When will you Ameritards WAKE THE FUCK UP AND BAN GUNS?!!!!!!!!!!!

When will you Ameritards WAKE THE FUCK UP AND BAN GUNS?!!!!!!!!!!!

Literally every month: 'Mass shooting in [insert place here].

America, what a fucking dump.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=6f8_1518644308
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

America.
Shit hole country.

Well, they could more easily ban schools, since they seem to be almost useless for them, apart for football and cheerleeding

But you have to admit shit was well planned
>No warnings or threats
>pulled alarm to cause panic
>17 dead
Normally you get an edge lord getting arrested for talking about it and wanting to be cool but the madman actually did it.
I bet you want black men in your women too and think traps aren't gay.

nice shilling

Fuck no we need to beat our children harder.

Every month? More like every week lol

This.
I got beat as a kid when I fucked up.
I'm now a normal functional adult that keeps going on /b

What do you have against mass shootings? I find them fascinating.

if guns are the problem then why do other civilized countries have an equal intentional homicide rate to America?

Guns are fine.
We just need to ban schools and music festivals and libraries and cinemas and...

kek

exactly , if i did a mass shooting my parents would beat the crap out of me

Yeah this place is a shit hole.
But not because of the mass shootings, that's just helping clean the place up.

every country is basically a shithole
except Island of man ofc

>because criminals obey laws
sure kid. sure.

Allow teachers to carry?

Guy who did the shooting is in custody right?
Why not just blow his brains out.
Go death penalty go

Just in hes a dreamer

When will you Ameritards WAKE THE FUCK UP AND BAN GUNS?!!!!!!!!!!

When you quit crying
>so never

All children should be required to own guns and bullets. Then, when there's a shooter, the kids will shoot him dead. #MAGA

kind of makes you wish we were beat for coming here in the first place, right?

Good idea.
Teachers shooting up schools will prevent future shootings and other crime.

The NRA lobby for gun corporations own the republicans. If they had balls they would stand up to them. But they are spineless pussies

Yup

Having fun with Isis blowing up your shit, and all your rape?
When will the euro fags learn to ban the sand niggers.

HAPPY
VALENTINE
'S
FALSE FLAG

white people love shooting up kids and the helpless.. they are domestic terrorist.

How would that change ONE fucking thing. Look at Chicago faggot.

>implying dead children are my fucking problem

Why exactly should this bother me enough to outweigh my right to bear arms?

This

A school shooting every now and then is good for kids. Keeps them on their toes, alert. This will help them concentrate in school.

Its not the guns. That idea is for simpletons. Guns have been around and far more accessible before and these things did not happen. This is a just a sign of a profoundly sick society. Try showing some intelligence and look beyond your soundbite mentality. Or... Keep pushing for other men (not you cuz your a pussy) to come and take other men's guns and see what you get. Here's to not forgetting those who wanted to use the power of the state to enforce their will on others. May they get their just rewards for their conniving and cowardice when its over.

We're just thinning the heard a little, at least we're not over populated with Mudslimes like Euope.

MOTHERFUCKER TRY TAKIN OOUR GUNS AND 1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN MOTHERFUCKER

When the police give up their's.

Why are you so concerned with bear arms faggot. I bet you never even seen a bear in the wild. If you had you would understand that such a proud animal should be allowed to keep his arms.

the population of earth is outta control, the more the merrier. What we need is a nice plague or massive nature disaster. 3 - 4 billion got to go!!

B...but I've seen bears at the zoo.

trips of truth

All you have seen are cuckbears. Not real bearly bears.

When you live here, you get used to it and it stops bothering you so much. It's kind of like that loud asshole who lives in the flat above yours. After a few weeks you don't really hear it anymore.

elites are working on it, keep eating ur junk food and have cancer by 60

>zoo counts as wild in the US
...yes, I know. :|

Fuck you, OP. I *love* news about US mass shootings. Best stuff on TV.

It's daily (a mass-shooting that is), the yearly number is about the same number of days in a year.

Don't expect things to be in the news all the time. While any shot (even without injury) would make national news in a lot of countries, it's too repetitive in the US to be news. It has to be an interesting school or something to make the news and even then people kind of brush off those stories now.

> those who wanted to use the power of the state to enforce their will on others.
That is literally what you do when you vote. It's the foundation of democracy. Faggot

Copfag here. I’m cool if you keep yours. I’ll keep mine too.

