My wife is leaving me because she doesn't love me anymore...

My wife is leaving me because she doesn't love me anymore, I'm about to drink myself out and go drive on the highway what do i do

It gets better. Been through something similar

Better kill yourself, bro

i've been with her since high school and I'm 25 now. it's pretty much all I know. how did you get through it?

thanks edgeboy

dont go on the highway you dink, no one needs their day ruined because you're life is shitty. be a man and shoot yourself.

Drink bleach and then do a line of ajax. If you're still conscious maybe have a tide pod as a chaser. Or, you know, stop being a fucking faggot and just put one foot in front of the other until scar tissue forms and you can actually think about it with s clear mind.

She never loved you to begin with.

Make lots of money fast and see love follow you say and night.

Day and night*

partner of 5 years about to leave me i think, she wants kids i don't. don't mind tbh

Go an hero don’t die a coward

Don't. Shit gets tough, but you'll overcome. Never take your life

fuck some chicks even if you have to pay for them. hang out with your buddies a bit more. you'll be fine, life goes on

Life goes with or without you!

Quote me please.

So get her to fall in love with you again... if you still want her.
Easiest thing in the world to do, just be how you were when you met. Negative and faggy weak beta behavior will kill a girls love.

Let me go ahead and tell you first hand, she isn't worth it. Don't give her the satisfaction dude. Soldier through it, shit gets better.

Kill her. If you can't have her no one can have her.

Lol is your name Joey?

"life doesn't want to go out with you"

-an fggt

Don’t drink and drive.

You do.

All I care about.

Hire a lawyer immedieately, make a record of all the shit she did, change the locks and drain all joint bank accounts into a private account.

You're welcome

I saw her new man’s cock. It’s fucking huge mate

Out of all the things a man could end his life for you are gonna do it over a woman.

>this means your part of the problem for womens sense of self entitlement to whatever they want because you’ve put them so high on a pedestool that you are willing to kill yourself over one. Just one bitch.

If you wanna handle this like a pro make he fee super guilty and play the victim to get extra stuff out of the divorce and then as soon as it’s official start fucking bitches like crazy

stream it

This.
Go no contact with her.
If she has any feelings at all for you, she'll start forgetting how much you fucked up and start remember the good times, then she'll contact you, then you have her come to you.

I've gotten my ex back from doing this. Took her 4 months to come back. .would have been shorter but i was a fag and kept writing on social media about her which she saw

i'm 45 now. HS through 25 is a smaller chunk of time than you imagine. You're lucky that it didn't drag on for another decade. You have plenty of time.

Insufficient laughter

If you're going too kill yourself (and I don't think you should btw), why not do it in a manner that doesn't risk killing innocent people in the process. Just because you're miserable you think that justifies potentially killing innocent people and making their families miserable? Quit being a petulant child.

dont do that user, youll live through it, only you can get yourself out of that hole your stuck in. A DUI will just make your life harder

Get hammered if you want, although it isn't helpful. But don't do anything reckless. Don't kill yourself. It's gonna be a bitch, but you can get through this.

you aren't even saying anything but it made me feel good about feeling bad

Or a murder charge

Sign the divorce papers and then flee the country. Change of scenery helps a lot with moving on.

/thread

Nice faggy meme.

..and this is why you don't get married.

Has got two dui charges in 29 days

Hire a couple of hookers

Fucking cheaper

Get wasted, fill up your car, and drive as fast as you can on the wrong side of the highway as far as you can. Don't wear a seatbelt.

Don't jeopardize other people with your bad decisions, they had nothing to do with this. You can drink yourself to death in your own home.

If you're gonna do it don't harm others in the process. that's just a shitty thing to do.

DO IT!

WINNAR!

stream it as well lololololol

And make sure you record a video confession blaming your wife and talking about what a horrible person she is.

Aim for oncoming traffic

Smoke weed for a while and spend as much time with friends as possible. Worked for me

Girls will say they love you, but realize they didnt know what love is. Find you a girl that knows love and needs it. You could be making another girl's life so much more amazing. If you die though then you're gay

tru dat

So. I would do this. If you really love her make an honest effort to see if you guys can seek counseling and try to make things work. If you can't, if another lover is involved then the smart move is to begin seeking legal defense so you don't get reamed out. I know you're sad right now but I promise it will pass on time, however the choices you make right now can last a life time. There is always something worth living for. Besides love cannot ever last forever, you die eventually and you're apart forever after that. Be great full of the good times you had together and have a little hope that the future can still be good. Others have loved and lost and went on to live very happy lives, you just need to make it through this. Things will be alright user, I promise.

Fuck all you SJW cunts trying to make this broken cuck feel better.
I want to wake up to a news story about some guy leaving a manifesto about his wife and drunk slamming into a minivan on a highway with an impact speed of 220 (60MPH for minivan and 160MPH for OP) MPH.

stop being a faggot

thanks! don't you have some scat thread somewhere?

>projecting this hard
>(You)

do it fucking pussy. i hope you survive, kill someone, and ruin your life

Change is painful OP, but hold on for a sec, your story isn't over yet. From my experience stories have a tendency to end on a high note. Soon enough you'll be coming up roses, be patient, one day at a time. Life is full of all kinds of tribulation, you'll handle it though, trust me.

No seriously, it would be better if you kill yourself this moment. It's more considerate than driving on the highway where you might hurt someone who isn't as shitty as you are.

these

don't be a bitch, jut kill yourself. no need to put others in harms way

Trips and you fucking do it!

Do this!

Youre gonna end up with a dwi and be twice as depressed, take it from someone with one currently. I had my gf from 15 to 22, so i feel for you, and am currently same age. I went and fucked random bitches for a few yrs whilst easting insane amounts of Lsd. Made me realize, bitches aint shit. Youll find a better grill, and youll feel better in general.
"What matters most is how well you walk through the fire" ~Bukowski.

Don't you fucking moron, you're gonna kill some other people that didn't do jack shit to you.

>walk well through the fire
>years of eating lsd and meaningless sex to learn that bitches aint shit
you're crawling

Tie her to the front bumper first

ayyy i like that danish artist guy

Please Don't.

Here, lol instead:

>putting other people at risk like a faggot
(ironic) kys don't be a cunt like that

Im crawling?
Ive a fuckin apt in nyc, a dec job, trying to get published and go to random shows every weekend to pick up chicks. Im far from crawling, guy. Head back to moms basement so you can shitpost some more.

Not if you do it right and kill yourself along the way.

I want the fucking stream OP.
off her before you end yourself. make it worth your life.

>Dude's so insecure he's gotta prove himself to a Sup Forums shitposter

Getting drunk and drving on a highway will inevitably end with you killing someone, yourself, or you getting arrested. Which will prove to her that she made the right decision leaving you.

Get yourself together and in the long run you'll be better off and shell regret leaving you.

>Trying to get published.
So youre a bookfag. Go write another page dickhead.