How big does the pile of dead kids have to grow before America acts to control guns?

How big does the pile of dead kids have to grow before America acts to control guns?

If it is banned people will just buy them illegally or just use homemade bombs

fuck off shill

they're already shilling. fuck off.

At least big enough to include you.

need better troll bait op

lol America is a fucking joke! I'd love it if one of you faggot had a kid that was brutally gunned down in a school, see how quickly you'd change your minds then. Lol nah, im just joking... that'd require you mongs to actually get laid.

till we lose our freedom

All of them

>mfw you're still thinking having guns is "freedom"

How big does the pile of raped girls have to grow before Europe acts to control muslims?

It's impossible to compare UK gun control to USA gun control, by the by. Controlling what goes on in an area about the size of California with the resources of the UK is relatively trivial. They also make use of extensive CCTV networks, something that chills my red, white, and blue soul to its very core.

>tfw you think having the choice to own one or not is not freedom, but being told what you can and cannot do or have is...
sure faggot

Apologies - about *half the size of California.

And how do you propose we "control guns" good sir/ma'am? Your 2 cent outrage is so insufferable and beyond useless. Simply put, fuck you.

Fucking moron thinks you can control guns by, I assume with lack of input, by restricting what the general law abiding public has. Hmm, that'll work.

Fucking idiots have no idea. Man, wish I lived in the paradise with no crime you apparently live in.

>How big does the pile of dead kids have to grow before America acts to control guns?
Fuck off, Jew.

Never going to be gun control. Also a gun company was filing for bankruptcy today guess they paid this kid so people will start buying guns again

>be white
>organise nothing but a march holding tiki torches wearing beige slacks
>jews organise, mobilise and administrate all over the place
>actually get shit done and moving
>"holy shit jews run everything"
It's the same in SE asia, chinese move in and work hard, locals sit around in shorts and flip-flops all the time, chinese get rich, locals get mad and chop them up.
Whites face the same thing from blacks in Africa, Indians face it in Fiji.
tldr: you are the lazy, shiftless darkies.

>how many more events must we orchestrate to combat the second amendment?

ten

and yet they don't in countries where guns are controlled.

I hear people saying "if guns get banned they will just get them illigally". Thats not the point. The point is its waaaay to easy to do this shit. If you make the barrier of getting a hold of fire arms higher, more people will reconsider and dont do it eventually. Its common sense but amerifags are too stupid i guess.

No, but close. Gun stocks fly when you get gun haters in office. If Clinton was in Remington would be splitting their stock today.

>crime doesn't exist in crime free zones

kek

"If you make drugs illegal then people will just make them themselves"
How dare they restrict what the law-abiding populace does or has.
burgers, gentlemen, 56% reasonable.

>I hear them having a valid argument
>ignored

liberals

>mass shootings are really rare though
max kek

>if you censor things, they'll be abused less. History has proved the exact opposite for 2000 years, but thats not the point

Who let this fucking kike in here?

Its not fucking valid argument. Its stupid as shit. If i was socially frustrated, i would rather kill myself than going through the hassle of buying a gun on a shady website with the risk of being caught and put in jail.

Get a grip you fucking plebian, trying to talk shit to me when your shitty country is showing itself up for having a degenerate population.

Wait are you saying that there's no link between people having access to lots of guns and regular mass shootings?
ISHIGGITYDIGGITYDOO

>murder rates same or higher. gun, spork, or paint thinner

The real problems
>industrial style outdated public schools
>little girls taught exclusively to sct like victims
>shaming all young males for behaving as such
>people shoving ideologies down people's throats in numerous ways including laws

Then a young male can't take the stress of the world and won't lay down and die so he snaps. But hey, guns are the problem.

>lalalala no what you're saying is stupid!

liberals

It's the the constitution faggot. "Shall not be infringed." What is unclear about that?

Bait thread. Fix the liberal school system. That can make anyone go whack with leftist lies and preferential treatment. Put more guns in schools.

The joke is: this fucken retard is serious.

I'd rather have him snapping with his fists or a knife than with an AR15, but hey.

>actually much lower
rekt

No the symptom is the problem. If we cure the actual issue how will we make money off of it? How many medications do you know of that CURE something?

Saying liberals without making a valid point is pretty autistic.

>nope wrong
#fukt

like the post I responded to?

They just run trucks through the crowds

What I'm trying to get at retard is people saying "we've got guns which means we're free"

Do you ever take a look around you, fucking autist.

ban assault vehicles

A valid argument is based on facts and logic. Invalid arguments are ignored.

stay mad kid

>freedom isn't having choices

go on...

this

Gotta go fast

keep breathing through your mouth

Our rights are guaranteed by the constitution. We also have to deal with the consequences of those rights. Gun-free zones are the problem, not guns.

You're absolutely fucking idiotic, people have choices in other countries to have firearms.

In how many other countries is the ability to own a gun a government-protected right? I'd call that a freedom.
Neck yourself europoor. Make sure to thank Abdul for finally being able to satisfy your wife and daughters before you go.

