Muhammed Ali dead at age IF 74

Goodnight sweet prince (pbuh)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S1Y693cSF7E
youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
twitter.com/VersusTrump/status/738817477321326592
youtube.com/watch?v=igBFwS483Qk
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3377704/Teen-killed-pastor-s-wife-raped-woman-gunpoint-charged-SECOND-murder-armed-robbery.html
lockerdome.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One less Muslim

He's not dead yet nigger.

One less Muslim?

If most Muslims took the advice of Ali, we'd be living in a better world.

youtube.com/watch?v=S1Y693cSF7E

One less muslim

Sven messed around and got a triple double

Not in France.

Imagine having a name like Muhammed Ali, having no identity at all because over half the muslim population has the same name as you.

>911
;)

Not dead yet. We'll see if death can catch him.

Young.
Handsome.
A poet
A prophet.

The Greatest of All Time.

Send him to dead nigger storage

The only Mohammed Ali i care about is this guy.

He chose that name himself so obviously he must have liked it.

Cuck

Thats a nigger I respect, man. Some of his talks are absolutely based.

good I burn he burns in (muslim) hell

>7/7
;)

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. Rumble, young man, rumble.

If any loves sports, or boxing, it's impossible to not respect Muhammad Ali.

He was loud, could back up everything he said. He could knock someone down backing up.

He may have been one of those "Nation of Islam" crazies that believed in Yakub, but at least he was against race mixing.

>mfw Amerifats died to protect our lazy arses
As long as it's Americans who die I couldn't care less. Yes, it's "I couldn't care less", not "I could care less" you spaz.

Actually the Nation of Islam chose it for him.

First you lose your "slave name" and your last name becomes "X".

Once you have proven yourself worthy, you get the name that the Nation of Islam picks for you.

Cascius Clay was already the Heavyweight champion in the US so when he converted he got the name right away.

Google Nation of Islam, pretty crazy stuff.

Not yet

But, where is your Allah now?

But he rejected the Nation of Islam, to which he converted in 1964, to Sunni Islam in 1975. Later, he practiced Sufism.

twitter.com/VersusTrump/status/738817477321326592

they were pushing the cultural Marxist tripe for awhile huh

>our lazy arses

Lazy is a bit of an understatement when it comes to failing to protect your children from Pakistani rape gangs.

he would knock you out in real life even now in his current state.

One less Swede.

He's actually based.

>youtube.com/watch?v=S1Y693cSF7E

>youtube.com/watch?v=igBFwS483Qk

Look at him. Serious about training. Confident and he spread confidence in others. The kind of guy you put on your kids wall. He was the Champion. No doubt about it.

Not relevant, fat boi.
>mfw Amerifats get fucking butchered in the middle east for no reason

Not only was he a man of physical prowess and absolute skill, he was sharp. Incredibly witty and quick.

I'll be sad to see him go. The absolute fucking legend.

Ali was a racial separatist.

>Not relevant, fat boi.

Entirely relevant, rot mouth. Then again, you'll probably be arrested for hate speech if you bring it up.

>mfw the UK is soon to become the new middle-east

Was, yeah. Probably hasn't been since the 70s.

Then again, can you blame him? Being black in the American South had to have sucked.

>Pot calling kettle black

>mfw PREGNANT, WHOLESOME CHRISTIAN American woman gets fucking butchered by nogs (at your expense)
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3377704/Teen-killed-pastor-s-wife-raped-woman-gunpoint-charged-SECOND-murder-armed-robbery.html

He was more redpilled than all of you

>According to 2011 census, 58.79% of Albania adheres to Islam, making it the largest religion in the country. The majority of Albanian Muslims are secular Sunni with a significant Bektashi Shia minority. Christianity is practiced by 16.99% of the population, making it the 2nd largest religion in the country.

We've been a majority muslim nation for around 500 years, what about you?

You're proud that your country isn't even capable of defending itself without America .Hm, kinda like WW2. That says more about you than it does about us though.

Then your best insult is that one day we may become more like you.

Another redpilled nigga dead, bill cosby is next and then icecube better watch his ass

A tragic case, almost as tragic as getting beheaded in the open streets.

Now, If only he had an properly licensed spoon to defend himself with...

No, look at Israel for example. They are capable of defending themselves but instead they'll lobby to send your sons to die in their wars. We just act the same.

Talk shit all you want, it doesn't change the truth.

I don't care if you want to spit on the grave of a soldier. They're essentially cattle anyway

lockerdome.
com/6373481285699393/87

Glastonbury is taking a bold step to produce the festival's first female-only space, 'The Sisterhood.' Cited as a "revolutionary clubhouse" that appeals to "intersectional, queer, trans and disabl[ed]" individuals who identify as women, the area will be concealed within the Shangri La zone of the festival and will showcase a profusion of DJs and live music.

I FUCKING HATE THIS FAMILY YOU GUYS ARE RUINING MY LIFE JUST STOP FIGHTING I WANNA RUN AWAY

the only thing that me and that guy from the last man on earth tv show, is that I found a cow once. oh, and I would completely lie, telling that I lost my memory, and then get the younger one.

You can hardly be smug about us catching the common cold if you have the flu.

Obama should declare June National Black Violence Month.

serious ? i mean fuck he was great

wot

F

I have that pic framed hanging above my couch

>the common cold

Even the common cold can kill you if you have Liberals

It's not surprising that you feel that way. After all, the British youth feel a calling towards a different entity...

You still have the flu. There's nothing for you to be smug about, Mohammad.

>The Grim Reaper counters with a respiratory infection

>Muhammad Ali is against the ropes!

>He counters with his signature left jab, it's a last round knockout!!

Muhammad Ali is now the world's first Immortal Heavyweight Champion!!

i freaking love this guy, i don't wanna see him go...