Really makes you think

Really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/opinion/2016/03/23/piers-morgan-welcome-to-team-trump.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

didnt he kill some brits with a bullshit news story or something?

If you lined them up one in front of another and shot them in the head it would probably take less than a minute to kill 200 of them.

>I just want to ban "assault weapons"
>heh, just kidding kid, you don't need guns

>Both can kill 200+ people a minute.
So can gasoline.

I heard a story of a infant just out of his mother, with a pistol
and he killed 400+ people in just one second

really makes u think huh

So just ban assault gasoline as well?

Damn dude... Really makes ya think

>when was the last time 200+ people were killed by a single shooter in America
>...

Wow, he's just determined to never work in America again.

That would be really impressive, I couldn't kill that many in a packed crowd, even with drum mags.

Yeah sure my 380 could take out 200 people. If I had a few god damn hours.

>I don't know anything about guns, so I'll just make up stuff.
Yeah okay.

So can planes, BAN ASSAULT PLANES

He's right you know. What's worse than that is how many Americans own guns in the first place, and how many defends it. It's astonishing how backward a country can get when it's literally one of the most powerful in the world. It's a shame.

How many times has someone used a semiautomatic to kill 200+ people in public? Also, I hope he knows an AR with a 30 round mag absolutely can not kill 200+ people a minute. Why is he pushing this shit so hard, and why do Europeans feel the need to chime in on this topic? You think crime is bad here now? If you ban guns I assure you the rate would increase several times over. Think Chicago, but for the entire nation.

Even if everything I just said was wrong, which its not
>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

The anti gun community, everyone.

Okay, so I admit I don't know much about guns but semi automatic means you have to pull the trigger each time to shoot right? How can you kill 200 people in a minute like that?

yah i heard about that too pic related is real footage

I cant wait to ((liberate)) your meme country, faggot.

the guy's a grade A bullshitter, practically a conman, it's how he makes his living. he has no other skills.

parkinson

COLLAT

WOW IM A #HILLDOGV2 NOW

Well that's a fast finger

Really makes me think.

Which semi-automatic is he talking about that can kill 200 people a minute?

I'm buying the wrong fucking guns for home defence holy shit.

This b8 is past its sell by d8

Don't bring that echo shit here, more trouble than it's worth.

and the 200+ people are standing awful close

You can' this is just an anti gun retard shrill.Do you really expect these clowns to actually learn facts?lol,crazy talk

9mm has 15-17 rounds in a clip

all you have to do is fire off an entire clip and reload 12 times in a minute and you can easily kill 200 people.

Don't you gun nuts understand that?

Save a life, bin a knife, bitch.

>it's a semi popular person makes a stupid comment on social media episode

This happens all the time in gun zones.

>Killing 200+ people a minute
Now that is what I call efficiency. Really makes me think...

Aware me what is echo shit

>clip
Nice

Yet a fat mans back can stop 3 7.62x39 comming out of an ak.....

Makes you think about the fact weapons are war are designed to hurt not kill per say.

If you kill a man he's ignored, you shoot a man and you've now taken out about 5 people (medics, drivers, etc).

A 30-06 is a lot more fucking lethal than a R15 and yet no one fucking cares because its not black and scary.

But he's a Trump supporter. So he must be ok, right?

foxnews.com/opinion/2016/03/23/piers-morgan-welcome-to-team-trump.html

This post is triggering me

>sleight of hand

>Clip

You are fucking with me on purpose.

It's caused by chronic masturbation of cis white males.

Kek
Yeah I figured, even with a fully automatic gun there's no way you can do that. What's the typical magazine size 30 rounds? They'd all have to be lined up in a row waiting to be shot

I'd actually like to see if this is possible. You know like have a professional shooter like jerry miculek try and prove this claim true. See if even the best can perform 200 killshots in one minute factoring in reloading, malfunction, and accuracy. With an ar and 30 round magazines, it'd probably take the whole minute pulling the trigger as fast as you can to get 200 shots off with reloading time factored.

