ITT: You wake up and the USA looks like this

ITT: You wake up and the USA looks like this.

What do? Also, help me design flags for each of them.

>kingdom of Texas
I prefer our original version, Republic of Texas, but good enough. Keep the flag.

Pacific Federation flag

Open the whiskey and the bottle of champagne.

First off I'm getting my government to change sides to the Kingdom of Texas. Arizona doesn't belong in the Pacific States.

>capitol: boston

Fixed

>Dixie Republic

Pathetic

War for the mississippi, ENGAGE!

This, green is far too wide reaching, as it blue.
And I don't see why red and yellow are different things.
It's like this was made by a europoor with no understanding of cultural dynamics in the US.

Texas is too different to be joining Dixie
Also was once a legitimate nation

>Thinks that the difference between ranch southerners and gator southerners is significant.
They both love freedom, guns, and noosing niggers.
Just because there are more spics in Texas doesn't mean it has no love for its Southern brothers. They all fly the same battle flag for a reason.

>Kingdom of Texas
>Capital: Austin
now
>Confederation Restoration
>Capital: Fuck I don't care enough to decide
Fuck you, it was better the first time.

Lel not putting zona in texass

^ this

>Capitol Sacramento.
Have a revolt in Southern Oregon and Nor-Cal

Virginia is cucked now, and Birmingham was the origal capital of the South. Chances are people would go deeper. Virginia isn't what it once was to the South.

Kansas here and I'll be fucked if I am going to listen to what some fucking kennedy offspring in BAHSTAHN tells me what the fuck to do

When did spics become part of the equation?

Spics are what make Texas "different" from Georgia.
It's just dryer in Texas. They all lift ferds, fuck cousins, and lynch niggers.

Change west to Californian republic and use California's flag

I'm an Iowan and we are far from "don't tread on me." We're democratic as fuck but we're all about stupid laws.

The NAU is too large, it shouldn't go any farther west than Wisconsin and Illinois.

Fuck off Califag

The whole US is now, even Montana has cucked to the fed.
This is a map of the people, not a map of the state governments.
You potato fuck snow niggers are just like fargo cunts.

Fuck off irrelevant state

>thinking the upper midwest would ever stay with the east coast
What a moron.

What fucking part are from? I'm east and its full of rednecks and wetbacks.
t.texmex

Says the one from the cuckstate.

>Utah and Idaho in the same country as California and Washington.

Thats gonna go well.

Please no,
- fag from NV

>potato fuck snow niggers
The proper term is soybean fuck snow nigger thank you

>Californian
I rase up arms to unshackle my state from Arizona. Nevada can make it's choice on which side it's going to choose, but they are on notice.

So the green bits will be rich and successful as well as building the fucking future.

The Blue bits will be rich and successful because they're really good at making money out of money. Mostly other poeple's money.

The yellow bits will sit around and demand the blue and green bits pay them money so they don't have to figure out how to run shit. They sit around and complain about how awesome yesterday was because they have absolutely no clue what yesterday was like. It's not in the one and only grade four text book the federation's one and only school owns. Nobody can read it anyway.

The red bits are Dumbfuckistan, nobody can save them. Their total lack of money due to complete absence of work ethic is only one of their myriad of problems. They take part in such popular pass times as bug zapper watching and national fuck your sister day. Confederate Restoration School Shooting day is celebrated, attendance in mandatory.

It should look more like this

Says the guy who hasn't said where's he from cause he knows it pointless, California is the most important state in the USA, your e opinion on California is irrelevant

Missouri was originally a union state, so I don't know if it would end up as a part of the confederate restoration. I think it'd more likely end up federation of freedom

First of all, i'll fuck on the face those that cun't spell Capital. dumbfuckfagot.

Long live the Kingdom

what gay concoction of "Sonora" is that? Doesn't deserve anything east of El Paso

Y'all need to stop putting the rust belt with new york and new england.

West Virginia should be dixie republic, Virginia should be divided between NAU & DR, you would find majority of "dixie" people closer to the Appalachian mountains, not so much on the Piedmont or Tidewater.

California thinks it's more important than it is because of Hollywood. Why everyone thinks the age of consent is 18 in the entire country.

There's a reason Californians leave your state in droves. Though the worst part is you get to your new state and bitch about all the laws that made it so you couldn't afford to live there. Most vain fuckers ever.

Semi related. Comes from the CK2 mod After the End, a post-apocalyptic version of America.

Sounds like you're not educated in the economic state of the US.

Red would do more than fine, it would become the economic powerhouse actually.

Bull shit I live in 757 all them Suffolk people, Smithfield people, eastern shore people are rednecks

Would you rather be annexed into Nunavut & Labrador or Quebec? Or become your own country?

This. I can attest to Californians taking advantage of all the cheap housing in other states, and infesting their kind all around. Even their butt buddies of Oregon are already tired of Californian immigrants.

The Cascadian region is pretty cool. But the higher ups in that movement are full on communist cucks
(Source I know a few of them)

This. WV is one of the most conservative states in the Union today.

