why do they hate radiohead so much ?

youtube.com/watch?v=GDKZJhHy3CQ&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.foxnews.com/2017/07/12/ariel-pink-on-the-science-of-music/
video.foxnews.com/v/2653731360001/?playlist_id=930909817001#sp=show-clips
youtube.com/watch?v=HsvdxJf19uY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

views

Timpf just made a stupid joke about them off the top of her head a few days ago, people got unusually angry at her, and so now they're making fun of you.

they're trying to capitalize on a video that was never popular

radiohead is the perfect encapsulation of the hoity toity smug anorexic liberal image they hate so much.
it was cute at first, but the joke's ran its course

I unironically want a whole show detected to making fun of Radiohead.

jfc I don't know what I hate more at this point fox or consequence of sound

ok I made up my mind its consequence of sound by a long shot

I would watch this show every week if it weren't for the studio audience going apeshit after every sentence. Red Eye never needed a studio audience. Red Eye also had funnier guests like Gavin McInnes.

I'll still stick up for them against CoS or anyone else, but they're taking it a bit too far now, it was alright when it was just an off-the-cuff couple of comments in programmes but now they're just running it into the ground

Yeah. That guy's funny, but man the laughter is obnoxious.

everytime i switch to fox news it's just someone chortling smugly

Yeah the laughter does ruin it for me t b h. Red Eye was dope especially when they had Nick Mullen on. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Greg posted here

Greg Gutfeld plays Wire songs on his show so...

>watching cable news
>paying for cable

I remember one time he interviewed John Lydon and talked about how Metal Box is one of the greatest works of art of all time. I really wish they'd cut the studio audience for his show. I can't stand any political show that has a live audience.

>faux news

What is this, 2004?

Beating a dead horse.

fox news? more like fox LOSE

why are so many music """publications""" on social media so shitty?

He's also friends with Ariel Pink.
radio.foxnews.com/2017/07/12/ariel-pink-on-the-science-of-music/

video.foxnews.com/v/2653731360001/?playlist_id=930909817001#sp=show-clips

Sup Forums BTFO how will they ever recover?

waifu material

Hmm, there sure is a lot of cuckoldry going on in this thread...

Triggered, cucks? Can't handle a little BANTER?!

Consequence of sound is garbage music journalism. Absolute clickbait-tier

I hate Radiohead more than I hate Fox News, but this attempt at creating a late night show is a total failure.

based

How does it BTFO Sup Forums?

how is Sup Forums btfo here when Sup Forums loves brian jonestown massacre
i wonder if she prefers methodrone or give it back

that was terrible
like radiohead

They already had a great late night show. They canceled Red Eye. This is trying to be sort of the same thing, but the screaming audience ruins it.

She has better taste than the average Sup Forumsdrone

The other day they were talking about Justin Timberlake playing the Super Bowl halftime show. Kevin Sorbo thought they should have Styx and Foreigner or some shit like that.

Guess who hasn't picked up a single new piece of music since the 11th grade. :^) (^:

This show is just a bunch of obnoxiously snarky Gen Xers who act as if they're still in a college dorm smoking weed and listening to the Butthole Surfers.

true, I like Greg too, but the audience is obnoxious.

hahahah, anton is even a bigger ultra lefty than thom. Anton legit fucking hates america and american culture so much he moved to iceland.

He uploaded this two days ago

youtube.com/watch?v=HsvdxJf19uY

You've clearly missed the point.

Because Sup Forums would probably want to imagine that their faves couldn't appeal to a Fox News pundit with a mean-girl act.

kat timpf is a balding ho
look at her hairline in this image

>radiohead ripped off coldplay

they are trolling right?

Yes. Timpf made a joke about the kind of people who like Radiohead, Radiohead fans sperged out, so now they decided to do a segment about how horrible Radiohead is just to make them more mad.

FIne by me desu.

Wait is Red Eye not around anymore? Always hated Fox News but that show was pretty great whenever I saw it in passing

Got canceled. Greg has a show now that is kind of the same thing, but not as good.