The problem is not too many guns, the problem is too few guns. Every teacher should be required to have an AK-47.

We better pass a law to prevent someone who doesn't care about laws from getting a gun.

We better make a law against the sale and use of harmful narcotics, as well. We could wipe out drug use over night.

KEK

Thanks officer, not that we needed your fucking blessing or anything.

It's not the guns. Other countries have them like Switzerland and Canada.

It's the fucking Americans.

>what is willful disobedience
>voting in anything other than local elections
fagggg

Non well fair queen here. I'm cool if you keep yours. I'll keep mine too.

It's not as if teacher's get checked for working at a school
Who's to say they don't just fuckin lock it in a box that's visible to the class?

This. Americans are just crazy and broken, and I am one. I don't really know why it is, but I have wondered before if it has anything to do with the extreme individualism we grow up with in our culture.

You know that big burly friendly dude at work that always asks how you are?

That's a Bear, friendo.

And he wants to eat you.

No, not enough. Each classroom needs one ED-209.

I love this news. I just want more sweet vids.

>what is willful disobedience
Terrorism

Can we get screaming and gunfire vids?

This is why we need Robocops in every school. Robojanitors, too.

DAMN RIGHT, Alex.

>AK
>muh scury commie block gun
fag
we're American
we get good ol' 'salt rifuls
AR15's

I really don't know. I like 'muricans but I can't explain this shit.
But if you don't keep a balance you get cucked. I'm Mexican and we live in fear of criminals because getting a legal gun is extremely difficult and we can't get anything above .38 caliber.

lmfao

>this

every school needs a janitor who is a rambotype

No, you live in fear of criminals because Mexico is a third world country. Then again so is the US

It has always been this way but only reported in local papers. Now thanks to the media the world hears about what America has excepted as a norm since before the internet.

Fucking this

oh how i want an AR15

When we decide we would like to be invaded

You say we don't have real freedom and then tell civilians to change things.

Do you not realize how retarded your criticisms are? They directly clash.

holy fuck this

Pretty much this. I liked it better when they minded their own goddamn business tbh.

Depends where you at. Living in Detroit ain't the same as say Indiana.

Good for you, fag.
I need an intermediate caliber self-loading rifle, too. One day. Maybe soon.

>one little school shooting
>kvetching shills flip out

You guys are like clockwork

It'd be better if the whole world minded their business. They hate America but want to add what they feel is constructive criticism? Makes no sense.

maybe you should be on the welfare, dumbass

For countries that hate America so much they sure like to be in Americas business.

If I wanted to kill a ton of people and guns were illegal, I'd buy one illegally. Plus I can use Knifes or explosives.
Maybe if some of the victims had guns they could stand a better chance and not be victims.
People doing these shootings don't expect to be shot back at. when it happens they tend to die very quickly.
So the Victims had it coming.

Shooter was Mexican

18th mass shooting in this year.

You gringos are really fuck up.

About 600 people killed in 2017. No one I know because everyone I know has guns. People choosing not to defend themselves. I'm okay with that loss to make sure that I can keep my guns to defend myself from the government. If your argument is to trust the government you shouldn't even bother to respond

kek

I don't know? Why don't you kill yourself, you piece of shit?

No it’s the first one faggot

America is the best country. Banning guns for the entire country is retarded. Everyone supporting this thread is retarded.

They said it on the news.
18th mass shooting in the year and we're only in mid February.

You're ridiculous.

>ban guns
Except we love our freedom here. There shouldn't be a ban on ANY firearms. We should just ensure that it's impossible for abusive husbands/fathers/bfs, and felons to own them

False flags are made for threads like these

Also, he was a spic, which further supports BUILDING THE WALL and SENDING THEM BACK.

Sometimes the news gets it wrong. It's the 18th SCHOOL shooting this year. That includes suicides and guns accidentally going off.

we'd better pick up the pace, then
we're below (above?) par

liveleak.com/view?i=6f8_1518644308

Has Nothing To Do With Guns. Has to do with political climate and news pushing topics that fuel normal people into angry violent situations. The media is the true enemy, Always riling up situations about race, religion, politics that are normally not that big of a deal. only in america would people get this riled up and pushed to do such horrible things. hashtaag feminism, guns, whatever other BS the media dreams up.

What got you so mad?

>liveleak.com/view?i=6f8_1518644308
>that text that comes up midway through
lol'd