I have a question for the alpha males(i doubt there are any her)

I have a question for the alpha males(i doubt there are any her).
what do you do, if someone walks in your direction for e.g on the sidewalk in your direction.
what do you do?
stare him down?
look him in the eyes till you see its uncomfortable for one of you or
do you just dont look them in the eyes?

pic unrelated

gay af self bump

... I don't pay attention to random people walking down the street.
Who cares?

Im a sigma not an alpha but we have the same ability to see all the power structures like an alpha and take advantage of it although we don't usually.
Always look in the eye, sometimes nod or say hi. Not usually but I always look at the person. They usually look down or away. I'm not trying to stare them down or get a reaction. It's more a know your surroundings, be perceptive type of thing, mixed with always hold your head up. Looking down is for bitches. Literally. Guys may look at your eyes. Girls almost always avoid eye contact.

i do. how do you ignore such ppl. imagine theres an potential threathing male walking towards you. wddyd?

Stare in the eyes and scratch back, as if reaching for strap

Beta or Gamma detected. Alphas know what is happening around them

They know, but they don't have to pay attention to know.

Why do you have to pay attention to someone, to see them?

This is going to sound 3edgy5me but... it's true.

Mostly I don't care if someone is passing by me but if they look like someone that might start shit or are one of those yelling homeless and/or drunk people, I will often put on my best "mess with me and you will fucking die" face.

I put this face on, not because I'm alpha, but because I literally don't care if I die at this point so if someone starts something and kills me, good.

They know and look in eyes, Yes you do need to do that to know peoples true intent. I may not look at every single person in the eye but unless it's a busy manhatten corner, yea you look at peoples faces. Unless your beta ass is walking zombie style looking at your phone

as a beta you can't see powerstructures like alphas or you'd know. You can snub someone in a room you know by avoiding eye contact, but an alpha will check eyes for threats and weaknesses

and if an alpha snubs by avoiding eye contact, he will make eye contact with everyone else so the snubbee knows

I give um a few second stare of direct eye contact to ward off the crackheads and niggs that wanna beg for change and go back to looking ahead i live in a major city nigg city so you pretty much need to make every single one of them realize youve regeistered their existence or theyll try some monkey trickery

making up shit to justify being a quiet pussy

light nod towards them

Speak softly and carry a big stick.
Quiet yes.
Pussy no.
USMC motherfucker

Yall mother fuckers are gay as fuck staring men down at house parties and shit theres always one of you dweebs in the corner "watching power structures" yall just scowl and look retarded

its not about parties its about walking in public

Doubt it army fag here and ive never met a crayon eater that could spell his own name keep the corps name out your mouth pussy

eye contact is not staring motherfuckers down. You are gay as fuck averting eye contact as soon as it's made. It's why yall are all 30 year old virgins. girls don't like faggots that are uneasy with eye contact

Whatever fag. Armys for nig nogs

I dont give a shit, i stand my path and let them move out of the way. Not really my perrogitive to avoid said person. Sometimes we make eye contact and i say "what up?"
Nyc fag, so this happens a thousand times a day.

Look at them and if they aren't a threat look to the next person. If they are walking directly in front of you like they are going to run into you, stop and make them walk around you. Just look at them until they say sorry and walk around you.

Who the fuck says im not looking at women ...keep staring at the boys ya try hard bitch

so much unloving childhood in 3 sentences

If you stare down someone walking past you, you're a weird pathetic beta male trying to claw at the ground for some self respect. Only a beta male would find dominance in such a pathetic thing as walking down the sidewalk. Just say goodmorning if it's appropriate, if you have to think about it really hard then you have social anxiety, which is totally fine. It's better than huffing your chest because you felt like a man for staring down someone and taking up as much space as possible.

nyc is not comparable with normal ppls livings tbh haha

Fucking pathetic i bet you did sign up and washed out of reception ..probably a sick call ranger

were living in a fucking world of animals you think your constructive liberal bullshit counts?

No youre living in a world of animals because youre prey ...prey has to keep alert and constantly watch everything and huff and puff and try to look as big as you can

Do you disagree? Or do you just want everyone to see you piss for no reason?

Walk past them lmfao

Semi-true, but still stands true. I was in Tampa prior to living here, and the way i act towards social enviroments hasnt changed.

It really depends on the other person

a) other person is minding his on business

You just walk ahead confidently and mind your own business

b) they are trying to act menacing or tough

Diffuse the situation by saying Hi or maybe ask if they are ok

c) they try to start shit for no reason

Either defend yourself or avoid the situation

I've been doing martial arts most of my life and boxing for the past 9 years and I can tell you one thing I have learnt, It's not worth getting into a fight, getting hurt and/or getting arrested just because you want to prove you are "alpha"

The most alpha thing to do in life is to be successful and happy, and that's what attracts the type of well adjusted women that you would actually want in your life

Literally forget all this red pill, blue pill shit and learn to be comfortable in your own skin, the rest is all just worthless memes created by insecure troglodytes on Sup Forums

thats just bull in this world and even in animal world alpha are always attentively.
Its just interesting how such an diferrent approach is made when walking past a stranger. you can obviously differntiate between social concscious guys and ppl who perceive their environment very cautios

>Im a sigma
Are you fucking retarded?

its not a meme its psychological strategy to master such situation. the question is which approach is the one you profit most from.
fighting is the last option. where i life no one fights if ur not behaving like an asshole

Well said

No... it is a meme

If you are literally a baboon then maybe strutting around beating your chest may be advantageous

unfortunately human society is slightly more complex than that... good luck holding down a career or having a long term relationship if you physically assault every granny that looks at you for more than 2 seconds at the grocery store

Also going by your grammar and spelling, the depths of human psychology (and probably even baboon psychology) is a bit out of your depth tbh

no one says smth about assault
just which behaviour is appropriate in dis situation
you think i give a fuck bout ur shit?

Never move out of the way, keep your composure and if someone gives you the funny eye you stare them down.

I doubt you give a fuck about anything, especially personal hygiene