ATTENTION CONSERVICUNT FAGGOTS

ATTENTION CONSERVICUNT FAGGOTS

Your absolute, unmatchable, sociopathic autism and disregard for human life has gone too far.

All of you Trumptards deserve the absolute WORST death imaginable. I cant wait to see the look on your faces when the 70% liberal generation Z replaces you sad fucks in the next 50 years.

The AR-15 is a rifle used for ASSAULT. End of story. No one needs this shit on the streets. Pistols and single shot rifles only. What the fuck do you need a literal mass execution machine for?!

Provide me one good reason you psychopaths need an AR-15. JUST ONE. Protip, you fucking cant, pastey faggots.

weak bait weak

nobody actually calls themselves "liberals" that's just some bullshit FOX likes to say

0/10 try again.

Home defense: The rounds fired by the AR-15 are less likely to pierce walls than most handgun rounds( less accidental deaths ) and you have 30 rounds to defend yourself and your family with.

Pretty tough talk for an unarmed faggot.

over done
try again faggot

2nd Amendment.

This retarded user doesn't understand there are also semi-automatic pistols. You can legitimately have a mass shooting with only pistols example: Virginia Tech. That shooter only used hand guns. The ar-15 is used for when the police show up to your doorstep demanding your rifles. Which is exactly the reason why the 2nd was created.

breaking news, low quality bait is low quality.
2/10 for effort, that was a fairly long post.

>The AR-15 is a rifle used for ASSAULT.
You're too stupid to breathe. It's a standard rifle, one trigger pull, one round fired.

>own 80 guns
>12 years they still haven't learned to fire themselves

It takes a person to pull that trigger

Instead of trying to piss people off, why don't you provide a logical and reasonable solution to get the weapons out the hands of innocent civilians and criminals. I bet you fucking can't, all of you liberal soy boys ever do is bitch and try to get people mad and incite a reaction for your benefit.

SAGE. Stop making these fucking threads.

Like thats ever gonna happen. Faggot.

stay salty lol

I bet that's what the Germans thought too right?

(you)
*breathes in*
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And look how well that ended up for the Nazis, dumbass.

Get the fuck out retard, you want to send one group of guys with guns to disarm another group of guys with guns, People who call for gun control don't have the balls to come to every gun owners house to take them. I fucking dare you cocksuckers to try.

Dont expect radical muslims to ever be banned from this country if we cant get our gun issues fixed, conservitards.

The guy who shot up congressional baseball practice was a berniebro, so was the guy who slaughtered that church congregation. It's fucking typical for liberals to both be the perpetrators of, while blaming others for, their actions.

That's a bad argument either way, and you shouldn't indulge it by offering weird examples of bullshit guns. Instead, point out the purpose of the second amendment, which will not change based on the type of firearm available.

>Provide me one good reason you psychopaths need an AR-15. JUST ONE.
Because I want one. Period. Your crybaby feelings don't trump my rights.

america doesn't have a gun problem
we do have a nigger problem however.

Shut the fuck up
U Fucking Jew

Spam spam spam spammity spam spam spam!

It was some edgy faggot like you OP. Go eat a bag of dicks.

Kill yourself pastey skinny tiny dick faggot

protection of our property and when the apocolaypse strikes

I wonder if Germany posted retardation like this to convince the jews to give up their weapons.Hey there you kike., don't you want to make sure one of your judlings don't ever shoot up a school. we promise we wont try to round you up and make you take one last shower.