Will nolan be able to make a movie thats respectful to the past, but also fucks the mind?

Will nolan be able to make a movie thats respectful to the past, but also fucks the mind?

I can't enjoy WW2 movies any more since they always work on the asssumed knowledge that the """""allies""""" were in the right.

guaranteed there will be a huge battle scene in which one guy kills another guy by waving his rifle around in the air

There goes Nolan again with his original ideas.

No big studio interventions or reboot cash ins, what an absolute madman.

Decent bait. 6/10

It's not bait. I sincerely side with the nazis and think that their defeat is nothing to feel good about. Whatever you think of the practices they employed, nobody can deny that we'd be living in a better world today as white men if they suceeded.

agreed

Nazis were white and based.

How many "minorities" are going to star in this one?

God the action set pieces in this film are going to be terrible, I can't wait to see how terrible the background extras are going to be like in tdkr

cool dude, I remember my 14 y.o. edgy phase.

you're a much more mature 16 year old now

I'm 29, and apparently you're now in your "brainwashed by leftist media" phase. You were probably better as an edgy 14 year old. At least those were sincere emotions, albiet juvenile and poorly refined. Now you're a shell of a man who had all independent thought scraped out of his head which was then replaced with Jew forced memes.

Name one (1) thing the Nazis did that was morally questionable.

Unlike modern pansy ass games developers we can at least be certain Nolan won't kowtow to social media by adding blacks women and gays into his movie.

Lost.

FUCK

>manly men doing manly things
>Female element will be minimal, likely only to be used as motivation for male characters
Maybe it's not too late to go back

More importantly, will it be SPR/BoB-tier warkino?

>he thinks the corporate owned media is leftist

>SPR/BoB-tier
Jew filtered pleb bait shit?

I assume your idea of warkino is The Thin Red Line?

>Corporate
Nice euphemism for "jew". The Jews themselves aren't leftist, at least not where their own interests are concerned, but the agendas they push to brainwash and destroy the white race are.

>media constantly push liberal agenda
>not leftist

The Thin Red Line is a real film. SPR/BoB are borderline capeshits.

Post the fucking gif/webm already

I'm sure there are a few Irish here and there.

this one?

Tbh I agree. An evil just as big won. The best for all sides would have been an armistice with an eventual war against the Soviet Union.

You mean the paper cutouts?

?

at what minute Nolan will explain everything? place your bets

No. The French army will be presented as cowardy and weak since that's the idea people have of them.

3 mins in

and?

And?

What are good kinos about the Eastern Front (Germany and Russia)?

Unsere Mütter, Unsere Vater

Stalingrad (1990s version)

Come and See

as well as several others I can't think of