The school shooting in Parkland, Florida today marks the 29th mass shooting in the US in 2018...

>The school shooting in Parkland, Florida today marks the 29th mass shooting in the US in 2018. There have only been 45 days in 2018.

I say we start publicly torturing these crazy fucks. Give them a live internet show, and cut their fucking fingers off, piece-by-piece, until all fingers are gone. Slice their eyelids with razor blades, and keep them awake for days straight, all while ensuring they stay alive for as long as possible.

Kill them with torture.

Other urls found in this thread:

gunviolencearchive.org/mass-shooting
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Kill them with torture

Couple fun notes here: 1 no country on the planet is that barbaric you sick fuck please never reproduce 2 it wouldn't change anything as evidenced by how irrelevant harsher sentences have proven to be when laws are adjusted for individual crimes

>Haha the land of the free greatest nation on earth
>And it's all thanks to the founding fathers and the greatest document on earth
>Oh no something happened I don't like let us regress to barbaricy
I'll take The Eighth Amendment to the United States Constitution states that "cruel and unusual punishments [shall not be] inflicted." for 500 please.

29? already?
Jeez.

Just pop a bullet in their head. They want the attention, they want people to talk about what they did. Kill them and strike their name from the history books

Fake number

Or you could just ban guns so angry retarded teens can't get hold of them.

They'd just commit suicide by cops you psycho retard.

>mass shooting

The FBI defines a mass-shooting in which 4 or more people are shot.

Completely serious.

We also have 323,000,000 people in the country. Do the math.

Works in Chicago, right?

Yeah haven't you heard?

Once you ban something it goes away, I hear they're gonna ban murder too.

Because, you know... killing a couple of people and getting away with it is easy enough

>no country on the planet is that barbaric
>barbaric
These fuckers are shooting kids in schools, you fucking pussy.

they'll kill themselves by 2020.
I'll take that bet.

>marks the 29th mass shooting
lie

Well played

No it's not, look it up

Why didn't we think of that earlier? We can ban things that are bad... and we can call them...Grimes!

You're looking at it wrong, pleb. Do you even mathematics? Don't compare it to the entire population, compare it to your own town. Imagine 4 people getting shot in your own town. Now imagine 17 getting shot. It puts into a better perspective.

How about we do that in Guantanamo

You can make a make-shift gun with a portable nail-gun, and that's only one example of how you banning guns won't do anything.

You'll just have the school shooters getting more creative.

kill them with torture and make lot profit from it with endorsements and commercial meanwhile, all the money goes to me THAT is the american dream KAWAIIIII

>They didn't pass gun control with politicians were shot at by one of you commies, what the fuck makes you lefties think that they'll pass it now that a commie is shooting at highschool?

Don’t ban guns, give guns to all

Or just ban guns?

I don't get how some Americans can't see that allowing guns is simply upping the arms race between everyday people. In my country guns are banned, so when stores are robbed it's always using knives or fake guns or such. Only thing is, when the police shows up it's much easier to subdue a guy with a knife than an armed robber.

> HURR DURR I must protect my home

Well how the fuck does that make any difference if the criminal is just as likely to be armed as you? It only increases the chances of a violent outcome if you go eye-to-eye.

Let's use violence to show violent people to not be violent.
Liberals are fucking dumb.

>fuck I dont know how to respond
>fuck it, let the kids be creative because they will kill other kids anyway
>NAILED IT :’)

I heard the shooter was Sam Hyde

Its to protect you from the government

>commies
>shooter had "make america great again hate", was alt-righter

dem gubment gonna do bad thangs if we aint got 'er guns!

amirite?

What country is that?

Live in the UK, where we don't have guns because we're not retarded. Weirdly mass shootings don't happen here. Funny that, isn't it. Oh well, natural selection and all that.

Explain the hell how we would ban guns in one of the biggest countries in the world? You can't successfully ban guns lmao. dumbass.

No it doesn't faggot.

Out of 323,000,000 people, 12-15,000 of them die from murder every year from firearms.

60% of those deaths are from suicide. So you now have around 3-5,000 who die from straight gun violence.

That's about 0.00004% of the population.

Good try tho.

No government has ever used its power to kill its own citizens!

Amirite?

>shit I don't have any valid arguments nor do I know how to greentext
>"oh I know, I'll be a huge faggot"
>nailed it

Hopefully you or your familiy is the next one to be killed

Part of that is due to our size.

