Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=spKGjuXTIik
youtu.be/RdBjrURwg-Q
youtu.be/OIM8RxaK5rE
youtu.be/Z139x3xGAO0
youtube.com/watch?v=9vbgVehHSdY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd let both/either of them fuck/get fucked by me

She's a computer program, just lines of code. Any sexy sex will just be like a dream happening at the edge of Flynn's digitized consciousness.

>She's a computer program, just lines of code
rewatch the movie

actually she did, because when she came into the real world she used FLYNN's matter to become real

LEGO movie live action remake when?

In like Flynn :^)

Hmmm weren't all their matter turned into light and electrical currents and their minds turned into ai's?

So couldn't anyone even the ai's that were made come into the real world? that is no matter needed at all only exit at the right point?

cute
CUTE

That's what Clu was trying to do, yes

?

The more important question is if she ever got BECK'D

qt

Fuck Disney

Interesting, Tron Legacy was an excursion by accident into a strange world maybe if they ever made a sequel it could be a full on assault by the Tron world on us or maybe the Tron world is dying, ai:s or not they are sentient beings and wants to survive ...

Sam and Quorra have grown old (or older), they never had any children and they want to see whatever happened to the Tron world again, and then all hell breaks loose (again) ... :D

someone post that image from some other movie with the text of her asking if dude's just gonna fuck her and not call plz

I want a sequel

is her pusy hair all black and trim like that? mmm

Yes, qorra is perfect in every way

I can't deal with how perfect Quorra is.

>we will never see the conclusion
>she will never sacrifice herself for the good cause like it was leading up to
bad feels man too soon.

Her pregnant footgame is god damn ridiculous

Absolutely ruined. Pregnancy is the graveyard of a woman's sexuality. After they squirt one out the hormones rapidly start to eat into any hotness they had.

HNNNGH

thats my fetish

The Widow is hotter.

I hope season 2 has more Coskas because honestly Sunny was boring as fuck.

>webm 1920x1040
>3300x4800
>3833x5742

wtf are you browsing from? Nasa?

There will never be a sequel because Disney is full of hacks that only want to do children's cartoons instead of remotely interesting shit like Tron.
never forget the fate of Uprising

>mfw I realize it's been nearly 4 fucking years since the last episode of Uprising aired

tanks user

so cute.

and yet, it seems like i wouldn't be able to stand her stupid personality.

Up until recently I didn't realize there was a game a game that was set around the time of Uprising. Might have to check the bargain bins, should be only worth a couple of dollars by now.

youtube.com/watch?v=spKGjuXTIik

Yeah?

underrated xdddd

Stop posting this Bojack Horseman

that's pretty sad user

She is a ISO you motherfucker, that's the whole point.

What does that even mean?

Disney fucked up not making a Wreck it Ralph Mario Kart clone.

Good movie games are forgotten and I might pick that Tron up myself.

I want to get into Uprising but I don't know if I could stomach never seeing Tron again.

>6 years

You don't deserve those double trips.

She is perfection, more beyond our minds. And now its on our world.

Fuck, the Tron ride looks cool. Too bad it's halfway around the world.
youtu.be/RdBjrURwg-Q

did the movie ever explain how the ISO's were different in any meaningful way from the other programs? their origins are obviously different, but in practice they appear and behave identically to the normal programs

Postan based soundtrack
youtu.be/OIM8RxaK5rE
Also the Reconfigured album isn't available as a single video so I'll just post the best song
youtu.be/Z139x3xGAO0

There was even a Tron 2.0 game that was supposed to be the official sequel before Disney announced Legacy a decade later.

youtube.com/watch?v=9vbgVehHSdY

This looks like just the right amount of retarded and fun