Why are school shooters male 99% of the time?

Why are school shooters male 99% of the time?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Elementary_School_shooting_(San_Diego)
youtube.com/watch?v=koBjxpezokg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cuz females can get laid. Also are there any female shooterz?

>Also are there any female shooterz?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Elementary_School_shooting_(San_Diego)

1. They're the largest demographic with access to firearms
2. Guy can't get laid

yeah, the one i hate mondays was about

also san bernardino muzzie

youtube.com/watch?v=koBjxpezokg

Master Race is master shooters, duh!

Have you seen a woman fire gun with a minimum of accuarcy ? Also trips.

Not a school shooting, fuzznuts

>Dubs of truth

that picture only proves what OP is saying though.

They are put on psychotropic drugs as little kids so they won't act like boys. Then they are cut off.

Because guys get bullied and joked about. Told they r gonna be the ones too shoot up the school. Guess fucking what? They were right

Future female school shooter, wrote that on the shooters profile after the shooting

because they have better hand-eye coordination than women.

and we're more aggressive than women.

Trump already solved all of these Obama-caused shootings.... more guns! Duh. It's so obvious. I wish one of these losers would shoot Lapierre's grandkids. Now THAT would be some amazing fake news.

Don’t forget that they also turn out to be White too.

The only outcast females are fat and dumpy.
So they're too stupid to plan anything beyond the moment.
If you're a female and thin you'll have dicks trying to ring the devils door bell nonstop so you have enough validation to not want to end normies.

yeah, so? what are you? a fuckin' racist?

> Posts Peyton and Eli Manning as an example of whats wrong with white men

ok

COUNT DANKULA

no guns, but blade, it count?
is difficult to get guns in others countries

At least this one was a beaner. Doesn't stop the nigger ringleaders from naming him WHITE.

1. men allow frustration to build up until they blow their lid, females have a nice little cry and get over it.
2. the same maternal instincts that help a female care for children effortlessly, prevents them from committing "horrendous" acts upon others (serial killers, hitmen, child abusers are almost always men)

Why are you fuckers surprised? You'd kill too, if you could get away with it... the problem is that most of us are sane and don't want prison time. right?

You can already smell the rejection.

How dare you assume his gender.

>the problem is that most of us are sane and don't want prison time. right?
eh, mostly I'm just lazy

>child abusers are almost always men
Wrong, child abuse and child homicide is nearly always committed by women.

Most of these kids are bullied. So I guess we can blame it on that

White people don't fuck around.

If they want to kill someone, they go were people are defenseless to rack up the killstreak.

well, they won't be bullying him anymore. and if they keep it up, he still has the gun.

> "his"
How dare you use a binary gender pronoun.

Interestingly, when women do murder it tends to be those close to them, their children and partners...

men get shit done

Mostly a white male problem

My microagression stands deprivledged.

I will now praise her holy Allredness.

Because being male is a prerequisite to having a small penis

well, you can't get a better statistics company than Mother Jones.

Oh hey, do you have any statistics from Vice? Or Whole Earth Catalog?

That chart says that whites commit 56% of "mass" shootings.
That's below their population share.
You need to learn to put stats in context.

And white 100% of the time.

Not always. it was a spic broad in california last week or the week before

It doesn’t matter about gender. Society allows girls to flash men but not vice versa leading to Eliot Rodger fags

what was his profile

/thread

Considering niggers in general didn't get to own guns until relatively recently I'd say your data is a bit biased.

Women are too busy taking over the world

>1. men allow frustration to build up until they blow their lid, females have a nice little cry and get over it.
because men are constantly belittled for showing their feelings

niggers and spics are more likely to be born into poverty, thus more likely to be partake in gang violence, and gang members get their guns illegally.

Females are not strong enough to end other peoples lives.

Too bad you linked a chart proving otherwise, fag.

dylan klebold appreciation thread

Because we have had enough of shitskins

pffft. what are you gonna do, cry about it? little bitch

jewish adonis

I think the shooter was a latino though.

so cute. I adore him

Lol that shit-eatin' grin is pretty funny.

ikr

Mass shooting is a bullshit term. You know the statistics that America has had twenty school shootings in 2018 alone? It's because of gang shootings near school zones, as well as suicides. "Mass shooting" is a term that is meant to exclude black people who commit gang crime in order to fluff numbers against Asians and whites, which will promote the narratives of gun control.

Because women lack creativity, spontaneity, daring and generally any interesting qualities

Because all young females are socially privileged, 99% won't ever feel the need to shoot up a school

I live in Pickering Ontario (just east of Toronto) and their was a girl who went on a stabbing spree wielding to kitchen knives at the public highschool just down the street from my old catholic highschool school.

Cause nobody kicks ass like a young white man.

What about Eric? Any with him?

fevery?

i don't like eric, dylan is cuter. but here's a gif with him

so they are traps?

they kinda are though because women murder people all the time.
and it's not a matter of strength to murder people with a gun, it's incredibly easy. the gun is known as 'the great equaliser' for this very reason. now stabbing or beating to death a whole lot of people - you could more feasibly attribute that to a kind of 'strength'

Females have it easier in school

> (OP)
EXACTLY

I don't care who you are, whether you were in the shooting or if you have lost a family or friends there. But dyland and Eric are hot as as furrys

it only seems that way. the fact of the matter is everything white people set out to do they excel at. Nig nogs however fuck everything up. that's why afrikaners fuck up and only kill like one or two before tripping and falling onto a cops knight stick. WHITE PEOPLE DOMINATE when they put their mind to it.

I believe you but could I get a sauce on that?

Furfag degenerate

what's the final kill count? I bet he didn't even put up a nuke

Honestly, as much as the 90's sorta dates them, they really did sorta look badass.

Good on them for taking a timeless "natural born killers" look.

17. not enough for nuke

except anything requiring athleticism

how many did they kill, 3?

because the patriarchy

But as much as they looked badass, i mean, they were still playing fucking doom when Quake came out. How badass could they be if they were playing such outdated shit? DId their parents not buy them new gear?

Their obsession with Doom should have been the fucking major warning sign.

Chris Dorner was a hero

That's one of the down sides of being a thinking race. we lose some of our athletic skill but its a fair trade for a better income, a better credit rating and of course our super power , swimming. if it involves snow or ice, it still belongs to us and lat time i checked the planet is still mostly water.

idk dude, doom has aged a lot better than quake over the years. i think you'd find a lot of people would agree with their preference for doom. although perhaps there is something a bit off about not getting into quake when it was so fresh and new...

You know, looking at this footage now, and knowing how many crazy shootings there have been that have been worse, and what kind of clothes they wore and their instagrams and shit or 'regular kid stuff', this kind of looks like a comical mock-up of what people expect shooters to look like, brooding trenchcoat edgelords etc.

Women have pretty low spatial intelligence. I would guess out of all the recreational shooters in the USA, maybe 5% are females.

V-TEC JUST KICKED IN YO