Doll fags, what is the legal and illegal things about a sex doll? I noticed the smaller ones are much more cheap...

Doll fags, what is the legal and illegal things about a sex doll? I noticed the smaller ones are much more cheap. Like 800-1300 dollars. Plus, I'm a short guy. Five foot six. I would like her to be about 4 foot 8 or something. Will she be stopped at customs, fbi slamming on my door, and be arrested as a pedo? This sucks. They're just dolls.

if you live in the US they are still legal for now. customs can confiscate anything they want, but it doesn't happen often and you won't get in trouble. they are trying to pass a law that will ban them from being imported

get the fuck off my board troy

Like your neighbor Troy

I don't understand why theres so much bullshit about a doll. I just want to buy her and have her shipped to my house.
I don't have the money right now, but maybe later this year.

And, do they not make them this size in the u.s atall? That wouldn't surprise me. The land of the free, right?

I don't want her just to fuck, I want a companion. My experience with my exs and other women in general has just been awful. I would love a doll who won't bitch and make me miserable whilst taking all of my money

people are stupid, but hopefully the law won't pass. i would get one as soon as possible if i were you just in case

no US company makes small dolls, in fact all US made dolls look at least 30 years old and cost over $5,000 or more

Dude noooooooooo!!
Aww fuck. That isn't fair atall.
Why would I want to cuddle a doll whos 6 foot with a 12 inch deep vagina who looks old as fuck?

yeah, just look at any realdoll, they look ugly to me. these $1,300-$1,500 Chinese dolls are much better looking IMO

They're beautiful. I love the way their eyes are, and they look so soft. I noticed a lot of sites look shady. I'm not even sure where to look. Might have my hard earned money stolen.

do you have a discord account? i can help you out here DTXcRT

I do not.

well if you want a small doll you should look at DH168 and their vendor HGdoll, catdoll or J-suntech.

I went there. All of the dolls look amazing. Thank you, good sir.
They're really cracking down on "child" sized dolls. It's ridiculously retarded.

This is awesome. But, I worry good sir. I no want a prison. ]:

your welcome. i agree it's retarded they want to punish people for buying dolls

they are legal in the US for now so no need to worry

>Hurr durr, if you fuck a doll that looks like a child, you'll eventually fuck a real child.
I love a flat and small girl, but apparently 'flat' means 'underage'. Australia stopped imports of them :(

*you're
lol

question
where do you keep the dolls?

Oh yeah. That's a classic one right there.
I think these dolls help people and do no harm. Fuck, these dolls keep actual pedos from hurting girls. It's a shame they do this to us.

Hopefully they will be forever. That law you were talking about is scary and stupid. I'd love to have her in my life soon. I won't have to worry about bitching, cheating, and such.

two stay in my bed and the others have a bunk bed i made for them

that's good
the image of finding dolls in my closet breaks me
i want to have a doll one day
but keeping them near me when sleeping is no
did you get used to it?

Uhh. Well, if you don't treat them as fuck objects you keep them around. Watch TV with her, talk to her, cuddle her, things like that. That's what I'm going to do. It would be kinda pointless to fuck her, then shove her in a closet. Lol

yeah i hope so too. the law is so vague it could make anything that doesn't have huge tits illegal

i love having them in bed with me. i wish my bed was big enough for all of them

i don't even use all of mine for sex

i have the feeling that i would go insane though
talking

That's awesome.I want her in my bed always at night next to me. I'm kinda jelly right now honestly. Hopefully I can get one soon too.

Please post nudes of the dolls! And where do you buy them from?

that looks comfy.
turn the faces the other way and it's fine by me
side question
what's the height?

Gots ta go. Thanks for the good websites, dude! Later!

i hope you can get one too

where to get them is in the thread

they say they are 128 cm and 132 cm but they are actually shorter than that

later user

that would feel awkward
the height for me
i might need to check the laws here

I love how even the rest of your dolls get treated well and are not just boxed up somewhere

there are bigger dolls that should be legal everywhere other than Muslim countries

yeah I'm going to need to make more beds when i get more dolls lol

nonono
no big dolls
that would make the height problem worse
how many dolls do you have?

I want to get some just for putting around my house to scare the hell out of people that come over.

i have 5, but one was cheap and they sent the big breast version when i wanted the flat one. i still keep that one on the bunk beds.

mmmm
where do you get the clothes from?
i'd mostly do that

i get everything online, mostly amazon

that seems like a good thing
i just checked and amazon also delivers where i live
i'm feeling sleepy after no coffee so i'll probably pass out
good night eh

Goodnight

you're disgusting, I sincerely hope you burn in hell

don't be like that

I'll be a normal person as much as I want

you could try being a nice person

why be nice to pedophilic scum like you?

i can't help but find these dolls creepy, not because >muh childuun , it's just...
i don't know

That one on the left, dam son

maybe because I'm not hurting anyone and I'm not a bad person

maybe you're not hurting anyone, but you, and everyone like you, are disgusting wallows of filth who deserve to be shot

Sasa is a nice doll. i have thought about buying one

Underrated post

place your bets, gents, is his hate from:
buried homosexuality
buried pedophilia
lack of parental love

I'm sorry you feel that way

wow got me there
try a little harder, maybe you'll actually manage to look even more pathetic

That's a nice photo though. I'm creeped out by your dolls, but that's a cool photo.

dear god why

lol thanks, i guess

because i like to cuddle them

dear god you're even creepier than i thought...

>posting on Sup Forums
>clicking on thread
you are a degenerate as all of us so be nice and have fun

lol does it bother you?

yeah, it'll bother most people

oh, that's too bad

this kinda makes me want one but I wish there was a nicer face available

I honestly believe that. It looks like you're just having fun dressing them up.

most people love the Bel face, but there are many different dolls you can get

i am

Just curious. how does the pussy look and feel ?