Just started transitioning today, Sup Forums

Just started transitioning today, Sup Forums.

Wish me luck

is that you in pic?

yes that's me

good luck OP

are you going to get it chopped off as well?

what if you regret it??

Kys

kill yourself nigger

Yeah.

I appreciate it but you don't need to answer for me, y'know.

so you are going to be a man now??

I won't regret it. I've felt this way since long before the annoying tranny fad of 2015. I'm not sure if I'll get the surgery. Seems like a lot of work. Would be.nice

Hey I didn't do anything wrong

Hm? I'm transitioning to a woman. Y'know, the common thing. Today is my first day. I can't wait to get hormones, too.

did you read about having to put a glass dildo in your fake pussy?

also why not just be happy with the body you have and get over it??

i think 8 out of 10 people regret sex changes

could you please tell me what made you want to transition? what did you hate about being a male?
you're cute btw.

anyone got that image of that guy getting a sex change and regreting it

I've read up on it. It's pretty unsettling.

It's very difficult to explain why I don't like my body. I just don't feel comfortable. It isn't a sex thing at all. I just want to be happy and it doesn't hurt anyone so I don't see why the anger is warranted.

I'm in college now and I just realized that I have one life and I should do what I want to be happy and life for myself.

So what kind of thread is this?

An AMA?
taking requests?
Or just general attention whore?

Because lift your dress up and show your ass.

Good luck dealing with the sexual dysmorphea. Remember you can always go back if you don't turn your outie to an innie.

Don't listen to the fags here. Be happy. You look good. I hope everything goes well.

>8 out of 10 people regret sex changes

This. The suicide statistic for pre-op and post-op trans individuals is exactly the same. The surgeries do not work. We need to push for comprehensive psychiatric research into the development of a medication to combat feelings of gender dysphoria. We have to treat this like any other mental disorder.

>Inb4 "hurr durr but the meds won't let me be the real me and the surgery will"

No. This is a disease like any other. It makes the victim think the disease is a natural part of themselves. Depressed and schizophrenic people do not go and get body parts lopped off because they want to find themselves or to feel comfortable in their bodies. They are given medication that suppresses the chemical imbalances that cause their symptoms. Gender dysphoria is in the DSM-V, we need to treat it as such.

Best of luck!

Hang yourself faggot

I don't have the image, just a capture of one of his posts.

Location? I'd put all 7 inches in you.

The common thing is to just be satisfied with your dick

This Guy is right

Tots or gtfo!

you cute. i would do the same but im 6 foot 3...

lol, I am 5'7 but broad shoulders. height is not a problem if you are skinny.

I guess just ask me stuff. A place to talk. I'd like to change people's minds about the trans things and see that we're not all the freaks on TV. I'm actually pretty right wings.

I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Thank you! I will!

Oh I totally agree that it's a mental illness. However, I think the cure is letting me dress the way I want. It calms me and makes me happy. It doesn't bother others.

Plz no

In all honesty, the dick bothers me the least.

Toronto!
I appreciate it.

Same

It's all the chemicals in water that turn the friggin' frogs gay!

There is no such thing as transitioning. Your just retarded. Deal with it

>I'm actually pretty right wings

Oh boy i didn't hate you before but now here we are.

You like anal?

That sucks, post butthole so I can at least masturbate to you

you feel like a girl or you just like to dress like a girl?

if you're trying to transition i would think you would try to stop wearing dresses and drawing hearts and shit.
i mean its kind of girly, just fyi

Sure, dressing differently won't do any relative harm, but the surgery definitely will.

You are causing irreparable damage to your body's systems through hormone manipulation and physical "augmentation."

Let that sit for a second.

Irreparable.

In the event that you regret the decision, as is all too common within the trans community (that suicide stat is 41% of all trans-identified individuals no matter what "gender", whether initial or modified), you cannot undo the process of destroying hormone centers and you certainly won't get those genitals back.

This is what I'm talking about. These surgeries are advertised as "cure-alls" when in reality they KILL people.

OP you now have a broader perspective as both a guy and girl. You know how we guys always want to have sex and penetrate any hole, do traps want to be penetrated all the time?

Sorry... no nudes...

Feel like one through and through

Even if it does harm, it's my choice to do it. I don't expect anyone who isn't this way, and even some who are, to understand.

Right by tranny standards. Moderate by normal standards.

Not bad facial structure

when you walk down the street people will know something is up with the broad shoulders and the masculine jaw line
its like an optical illusion even if they dont see it at first as soon as they do they will know something is wrong

>Sorry... no nudes...

