Black panthwr is the worst marvel movie yet

Black panthwr is the worst marvel movie yet.

No kidding. I went for a superhero movie and it was nothing but niggers. Floor to ceiling niggers.

Not even that. It was just generally fucking terrible.

>Horrible CGI
>Insanely obvious unimaginative plot
>Cringeworthy forced unfunny jokes from like 5 years ago. For eg. There is a WHAT ARE THOSEEEEE joke.
>Terrible acting all around.
>Poor forced villain.
>no real connection to any other marvel film besides 1 shitty backstage character who only has about 10 mins screentime in another cap: civil war.

give us the plot?

Oh and on top of that they literally wasted about 30 mins of the film trying to make us believe the MAIN CHARACTER was dead.
Even though he is the fucking main character and is already confirmed for future movies.

Jokes aside, you are correct. It was a project motivated by inclusiveness and they keep picking characters that just fucking suck.

Daddy dies so he has to become the king of wakanda. Everything is going great and its wonderland.
Oh no a villain from past comes and ruins everything. Oh my god thats the end i cant believe its going to emd like this.
Oh wait, no its actually not the end and the good guys win

Why do adults care about comic books instead of pussy?

Por que no los dos?

Pussy doesn't strive to fulfill fantasies.

Some of us aren't animals.

Musta watched it in low quality.

All superhero movies are bad user, besides maybe a few.

niggers will love it
just like that dumbass dumb nigger bitch who wrote down that Africa would be far superior without the historical white intervention

Yes. It is a super hero movie after all. What did you expect, retard?

KeK there is even a scene where they all literally start making gorilla sounds over the top of the white guys voice.

>adults
>watching disney movies
These aren't adults.

the issue here is not caring about something other than pussy
it's caring for a stupid kind of movie
there are better things adults can enjoy that's not sex

that means you're a racist. anyone who thinks anything besides 'this is the greatest superhero movie of all time' and a 'huge moment in cinema history' is nothing but a racist troll. consequently, all review sites are disallowing negative reviews

Movie,not a comic book.

sigh oh well had high hopes

Do you say the same about star wars?

Can marvel stop making villain version of the heroes. Be fucking original for once. Oh, and lay off the quips for one second.

Yes. Anyone over 18 who like nu-wars is a retarded manchild after all.

Want to carry a Marvel movie with a black lead?

Bishop

Everyone did man. I was actually shocked at how fucking bad and predictable it was.

Almost every single scene in the first 30 mins of the movie was like "oh well the only reason this happened is so that this other thing can happen at the end"

You got raped or touched as a child

So?

I just wanna know who, dad? Uncle? Both? Same time?

>if you don't like bad movies aimed at retards it means you was raped or touched as a child
Are you legally retarded?

Your dad. I assume it is because he wasn't getting it from his own son.

No you getting touched is not retarded it's actually pretty serious dumbass

he should have been black panther

Better yet, just make this movie part of the MCU and dub over mentions of Africa with Wakanda then splice in the scenes of the Black Panther costume.

>Not having sex in the movie theater.
Low inhib white boy.