Countries in Europe come and go but Portugal always stays

>Countries in Europe come and go but Portugal always stays

Where is Portugal?

In the North.

>Portugal é norte o resto são terras conquistadas

You mean Asturies

Northern parts of Leon, Galiza and Northern Portugal didn't really suffer that much as well.

But yes. Based Asturias.

The south had it's moments as well.

Que?

Such cases when you're not European : ^ )

Geraldo sem pavor.
The greatest glories of the Reconquista take part in the south. Reconquer of Lisbon, Battle of Santarém, Battle of Ourique, reconquer of Algarve with the aid of other european crusaders etc.

ISIS tier

portuguese, french, english, german, spanish crusaders were not saints for sure, but that was in the middle ages.

Based

Mudshits aren't humans

I agree completely. Mudslimes haven't evolved at all in the last millennium.

Who's head is he holding up?

>no breton faggots
>no corsican whiners
>no niggers and sandniggers (back then)

Jesus Christ, I'm born 492 years too late

a head of a moor

Gerald the fearless was a portuguese crusaders, rider in the reconquista times, he helped reconquer parts of south Portugal (alentejo)

I like Portugal, you guys have cool history. My Portuguese gf tells me some things sometimes.

But Gerald the fearless doesn't beat Krum of Bulgaria cutting off the head of the Byzantine Emperor Nikephoros I, dipping his skull in gold and using it as a drinking glass.

I need to say though, it's a cool statue but maybe just a tad much. Wouldn't it be better if they just made a statue of him on a horse with a sword? Considering you and Spain have good relations now? Kek. It's fucking boss though I admit.

that image is a little autistic
galicia/asturias had each other for a long time, they are not that different from each other
also do portuguese learn that their country started as Galicia's backyard? (a condate)

>muslims and ISIS are still in medieval times
no shit sherlock

Geral the fearless killed moors,Krum of bulgaria just had people kill them for him

>you will never go beheading your enemies to take back your town from the vile enemy forces
Why even live? Europeans have a shot a this, though.

>tfw your country is older than Italy and Spain

Wrong, he was on the front lines. A true leader.

We wouldn't have minded remaining independant tho

Do Portuguese ever feel cucked by Spain?