucks to run people over.

Culture of self righteous attention whores that dont know how to vent their feelings?

get updated fag

People will say you are being a sensationalist, but I very much agree with this. You can only push people so far before they break. We are too divided to have a revolution, so people will pick sides and away we will go.

the proliferation of mental illness in the western world is itself a psyop meant to destabilize and destroy western civilization itself. sometimes it catalyzes in shootings in which case a false flag is not needed. it is all part of their plan.

Well, you have to admire their tenacity.

Can't wait for the victim list. So much JB that denied him pussy dead. Next time they'll say yes.

now it says 5

He is a maga tard

This

Wasn't there some user posting here just the other day wanting advice about how to carry out a school shooting?

get updated again fag

Culture of social alienation and over-prescription of psych meds are the two main culprits.

again, after las vegas, why is this even news?

this happens pretty much daily on different boards tbh

retarded burger fueled nation + lots of guns
need me to go on?

Florida?

While I know our govt is shady and depraved, you can't throw this out there without factual evidence and expect anyone to believe it as anything other than bullshit rhetoric.

difference was this guy is 18 with a rifle (?) causing 15-14 split of damage of kill injury ratio, and managed to flee the scene

>twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/963909540545642496
it said 15 shot, now its 15 killed, 100% shooter skillz. I don't think so

I guess the shootings are acceptable. Otherwise they'd do something to stop them.

Works for me. Dead floridian kids. A good first step.

the 14 injured is still a thing bucko, so 29 shots?

False flag, by a trump runned goverment? Ok tinfoil

don't that many people get killed in Chicago every day?

There is a handful of reasons
Civil unrest
Media coverage
A lacking medical system where the sick can't get help, or fear they can't afford it.
Many may argue that the only reason is guns. To that I say this.
Would you rather the children hacked to death with a machete? Maybe your rather a school bus bomb or just having the children run over by a large truck. Maybe poisioned at lunch.
The problem is not that people have the means to kill, they'll retain the ability to kill on mass regardless of what you ban.
The problem is the media glorifying the killings by pouring attention over the killer.
The problem is people not being able to get the mental care they need.
If you think guns are the only problem
Then you are the problem

We have a mental health crisis that is being ignored and largely denied.

By that logic, any country that has massive gun control legislation should have a massive mass shooting problem... which they don't.

so did only 1 bullet miss or was he saving that one for himself?

You guys are fucking idiots if you think “stricter gun laws” means “let’s put up more signs that say ‘no guns’”
How dense can you idiots be, honestly? Who gives a fuck if the place was a gun free zone as if kids are going to be aloud to stay strapped if it weren’t?

yes. It's called "the acceptance of trannies"

When are we going to get a nice culling of those degenerates?

Is this the new Come back fat bastard Americans can come out with?

he chose to go willingly so i dont think he planned on offing himself

you forgot:
gun sales go up.

Agreed. We want guns, and a huge body count is an acceptable price so you can like a badass and live out your gun fantasies.

personally, I don't care how many people get shot. no amount can equal taking my right to defend myself away.

anyone else see the chick laughing in the interview where she was talking about the shooter shooting near her? lil sus if you ask me

if a government is willing to destroy a number of buildings in its most well known city to perpetuate the defense of its paper currency its willing to mislead citizens in an effort to disarm them.

What exactly would be different if they were 'genuine'?

There has never been a time we didn't have mental illness.. and there is no proliferation. There's treatment. If anything were walking it back..

Again.. you live in a country of 350 000 000... If there were only 1 000 000 (decimal of a percent of the population) mentally I'll people that's enough for you to see a new one on the internet every day for 5000 years.

It's of course higher than that, but dude.. you live on the internet.. of course you'll see it a lot especially if you're in circles that talk about it all day.

Real life is not the internet.

Thoughts and Prayers

also it's Florida - who gives a fuck

I bet she's part of the illuminati. she's probably beyonces sister.

I bet she built the pyramids.

So what you’re saying is because we as a country are addicted to firearms we should make our policing system more like our military? So while you’re relaxing at the movie theater you want to see police officers will bulletproof vests walking around toting assault rifles?