It's the 2nd amendment you mongoloid.

we stab alot of folk though to make up for it though

Nice greentext, faggot

You have more terror attacks because of that... ill keep my school shootings

Blow me faggot. I don't have to worry about that when I have a concealed carry.

Can't really do a mass stabbing though.

samefag

gunviolencearchive.org/mass-shooting

stats for mass shootings
>inb4 "some people were ONLY injured!"
fucking retards

Yeah if the federal government issued shotguns to all I think we would be safer.

Yes. We've had 4 to your 1 since 2001. How mass shootings in that time I wonder?

Nice try faggot

And you're around your family 24/7? When your mom, dad, child, brother, etc. gets popped by some deranged fuck, remember your words.

You guys are fucking pussies

Tell that to Zakaria Bulhan

Not my problem, like i said, id rather have little kids with guns than towel heads with IEDs

>more guns = more shootings
>no guns = less shootings, or none at all
that's really easily comprehended

Do you not know what a concealed carry is?

Do you realize women can have a concealed carry?

Chicago

You know, there is a whole continent for that

>>rape, hotweeling, torture, beheading, niggers

>no guns = more deaths via bladed weapons, hands and feet, etc.
>implying this isn't a troll post

You're comparing it wrong, you retard. Stop trying to manipulate it to make insignificant.

.......... you this fucking retarded

My bad, dude. I didn't know you had downs syndrome.

>implying you are comparing Russia, China, S.Korea and Japan to every fucking sandnigger

Are you?

Any country in Europe.

The same way any of the big and bigger countries have done it?
Ofc it's challenge banning them when they have circulated for so long. But might as well start doing that now instead of later.

>stop using facts to make your point
>use more feelings in your argument

>The second amendment protects the rights of citizens to keep and bear arms.
YEHAW GREATEST NATION ON EARTH LAND OF THE FREE
>The eighth amendment protects citizens from being exposed to barbaric practices and ultimately mob rule
Fuckin' pussy bitches lemme do what i want

I'm certainly glad you'll never be allowed to tender any amending acts to the constitution.

Its a lot easier to shoot a motionless piece of paper than a mobile human trying to shoot you. Just because you have a cc doesn't mean you can shoot accurately under stress.

no guns = no gun deaths
how can you be so fucking stupid?

Prove it.

Maybe we should start torturing liberal crybabys instead

ur just as deranged as those mass murders fam sorry to tell ya

no guns = more deaths by other means
how can you be so fucking stupid?

>look it up
>prove it
fucking retards

There are 350 million people in the United States.

50 years ago we had rifles and shooting ranges at schools. There were no mass shootings.

What changed?

Diversity. Multiculturalism. The loss of our high trust society. Increase of media influence. Increase of government influence.

Getting rid of guns won't heal the wound which is making young men lash out in frustration.

Samefuckingfaggot
Please stick a rifle up your ass and sudoku yourself

no guns = no gun deaths
leave it at that. it's 1st grade level logic. can you not comprehend, cletus?

you're only pushing psychos to get more creative

like all the truck attacks in europe

Lmao, it really is too, that consistency in his replies.

no guns = more deaths by other means
leave it at that. it's 1st grade level logic. can you not comprehend, cletus?

Guns homicides in the Chicago rose by 61 percent between 2015 and 2016. That helped make the gun homicide rate in Chicago particularly huge compared to other similar cities. The rate was 25.1 per 100,000 residents in 2016, compared to 14.7 in Philadelphia and just 2.3 in New York.

shhh you're ruining their narrative

Found the newfag

Poor little America...

>no guns = more deaths by other means
that's not even logical, and you're committing a few fallacies, you fucking backwoods inbred

Here he is again!The SAMEEEEEFAAAGGGGG

Here in Chicago, we have the BEST pizza and gang violence.

That’s the same logic behind Nazi philosopher Carl Schmitt

>no guns = magically less amounts of death in the US
that's not even logical, and you're committing a few fallacies, you fucking backwoods inbred

Care to post some quotes faggot or...

it was an example

even with Tanks driving on there streets, russia is more civilised than africa (and some of the others)

2018:
Terrorist attacks in Europe = 0
Insane Americans on a killing spree = 30

He will get a life sentence which is the equivalent of what the silk road creator got. Pretty bullshit

You say that like it's bad.
At least it'd be something NEW, not just "oh. Another school shooting."

Samefag strikes again

>1-2 injured, 0-2 killed etc.
>"Mass" shooting
The shit has been so sensationalized so the media can throw MASS SHOOTING, MASSACRE all over their fucking screens to garner attention and incite panic. What a fucking joke.

You mustn’t be serious...