Is this really how average Americans look like?

Is this really how average Americans look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gXRbIdaLD4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes

True alpha males

The average Millenial, yes

They look like a bunch of leftists.

Looks like a highschool/college anime or programming club

guy in the front center runs it

pretty sure it's from some reddit alt-right meetup

do you have no blonde blue eyed people? just asking

>blonde blue eyed people

They're all in the Midwest.

>a bunch of people all look different from each other
>average

several of them look in their 30's

Some do, others like pic related

Oh jeez, I forgot how autistic this board is. You'd think having so much pale skin in one photo would be miraculous enough, now you want us to be Nordic too?

>muh heritage

>LARPing as norwegians
MUH HERITAGE

embarrassing

>caring about eye color
are you planning on dating one of them?

but your whole cunts are larping as americans

No, we are all Chicanos here, ese

maybe

I remember reading that in the 50s 40% of your population had blue eyes, now it's not even half that.

never thought about that but blue eyes are probably rare. 40% sounds a lot.

They red pilled you little big balled

>Average American chicano

why would a woman even attend such meeting? obviously not for attention or a dick (nobody wants an attention from a disgusting obese retard).
is she really interested in politics?

there's not a woman in that pic ivan

Fat? Yeah.

t. texas
t. midwest

Portland reporting in

wtf america?

Why are non-Americans so fascinated by Wal-Mart? I don't know a single person who's ever been inside a Wal-Mart.

SHART

do they all shop at the same store or something?

is Portland nice

No, it is hipster purgatory

>sushi
>pho and banh mi
>in one truck

Why does Sup Forums tell me White men are the most attractive again?

fashion trends yo

don't want to look like some kind of weirdo that browses Sup Forums do you haha

There's only 5 white persons there, the rest look like Turks.

Oh fuck it's worse than here in Brooklyn.

Negro asqueroso

Are they doing that white power thing?
If yes, the fuck is that black guy doing in the background?

At least we have white people

So do we. We just also have a lot of spics.

whoa people having fun
damn hipsters to hell with them

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

CHI

Cállate indio.

They're good memes
youtube.com/watch?v=gXRbIdaLD4Q

>These are the people that say that Spaniards/Mexicans aren't white

>Spaniards/Mexicans
you say that as though these two groups are the same

they're not

>red hoodie kid in the front
HNNNNNNNNG

>mfw I'm as "wh*te" as most of them

No. Is this a brony meetup?

every one of them dreams of living in the U.S.

So they're just a bunch of "civic nationalists" that are anti racist?

>do you have no blonde blue eyed people? just asking
I am or I was still blonde in my 20s but now my hair is more light brown. A lot of white Americans have blue or green eyes.

Blues eyed is the majority where I live

Only if you live in brown areas. My hometown was 97% white and probably half of the people had blue eyes.

Same. It's majority is all the midwest I bet.

I think more like this

Those look like Argentinians.

not really

gay fag here

Yellow glasses guy and the guy with his left arm around him are the only good looking guys in this picture, not that they are hideous, just mainly 5/10s.

three stripes guy with long hair to the right has the classic german eyes.

I'm black and have blue eyes

I'm only a hetero fag, so maybe my judgment isn't the best, but some of them do in fact look sorta hideous.

>classic german eyes
More like classic east german eyes...I sure wonder why :^)

fucking spics

Kek, fucking burgers.

In the North they are

Seriously only white trash losers are racist. Real white people don't need segregation, or white nationalism, because they already know they are meritocratically the best.

No, we are not.

Older Millennials are already in their 30's.

He's being edgy

?

>beards and glasses

this meme needs to end now

Jesus christ what the fuck is going o-
>Texas
Oh, that explains a lot.

>blonde eyed blue eyed people
You'll find blue eyed people everywhere, but there are few natural blondes. I'm dirty blonde blue eyed but certainly don't look too Aryan, and I live in a very Italian state(New Jersey), so very little Aryans here. But in the Midwest, especially places like Minnesota which is majority Scandinavian ancestry there are a lot of natural blondes/blue eyes.

>we are white
>posts amerindians
You're delusional.

It's fairly accurate.

Deplorables

>wearing glasses is a meme now
How am I supposed to see Canuck?

Can confirm
Midwest (iowa)
Blonde haired / blue eyed

Hes talking about the pony plushy

Yeah just a bunch of pretty chill guys having a get together.