Shooter Instagram account and video of the shootings

Shooter Instagram account and video of the shootings

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c2poLGwWKuk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Confirmed? Where?

Howre your universal background checks going overthere in murica?

The checks go through just fine

confirmed from friend at the school who saw the shooter. also another kid who was his neighbor. Cops stormed his house

They were interviewing a parent who started to say the kid's name but the reporter cut her off. She did say Nick before he could stop her

Not as fine as bullets through kids heads

Forgiven the world needs a cull he done us a favour

tbf if an animal killed my dog, I'd also kill that animal.
wouldnt take a pic and brag about it tho

>former jrotc member

Of course it was going to be one of those fags.

Everyone always wants to turn the attention to weapons while ignoring clear warning signs of violent insanity.

> HUGELOL
fucking underage Sup Forums

he ripped his heart out tho. I dont think thats normal

those are actually poisonous toads or frogs down in florida. Have been warning about them all over the place, responsible for the death of a bunch of dogs that go up and lick them or bite them. as well as a few kids i think, but not sure.
people calling him a sick fuck for doing what the state asks you to do by removing a poisonous and invasive species
kek

yeah of course weapons dont act by themselves, but you have to admit there is a problem when a lunatic can get their hands on them so freely

Whats the info on this pathetic fuck so far?

>18 yr old virgin shoots up his high school on valentines day to get revenge on all the thots and chads that made fun of him and called him a beta loser

pretty funny honestly

kids a fucking weirdo. Dropped out/kicked out of that school a couple years ago. Friends always said he was a bugout, would be the kid egging houses on halloween then keep doing it a month after

Dont wanna be the annoying libtard that can only talk about gun control, but much please murica, dont be the NRA's bitch

His calender missed a triggerwarning for valentinesday?

Agreed. My point was that the focus is misplaced. People waste their time and energy on harassing responsible gun owners while dismissing kids like this as just some internet edgelord.

He's in custody? Did he at least get some facepunches while he got arrested?

He was too much of a pussy to suicide by cop.

Good for him, he;ll get ufc-d in prison

He‘s wearing a MAGA cap

who posted that reaction..?

Must be a spic with a name like cruz

No surprise there.

He didn't kill himself?
Guess he'll have fun spending the rest of his life in prison lol

Sauce?

This. Kid's in for some serious rape

The second post in the fucking thread

I see, Im blind
Lets predict Alex Jones' take: false flag to blame trump and take your guns away

Already happening
youtube.com/watch?v=c2poLGwWKuk

So exhausting to even listen to this guy. Him witht edgie brah on JRE is fucking epic tho.

TED CRUZ'S NEPHEW!