>Needing a weapon to win a fight

lmao flabby bitch

We're not doing parentheses anymore, it's equalities now, ===friend===.

Don't forget about the heat seeking shells.

Has a single gun has ever killed 200+ people in a minute? I doubt it.

I don't understand why this picture turns me on so much

I love how failed British cuck nonces never make such a distinction between black gun violence and white gun violence.

Assault pistols kill over 5000 babies per second

I'd love to see that

Islamic State can't even kill that many with dozens of armed people

And did Piers go back to being a cuck?

The Fuhrer hung high and proud on a wall is enough to make any trousers tent lad

Nuclear bombs use a "plutonium gun" to cause the reaction. :^)

>clip
reeeeeeeeee

lol maybe a stinger, but I can't see those being used in school shootings

ISIS is a peaceful protest against evil capitalists

>Really makes you think.
Not so much. I already thought he was an idiot.

The average rate of fire for a semi-auto weapon is 45-60 rpm.

People must be a really good shot to hit and fatally wound 4+ people per bullet.

It's like a world full of Deadpools up in here.

That's what she said

checked bruh

Holy shit.....that's it, #ImWithHer

The only thing killing hundreds per minute in America is hamburgers

gun free* zones

assault single-shot .22's wipe out entire cities in the blink of an eye

never thought of that. now I'm a #CruzMissile

Time kills more people and has killed more people that all the people that has killed people combined

50,000 used to live here, now it's a ghost's town

>texan intellectual

whoa

>caring about Tears Morgan's opinion

There are a number of restrictions, registrations, and licences required to fly a plane

So let's ban time.

ZA WARUDO!

damn really makes you think

I'm not even a fucking gun-nut and this post gave me cancer.

>all you have to do is reload 12 times in a minute

That's not fucking easy. This isn't Call Of Duty or GTA where you press a little button and your gun is reloaded

You'd be lucky to kill 10-15 people in a minute with a semi-automatic. 200 is a retarded exaggeration.

There's also some really low limits to how many bullets a magazine can hold, especially in states like Cali and NY where it's something like 7-10, maybe 15 with legal loopholes I think.

I'm not sure how easy those are to bypass though, or how easy it is to get a hold of a 50-100 round mag from another state that allows them, or by simpling removing the "pinned" mags to hold more.

Piers Morgan is based even if he's wrong about guns.

And we should give him a pass considering that he's from one of the most cucked countries on the planet.

Everythings not all ways about fighting you northern cunt. It's a lot easier to just stab a nigga in the neck.

Can we deport Piers Morgan already?

I invite Piers Morgan to back to his own country if he doesn't like it here

That sure stopped the 9/11 hijackers.

Scalia wrote in Heller, “We also recognize another important limitation on the right to keep and carry arms. Miller (an earlier case) said, as we have explained, that the sorts of weapons protected were those “in common use at the time”. We think that limitation is fairly supported by the historical tradition of prohibiting the carrying of ‘dangerous and unusual weapons.’ “

blown
the
fuck
out

The correct thing is to take the counteroffensive. Ask "why do we let police officers carry semi autos then if they're so dangerous?"

kek

if you can kill 10 people in three seconds for a minute then they must be lined up for you

WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN THO

Fuck no.
We don't want that cunt back.

Love who-ever made this one, its been around a while

Thanks for immigrating to the US from England's big brother government in order to turn the US into the same shithole you left.

Holy shit, GET FUCKKKKKEEDDDD.

The other day I read on Huff Post that the glock-47 has extended tubular clips that can hold 1500 bullets

Sleep tight squeakers.

Only with an AWP kappa

>mfw you try to use fucking karate on my pipe bomb
chinese arms and legs swinging is no match against white technology.

So now he's the guy who gets roasted, spergs out, and thinks of a comeback laying in bed at night but it's too late.