Thread's over everyone, move along

and they wont be unable to not see it, end your life subhuman freak

Can you cum just from anal penetration?

maybe you are not happy cos of other reasons and want a change cos you think i's a way out

maybe go play sports or exersice and try to do manly stuff you might enjoy your body

i really hope you don't chop the d off untill latter cos it would mean you would find it hard to go back

samefagging

Countour works wonders and my shoulders aren't bad. I don't think a normal person will notice. Maybe someone like you who stares at traps all day.

Yes!

Sorry... I don't even think I'm cute enough

just wait till you hang yourself

even will notice no amount of hippy yoga will help you freak
i cant wait until you join the 45 percent

SHOW US YOUR DICK

I promise you, this is the reason. I'm honestly happy when I'm dressed like this.

Here's a sexy one~

Y so harsh?

why havent you shot yourself

wat do u even gain from this?

because you post fake replies and think this is normal

How's your sex drive I used to fuck this trans girl pretty regularly, but her sex drive was depleted, supposedly by the hormones. She'd let me use her like a living onahole though. Post contact info.

if you don't have the confidence to show your face. then your not ready to transition you attention seeking faggot

>Sorry... I don't even think I'm cute enough

Only vain cunts think they are, normal people either don't care or like people to compliment them. Try it out, if you look good in a dress I don't see how you'd look bad out of one.

Nice body, I've been on hormones for 3 years but I'm ugly as fuck

Congrats! Let us know how it goes, we hope all’s well!

FUN FACT: 4 out of 10 trannies kill themselves

Who's that a pic of then?

Checked
and more do now

If no nudes, then can you please do a sexy pose so I can whack off over your sexy little body?

Me ;_; my bf left me last week because he said I'm ugly

i seen that guys/girls picture it's just from an angle but he looks like a dude

only very few trans people look right

I can fap to this.

I don't want to die

>
Happiness

I don't though

My sex life isn't that bad. I like it. I have sex a few times a week.

Just because Sup Forums is a cesspool and I don't want to be a meme.

Thank you for the compliment! I like it when people compliment me...

You fine. You fine.

I shall!

Eh...

you look fine bruv
too bad you're a console peasant

>but he looks like a dude
Give me a reason not to hang myself

hot as all fuck!

you throw that 41% statistic out like the exact same studies that report that don't report that ~63% of individuals that exhibit symptoms of gender dysphoria that are denied treatment commit suicide

treatment lowers suicide rates. If you're going to argue something, argue it right

Yeah, that's not how relationships work. You don't date someone you think is ugly. Think maybe he's gay and you look too much like a girl?

Don't do the surgery now. They'll probably have superior procedures in the future. Doctors always act like the current tech. is the best and nothing will ever be better. They're full of shit.

end your life faggot the only happiness i get from trannys is that i can flip a coin to know if theyll shoot themselves and be right

Huh? Why would you do that? People are way too worried about what others think.

Jesus Christ I hope so. He left me for another tranny though, he said I acted too much like a woman and I was devastated and now it's Valentine's day and all I want is to please a man sexually. I really want a cock in my mouth, I miss his

That's very true.

You look fine. 3 years on HRT? I hope I can get those results! What would you say a good breast size for me is?

That's kind of played out, user. 2016 called and wants its hate back.

cos you are a human being and some one out there will be very upset if you killl your self and god loves you if you belive in that and your parents how ever much they recent you and tell you they hate you still love you and will regret it if you die

also think of all the fun things you could do

Here's this.

I've been partying lately with friends

Because without my bf I'm terrified to leave the home. He was helping me get over going fulltime as a girl. I feel like I don't pass good enough even though I haven't been referred to as a he irl in 2 years

MOAR!!!

You really couldn't take the hint could you?

>also think of all the fun things you could do
I have no friends, a shitty job, and my bf dumped me. How can I have fucking fun huh???

That's such a sexy dress! Damn you're hot! :D~

Honestly I would kiss you while cumming inside your asshole, if you know what I mean.

It sounds like you're a little to worried about it then.

Remember, most people are so focused on themselves that they're unlikely to even notice or care if they do notice.

You'll be better off in the long run if you're able to say "fuck the haters" and just be you. If you're worried about being assaulted then take martial arts classes.

Ultimately, what matters is your friends and family, not the opinions of strangers.

Those who are "denied treatment" as you say (which I heavily doubt, given today's hyper-liberal society) are included in the 41% of individuals who commit suicide.

Do your research from credible sources before starting arguments with people who are actually educated in the topic.

I 100% know what you mean. You in southern California? I want a date tonight and rebound from my breakup

your really cute tbh if i was single i would be happy to have some one as cute as you are

You're sexy as fuck

Thank ye!

U need like 16 more years of hormones and maybe you will suitable enough for Ron Weasley

stop immediately OP, no one will fuck you, or be romantically interested in you.

No sadly not, at least post more pics of yourself and make me cum.

Then I need to keep saying this to myself and get over this slump. I just want another bf so bad ;_____;