No News coverage normie shit

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/5pk75
streamable.com/dn52h
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can't find shit about it. Might have to wait for more footage to surface

bump for interest

Bump and pic if shooter

Why the fuck don't you just look in the other thread with the exact same title. Jesus fucking christ stop.

streamable.com/5pk75

Nice link user

streamable.com/dn52h

>streamable.com/5pk75

FUCK HAVING TO RUN BY THE BODIES OF YOUR FRIENDS..

trying to hide his double chin in all his pics

They are also taking down social medias of the people killed

Yeah, fuck that noise. I doubt they'll ever be the same again, considering

So narcissistic that even in this moment of life or death they are taking video.

IT IS CRAZY TO SEE HOW BADLY A PARENT CAN FAIL AND CREATE SUCH A WEIRD FUCKING CLOWN!!!

THAT GENERATION IS GOING TO BE A REALLY REALLY FUCKED UP GENERATION.

LOL, 95% OF HIS AGE GROUP IS RAISED POORLY YOU DUMB FUCK. YOU INCLUDED FATTIE.

You can actually hear one of the cunts being concerned about not having her phone before they're about to run out. Damn shame she didn't take one of those bullets in that big dumb fucking head.

Who cares if they are
It's documentation either way
And lols for us

A freshman called Aidan posted pictures on social media from inside his math class while it was on lockdown

->Anymore.gif

DON'T WORRY. THERE WILL BE 2 MORE BY SCHOOL'S END.

POST THE PAGE FUCK HEAD.

moar

>streamable.com/5pk75

IT'S A NIGGER. SHE'S COMMANDING SOME WHITE SJW GIRL TO GET HER BAG, WATER BOTTLE AND PHONE. GOD FORBID THE NIGGER LOSES HER WATER BOTTLE.

Shadman predicted

wow what a chilling and awful shot. just look at that... shoe. and the floor. my god.

One of the victims @xoxariana I think

LE 56% FACE HAHAHAHAHA

>dead person is a minority
Thank you Jesus.

should have given him dat pussy, not it's too late

it aint water it that dat lean homie, you think she'd be in school without at least being high?

Remember when kids used to be excited for the last day of school?

STFU YOU FAGGOT.

Here's another pic of the shooter

The guy was expelled Nicolas Cruz
Guess he really wanted his education

AN EDUCATION IN.........MORTUARY SCIENCES

yeah how dare she want to call her mother to tell her shes alive

maybe soon your inability to reason will get you killed and we'll be better off

yeah same

lol'd 4real

You can Sam, but you can't Hyde.

I'm sorry but what the fuck

Here you go..>reddit.com

Rofl listen to this clip you stupid faggot. Shes not even concerned. Dont ever reply to me again, just having to read your complete retardation is taxing and not worth my time. Ill fucking kill you if i ever see you.

Okay, speaking from no political opinion at all, not left or right - should we tighten up on gun control a bit? This shits getting way out of hand, I'm not talking about a complete ban just make it a lot fucking harder to get them, this kid probably barely had to break a sweat getting his gun

LOOK AT THOSE COWARDLY COPS USING THE KIDS AS SHIELDS.

Fuck you nigger

Wanna team up

>clicks on shooting pics/videos thread
>complains about people taking videos

Could any of you degenerates explain what you get out of these threads? I mean, I knew 4 chan was a disgusting place, but holy FUCK

Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist?

Never coming back to this website AGAIN

Was that her? Dayum

I felt the sunglasses going on

ok bye luv u

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

There are 330,000,000 people in this country. We are constantly put into groups by the media and among ourselves. We don't have nearly the amount of shootings that should happen because most people are decent.

He strikes again

ITS A CONGO LINE YOU DIP

nice bait buzzfeed
its pretty jokes

streamable.com/dn52h

Good riddance
Anyway, any more victim posts?

looks irish

nobody asked you to be here in the first place cuck

You have COMPLETELY misunderstood the idea of Sup Forums. Sup Forums is not "hey guys take a look at this funny link ha ha." Sup Forums is not Facebook's whiteknighting. Sup Forums is not Reddit, Tumblr or 9gag.com. Sup Forums is a place for people to be monsters. Disturbing, cold, heedless monsters that they really are. Tsunami kills people in Asia and we laugh. Psychotic emo fulfills her sick desires with her cat and we laugh. A man rapes his grandchildren, we laugh and demand more. Suicide, foul play, genocide- we laugh. Racism, sexism, discrimination, xenophobia, rape and unfounded wrath- we laugh.

We are cruel; we do not forgive; we do not forget; we are the real face of the internet.

shut up faggot.

I think most of the teens deleted their posts because of fear of getting in trouble, I think we should all be able to see the truth in its raw form

shut up you faggot.
Sup Forums is gay and we all know it.

Total asspie

no the chick on the ground is full midnight negro.

17/1 that's a pretty good kd he beat columbine right?

HOLY FUCK THAT WAS BRUTAL

YEAH I FORGOT HIS NAME SO I COULDN'T FIND THE GIF

lmao seems you're on the wrong website go back to facebook man

why are they doing this

Just fucking ban guns already
>b-but my fun shooty time!
Who gives a shit, if you use them recreationally tough shit, I think not having people getting shot up and killed everywhere across the country is a bit more important.
>b-but my pwotecshun!
You will be fine pussy, get a baseball bat or something, criminals will not just give them up of course but over time they will become obsolete, plus maybe let police keep guns at least for now.
>b-but it da person who kills, not the gun!
Yeah I know, but the person is killing WITH a gun shithead, if they had a knife or something you think they would be able to pull this shit?
>literally any other reason
Grow up.

sage

SHHH....DON'T SPOIL THE NARRATIVE.

CANADIAN HERE: USA IS A FUCKING MASSIVE COUNTRY WITH TONS OF SHIT SKINS AND FUCK HEADS. I'M SURPRISED THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN MORE OFTEN. YOU KNOW WHY? 90% OF AMERICANS ARE DECENT PEOPLE. THEY EAT A LOT OF SHIT BUT THEY GOOD FOLK.

whats with the cum stain on his pants?

If an elementary school shooting where literal children got slaughtered did nothing to change how we view guns, what the fuck do you thinks going to happen Now?

Not a fucking thing.

Are you being ironic or are you really that big of a faggot?

well said m9

He carried “countless magazines” and an AR-15 rifle, Israel said. It was unclear if the shooter had a second weapon, the sheriff said.

This guy says it's OK. pic related.

LOL...THE CANUKS GAME IS DOING A MOMENT OF SILENCE. NICE WAY TO SCAR US FAGS,

Soy

You act like that's gunna stop shootings people like this will just find another way to kill
Cars, bio., chem. Will be used instead

He’s still alive

Capitol punishment is too easy of a way out for him. I hope they keep him alive as long as humanly possible while making his existence as much of a living hell as possible.

I thought Canadians were supposed to be nice

Thank god it was just some nigger twat

I get more and more conflicted every time this shit happens about the nature of our morbid hyperviolent culture. Like i love the whole self defense aspect of gun ownership but this is a clear and obvious problem that is only getting worse

Why can't this happen at U of M Dearborn?

god's work

sage this man

That was copypasta