>personal attacks on character and insults rather than making an argument against what user said, and instead just continues to throw out their opinions as if it's fact
try harder lazy shill

if they are niglets, about 10 million

Yeah but it's better if people don't realize any of that and just react emotionally. You can influence them easier

It cannot grow to a size sufficient for me to surrender my Rights.

what about pipe bombs?
nothing stopping him from snapping with those

The US gouvernment is pretty smart actually. Giving the 50 iq americans their little guns so they feel "safe" from their biggest enemy, the government. If you really think that those guns will grand you any freedom you are pretty fucking dumb. What the fuck are you and your neighbours going to do if, i say if, your government actually attacks you? Destroy a tank or drone with your .50 Desert Eagle? Ok.

What? Where have you been? Europe is bombed every other week. The majority of gun related deaths is suicide anyway.

Wow! Plenty actually

And I don't really care because it's the internet you brain dead ape. Calling me a shill is funny as well, all's I've got to say is hehe eksdee

>inb4 the thread ramps up and captcha doesn't load as more sensible people approve this post
>totally not a shill thread

Please tell me bright child. There are literally millions of guns already out in circulation. So how does one ban them. For drugs and such if you ban them, once the amount on the street runs out they are done. But guns are reusable and don't run out, so tell me foolish one just how does one go about banning something there are literally millions of?

>doesn't understand guerilla warfare or the power of a well trained militia

I knew it, you're not even trying to argue against being a Eurocuck. Stay on your tiny rainswept island and let us do things the right way.

If the US government ever actually does attack its own citizens with tanks or drones, then the nation as we know it has ceased to exist. They would be starting a new civil war with literally no good options. They'll never do it, precisely because they know how armed the populace is.

So many people keep saying control guns, ban guns, but no one offers a way to do so.

>still being this much of a shill
How about you make sure Ahmed isn't anally fucking your daughter, eurofag

None of us could do reasonably anything against a tank. That's why we HAVE an army. What a stupid fallacy.

I like how you pre conceive all the reasons people wish to be arms as being for that one reason

How many people die in car accidents a year? What is the left doing to ban cars? Hint. More than die in school shootings. Hint nothing.

How did the war on drugs work out? Oh yea, fucking terrible. Have you noticed that all these shootings take place in gun free zones? Banning or limiting guns would do absolutely zero. I don’t even own a gun and I find the anti gun crowd to be one of the most intellectually delayed groups next to feminists.

You don't think they just want to watch things burn, do you??

It's easy to take out a tank if you know where to strike. This is reality, not hollywood and tanks do have weak spots.

Can't believe this crazed man did this. Hope we ban all guns in America soon.

Well if you order that everybody has to hand in their guns, more and more will come in and eventually you will have a mostly gun free population. It will take a long time offcourse but its the only way. Atleast stop selling semi auto's, its rediculous.

Alright big man, doing things "The right way" you make yourself sound like a cuck yourself you fucking idiot HAHA

>whipping out the rules of combat like dome rough and tumble vet for an obvious troll

you ever hear the phrase pearls before swine?

Time for bed kid

Maybe this is why liberals are do down to kill babies so they dont get shot in a school shooting?

Mood altering medications are the problem, not guns.

So tell me how you would go about doing it. There are millions of guns just among registered owners. This does not include illiberally owned guns by criminals and gangs and such.

What is
>Vietnam
>Iraq
>Afghanistan
Guerrilla tactics work

awe. I never thought of it that way. How sweet of them

>doing it twice

yeah I bet he'll listen when you can't be argued with!

>"wanting to protect rights makes you a cuck"
Christ, I knew things were bad in Europe, didn't know it was a collection of third world countries that had COMPLETELY sold out to Jamal and Ahmed.

How the fuck would decreasing the amount of guns people have would make no difference? Make it very hard for people to get a gun legally and things like this will happen alot less. I'd say its common sense.

over 9000

The only way you would be able to get people to hand in their guns would be to offer a buy back at market value and then be able to absolutely grantee their safety and prove you can do so. Otherwise there would be no such deal happening ever. Guns are expensive and people will not just give them up without compensation.

mood altering medications are the only thing keeping you safe

But go ahead and pull that string

And how do you plan to do that, libtard? Make buying or selling them illegal? You can already get one under the table in under an hour in any major city. Go house to house taking them? You'd have a hundred dead police before the end of the first day.
Propose an actual solution.

You're extremely irrelevant you tool, reply to someone who cares, you're getting stringed on. You're just making a cock of yourself.

hehe eksdee

'grantee'

If they want a gun and can't get it legally then they will go across the border and get it illegally. So now what?

If you make owning them illegal, people will be facing jail if their are weapons found in their home. Believe me, a lot will be handed in.

>muh freedom
>muh guns
how dumb can you be

We should just indoctrinate as many people as possible to think its a valid solution and then let it ride.

Trust me

Found how exactly

I know it's a hard concept for Eurocucks to understand, but here in America we consider the right to protect ourselves and our families to be important.

>y-your comment is d-dumb!

Great job

The point is that you have to make it very hard for a frustrated 18 y/o to get his hands on one. If you are a criminal or really really want one, you will always get one. Their is no stopping that. But their is no restriction for people with stupid ideas, its way to easy. I said it before but if i were a frustrated teenager i'd rather kill myself than going through the hassle of getting an illegal weapon.