How do you know it's time to quit your job?

How do you know it's time to quit your job?

When your passive income exceeds your expenses?

when you haven't been paid in 2 months

When you don’t feel motivated and no one helps with that motivation, when everything and everyone hates you, after being demoted, i could go on

When you would rather kill yourself than go to work

Does yours? If so how did you invest?

This.

I just handed in my two weeks today user, will be liquor store wageslave for not much longer.

>manager who worked there 7+ years quit
>morale drops drastically
>2 employees leave out of blind loyalty to her
>only 3 including myself remain to run a 7 days/week open business
>fuckthatshit
>no other job lined up but idc not really managed to save enough to get by for a while
>no showed other day because i could
>timed my two weeks so I can start the month job and stress free

What happened is my heart was no longer it, it started out great though, Im fond of the store and felt like we were a family more than any other workplace ive been in. But after the manager left abruptly and the other manager (who's done a poor job handling the staff) took over it didnt feel the same, I stopped caring about putting in effort etc. Way i see it, when the job turns sour its time to go. Hope that helps

Yep. I've been gradually transferring my bill payment from my main "work" account to my investment account. But, ironically, I still haven't quit my job. Scored a good deal and quitting would be foolish.

I'm mostly a real estate guy but this next few years, I'm going to focus on index funds.

AMA, I guess.

When you have a new one lined out.

What type of Real Estate I just finished googling index funds to see what that was

A mix of rental properties and note income

Did you even apply for store manager?

When you're unhappy. I'm 31 and make $231K/year. Life could be much worse, but I hate my job.

When you hoe that a fucking car clips you while you're going to work

Sales?

Begone successfag

Is it smart to buy a 200k mid range property or a cheaper 90k for renting either one out?

It's barely a salary forextra stress learning and dealing with reps and filing order paperwork, not to mention one graveyard shift/week doin inventory. id turn it down even if it was offered to me. Besides i want some time away from the 9-5 grind cause it can make you forget what living is all about. That one no show i did was the happiest id felt all year, and all i did was play pokemon go with my gf, and i went into work after I heard my co-worker got pressured into taking my shift on her day off. Working with their new management is a huge fuck no for me.

The rule of thumb is that the rent should be about 1% of the purchase price. So, as long as the 200k property rents for 2k / mo and the 90k rents for 900, they both work equally well, all other factors being equal (age, size, neighborhood, etc)

When you get tired of the fucking assholes you work with.

When going to work becomes totally meaningless.
And you'd rather drink a cup of dogpiss

dude, thanks a million for the formula...really appreciate it

Hey, no prob. But make sure to do your homework if you do get into it. There are a LOT of moving parts. Also check out biggerpockets.com, tons of info.

When the manager got hired as a 'Drinking Buddy'.
When 5 good floor leads get terminated with no explanation in the year said manager has been here.
When the office starts a 'who's next' pool.
When there has been one death of a coworker and and you have been put in mortal danger three times in that year.
When get lied to more times than you can count.
When you realize they have the legal ethics manager as Dr. Phil.

fuck you

when you stop having fun!!!!!

When your parents approve of your career choice

when your manager glares at you for helping customers.

when your manager glares at you for asking other managers where something is.

When your manager gets mad at you for talking to your family when they're in the store.

When your manager won't let you talk to any coworker.

Its my time then.

>work at best buy
>new manager is shit
>gets mad because I know SOP and makes a big deal about it
>Doesn't want any of us to talk to each other
>fuck this shit I'm going back to school
>mfw I don't have much money saved up to quit and go to school in new york.

Should I just go and get by on fasfa and working regular jobs or should I try to get a transfer out there and go to school full time and work part time?