And OP thinks that it would be with kikes and wops in Jewyork? Yeah right.

Really? Is it because the rules just hold back all that awesomeness?

The Red States of Dunning Kruger

Yes the leaving in droves myth, that's why California's population keeps going up. And sorry you can't fuck your 12 year old cousin

new england is so clearly not part of the rust belt on this map

Why did the federation change the spelling of Sacramento?

The only butt buddies in Oregon are Eugene and up north on I-5 the rest of the state hates California and has for decades. Except bend, but they're mostly Californians now anyway.

>What is Texas
>What is Atlanta
>What is Florida
>What is Tennessee

>green

California is based around three industries: film, tech, and agricultural

California's Hollywood is dying out, so one third of the economy is going out
California's Silicon Valley is moving to Washington and other states. Another third of the economy is going out.
California's crops are dying in extended droughts. Water shortages as well. It still suffices at a certain level. More greenhouses and crops are being built and grown, respectively, in other states. The last third?

Basically, Cali is soon to become as important as Iowa or any fucking square.

Fuck those terroristic sjwfags. Empire had everything under control til a fucking orphan threw a fit.

How many of you actually think this is the future of North America? How many of you think the United States will dissolve into a collective of smaller nations (similar to the Soviet Union) the near future ?

I'd go out and mow some of that fucking grass.

Dixie and Texas would be complete shitholes.

Probably our own Great Lakes country. Idk how much of Canada would be down, but Windsor certainly would.

the rate at which things are going, I say about another 150 years, give or take

I wonder why Baltimore and Boston are shitholes then

The US is already supposed to be a collective of small nations(states). I think we'd be more likely to oust the federal government before truly dissolving.

Kind of reminds me of the shadowrun cannon map...

Yeah I really didn't think that question through. The main difference between the United States and the Soviet Union is that the U.S is more decentralized and there are some dumbfucks in the states that would be willing to start a second revolution just to keep their guns.

This is what people don't understand.
The word STATE is synonymous with Country.
The United States was the United Countries.
The point of the union was to unify currency, post, and have one standing military to protect them all.
That's why the Federal government was delegated a specific set of powers, and the states are delegated any power not mentioned in the constitution.
But over time and a push towards being an American first and a (Californian, New Yorker, Coloradan) second. The Fed has been over stepping its boundaries for over a century.
Fact of the matter is the Fed doesn't even have a legal right to regulate drugs in the US. And it gets around needing to legislate them by representatives of the people by appointing indviduals to the FDA. Federal government entities can regulate without legislation. The Fed only constitutionally has the power to regulate our international borders on the subject of drugs.

Well I lived in Norfolk, Virginia Beach, and now Ashburn. Eastern shore rednecks are way more tolerable than those near the mountains

What actually happens to Ohio?

Holy shit I about shit my pants laughing at this.

Also Kansas - Wichita area

Well according to Ohio is now apart of Laurentia. Whatever the government and society of Laurentia is like is left up to what you know about this region of the United States.

Apparently this map is slightly based of the bioregions of North America

no problem

Would be part of the Dixie Republic. Honestly, would be kinda great seeing as Georgia and Florida can easily grow all the same things they grow in California.

Hopefully we could make a deal with the blues to get more potatoes, corn, and wheat.

In a ruthless future I can easily see the red, yellow, and western half of the blue uniting. Don't know if this super coalition would try to strike down the green and eastern blue or not but oh boy would it be fun.

Better the boundary is left at the traditional river designation.

Might be shit holes but they would undeniably have enough food and weapons to sustain themselves.

Can you leave out Louisiana

as if new england would be part of the bible belt's faggotness. make new england its own country. and give us new york. we dont want jersey though. just new york.

We'll just gas the French and the niggers. It'll be fine.

This is way I told yeah was more accurate.

Is there anyway we the pacific federation master race can trade utah and idaho for colorado?

People leaving and having kids can happen at the same time dumbass... Especially when you have pockets of poor people everywhere.

Fucking a 12 year old would be bad. But hey, if she's 13 then Hollywood limousine liberals will defend you as a star. Oh by the way, most countries in Europe have somewhere between the 15 - 17 age of consent range. You know. The countries better than your false progressive shit state.

I.. If you say so...

>Federation of Freedom

Sad.

Dixie can have west virginia we dont want it

All I see in the different maps posted; nobody knows what the fuck to do with Missouri.
Take KC or STL, everybody else hon a be chilling with some meth in a cave. Because yes. We have HUNDREDS of caves.

First thing I'd do is send all the hillbilly Alaskans to Florida where they belong.

Those northern fucks are crazy.

Nuke.
The water there is nasty.

Trips for truth

>dont tead on me

Fixed

Florida south of Orlando should just be Cuba.

1) the NAU is far to large.
2) new territory set Illinois west.
3) First Kingdom of Texas doesn’t really need those other states to be sufficient but they can protect Kansas and oaklohoma(if they don’t mind)

Would t say literal garbage. But ayyyy. Maps getting to a finished product

Sacramento is spelled wrong