WWYD

WWYD

Brutal, rape, no limits, anything goes, hardcore, snuff, yada yada edition.

"Arr, she's drivin' me nuts."

Free her?!?! The fuck she doing tied up?! Beautiful woman, deserves to be free smh.

This, I would totally let her have sex with me.

maybe she's enjoying it can can't wait to find out whats going to happen to her next.

most realistic forced scene links welcomed

Wouldn't mind sauce or name famalams

Why would someone enjoy being tied up??????
I'd take her home after I free her, ask if she wants to go out or something. Maybe get to know her.

i would kick her nose
and then i would
apoligize

Sometimes, people with control issues need to be given an "excuse" to let themselves give up control and just be a passive recipient. And get the fuck off on it.

wwyd?

face fuck her and hope that her throat is tight, it looks like she can fit about 4 cocks in her mouth.

More?

Who would use and abuse Katie?

I like her. Reminds me of a girl I know. Pic related

Honestly?
Not beautiful enough to rape, i'd just let her go if she was actually tied against her will.
Now, if it were the girl of my dreams?
A perfect 10/10? Oh boy. Absolutely.
Also, those tatoo's, SJW face and 0/10 boobs make her pretty meh for my tastes.
I'm just being honest, but i mean if she asked me to "rape" her i'd do it, shouldn't miss free poon, even though she probably has AIDS.

Never seen a real rape before

Contact my priest

Like youe honesty for that pic (i am not op). WWYD to the girl in my pic? No kills or blood if possible.
Thanks

Also, any othrr takers?

10/10 would deny her a title shot

untie her. That's a lot of sharp wood and metal sticking out in the background. Once got my food stabbed my a nail. Thank god for tetanus shots

Choke this thick bitch against the wall by that little neck of hers so she can barely get a word out. Roughly grope and smack them tits about, I'm gonna make sure she's marked and bruised up before the nights even finished. Then she's going to feel a rough hand between her thighs, I want to see them hips of hers squirming

Source please.

Untie her

Any in bikini?

yes, quite a few!

What a bunch of cuck faggots. Kys

She looks like she's comfortable enough. I'd probably just ignore her like I ignore most women, and she'd happily ignore me back.

Cook her pizza, and watch bad sci-fi with her.

you think she would enjoy getting fucked by a horse?

probably not, but it would be lots of fun to watch

untie her and cuddle tenderly with her

any nudes?

i imagine such a huge cock wouldn't leave her womb unscathed

Source mr dog

it would certainly wipe the smile off her pretty face

would you enjoy hearing her scream as the thick long cock just thrusts through her womb like it's not there at all?

especially if her friends get to hear her, too

Pinch her in the face breaking those stupid glasses. Tie her up and naked and taunt her until she breaks down in tears. Fuck her tight little asshole

and how would you like them to be entertained as they're listening? maybe a few more horses, or something else?

olivia?

No matter the situation, my answer is the same: praise Allah and His glory.

:)
I don't know. what would you like to do?

yep

Fuck yeah user. Choke her stupid. Use her ass. She's a slut.

MONSTER

i'd love to find out which one of them has the tightest pussy. and then i'd want to watch you fist her with as little preparation as possible. would you like that?

*I* vill be asking ze kvestions here!

my scheme to turn the thread concept around has been discovered

Well, you can't win every time, user

...but you can tell us WWYD

>Cook her into a pizza, and watch bad sci-fi with her blood as a refreshing liquid to wash it down with.

Roll

I'd remind her that women can't drive and tell her to look at what she did to that ship.

kik filterlife to hear about my gf getting raped in college her freshman year. Innocent girl didn't see it coming

This thread again?
>sage
Ask her to teach me her ways

Make her fix that dumpy face.

Wwyd

Was she raped by a black guy?

How'd you know?

get on top of her and start yelling "Back to th mother fuckers!!"

What would you do to Emma this valentine’s day?

Because it didn't happen and only white cucks who fantasize about their GF getting blacked browse half-chan.

Pee in a cup and force her to watch me drink it