What is the best trump hat? I don't have a lot of money but I want to display my support for Trump

What is the best trump hat? I don't have a lot of money but I want to display my support for Trump.

Top right.

Top left. It's the best selling. White is a better hat color because it will deflect sun rays.

>tfw that hat just shipped. how long will it take to get here pham?

The camo ones

It just honestly depends on your current wardrobe. I personally think the black one is the best (kuk joke Har har) but it's a nice neutral color that fits in with anything else you wear. Plus, it won't get stained when spics spit on it while you are out being MAGA.

red+white for the street
white+gold for the yacht
white+blue for the country club

I like the Navy as fuck white with gold lettering, but I'm afraid it might get soiled by a leftist.

man i wish i could get those here

Red+white = trips to Walmart and KKK klan meetings
Camo = casual hanging out in the trailer park home
Trump beanie = cooking meth and slanging it
Trump sun visor = when fucking your cousin

I just bought the white structured cap. I think that one will look the best if you like to wear your hats backwards.

*spits in dip cup*
NASHCAR!

I'm envious of people who can openly support Trump. This is the most bittersweet election. I love politics and Trump is finally the outsider candidate we've been waiting for for so long, but I can't say anything!

Took mine around a week..

I'm thinking of the red structured one. I notice a lot of people say the Official hat is the best. It looks like it'd be less comfy to wear than the structured.

>not getting the BBH

literally cucks

Why can't you? I support him any time he gets brought up. I personally love when people get angry so it hilariates me when people bring up Trump and then I mention I support him. The visible ass pain on their faces is priceless.

Yeah I understand that the original is more iconic than the stuctured but I feel like the structured is more subtle and probably easier to be with in social situations.

>Buying a chinahat

The big black trump hat is the comfiest hat I have ever worn in my life.

You are referring to the bottom hat here? I assume it's the same as the top one just black?

It's just not worth it. I have a lot of good things going. I have a good career and some friends who happen to be liberals that are actually great people. If I was outed as a Trump supporter I'd be putting both my career and some personal relationships at risk, something I don't want to do.

thanks, friendo

I want the gold/white one. The red and white one looks ugly to me.

I live in California and I don't want my car to get keyed by Mexicans for supporting trump

the black one looks like something a school shooter would wear

You're both cowards.

yes. I assume the other originals are just as comfy. Maybe its just how smug I feel.

The classic red structured one, people will know what it is just by the shape and color

do any of you live near beaners?

I live in Orlando FL. There are plenty of hispanics here.

what about the beaners?