Where are this old, good days, when women wear like women?

Where are this old, good days, when women wear like women?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.br/maps/@-22.9074234,-43.1767679,3a,75y,159.03h,80.1t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sRB5ZAnmBr2EUHWr6gTDzSQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>your daughter will never look through a catalogue wishing to dress like this

>you will never ride a train that looks like this

>you will never go to a course that allows women and see women dressed to play sports like this

>you will never see a woman riding her bicycle dressed like this instead of in spandex outfits

>you will never smoke kek cigars

Fuck this looks awesome

Modern trains and really almost anything modern just feels so artificial and sterile to me. It's like someone looked inside a hospital and said everything has to be as lifeless and boring as this

I look at old pictures of my city sometimes and i feel sad because it looked so great, now it's full of niggers and tagged walls, with buildings fucking everywhere

Dafuq is wrong with their arses?

I HATE THIS FUCKING WORLD

WHY DO GIRLS NOT WANT TO BE CUTE ANYMORE?

Because muh ape culture, muh twerking, muh thongs and booty shorts

Brazil was at one point one of the most beautiful countries in the world, you were on the path to being as rich as America you were at one point richer than Europe with a standard of living almost equal to countries like Germany.

petticoat was made for docter to stick head under and deliver the babby

Yup, then commies happened

I wish i could live in the 30's senpai, what did i do to deserve this

>

It's very sad, we're heading down the same path most western countries seem to be.

On a more serious note, it's really sad, that dressing proper has become an obscure hobby for a very small fringe group and not dressing like a hobo will get most people shunned as weirdos.
The dress in pic related is hot as fuck.

Crinolettes and shit.

I like going on /cgl/ sometimes because of the pictures posted there desu

>Born in le wrong generation

Who said that?

Because most men don't want cutey girls either they want slut after slut.

Went to a swimsuit contest and saw a bunch of girls with cute one piece swimsuits but then the unimaginative slutty bikinis got the most reaction out of the crowd.

>this whole thread
>slowy tips fedora in shame

I can't be the only one who likes these swimsuits
How is any of this related to fedoras?

I'm sad now

Also if you're curious, this is what this street looks like nowadays

google.com.br/maps/@-22.9074234,-43.1767679,3a,75y,159.03h,80.1t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sRB5ZAnmBr2EUHWr6gTDzSQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Just the nature of this thread longing for the gentleman era is so unexpected. Anyways, I dolike those swimsuits too. Got anymore?

>McDonalds

First McDonalds in South America is in Rio my man

Speaking of the old days, why aren't there any blacks in any of these pictures?

Why do you think that clothing matters at all?

I wish I could wear pretty clothes like all of these Victorian ladies, but people around me would probably think that it's weird and I would stand out negatively too much, so I'm stuck with boring clothes instead.

why? the sexual repression of the victorian era had ladies so repressed they couldnt function in society so they had to go to doctors so the doctors could give them orgasms

the doctors got tired of giving them orgasms so they gave them sexual toys

sort of whats happening with men today, men are sexually repressed today because of feminism

Ok, firstly, you're making a huge generalization here. Most women back then didn't need to go to the doctor to get an orgasm.

Secondly, I didn't say I want everything from the Victorian era back. I said I wish I could wear clothes like that.

I'd find a woman wearing those clothes here weird solely because the weather is warm as fuck

a lot of women did

and okay you want to wear victorian era clothing. message recieved.

I blame American popular culture.

Perfection

They just used to have sex more then, since they got married.

ficki ficki

>They just used to have sex more then
citation needed

>Girl's cashmere dress: 2.69$
>2.69$
You can barely drink a cup of coffee for that

>Get married before 20
>Have a dozen kids
>Implying they were not fucking like rabbits

Is this from a movie?

Seeing how there was no birth control or condoms I wonder how the sex life was after they had the kids

I prefer wearing long dresses and hardly ever wear anything that is shorter than knee-length. there are a lot of grills who still respect these values,, too bad the majority of men courting us are degenerate cucks

Well considering that they would just keep having more and more children I would guess that they had plenty of it.

Nah mane. It's one of the "sit-ins" from the Civil Rights Movement in the 60's. Black people went into white restaurants to see what all the hubbub was about.

One of the most pathetic threads I've seen

>the good old days
>prositution has existed for 2000 years
>Elizabeth bathory
>Flappers

No one can keep their women in check

Inb4 sharia

My happy place is a private room in a fancy train traveling through exotic and scenic locations.

It's overall not as good. But one thing that makes it bearable is that you can now get women to work and you can stay home if you are attractive in some way

In this scenario, you accept the world is doomed and jus let go

Accept that we are living in a virtual simulation and relax

(non-mathematical proof of virtual simulation in pic related)

That sucks. I love one-pieces and cute ones with frills and skirts and such.

So this thread is full of AGP trannies, right?

>Went to a swimsuit contest
Here is your first problem.

Tay... I miss her man

What ever happened to these fashionable swimming caps?

>>WHY DO GIRLS NOT WANT TO BE CUTE ANYMORE?

You know why.

>AGP

I don't keep up with your faggoty GBLTWTFLAWL acronyms, nor do I want to.

ok

It's actually staggering how bad fashion has become for both genders. It's just a hodgepodge of brightly colored shit that doesn't match or look good. I know that a lot of the materials used are used because they're comfortable or serve some kind of function, but it just looks like absolute shit.
Look at any random crowd in any city, and you'll see what I'm talking about.

I think mainstream fashion peaked in the 50s and 60s if you consider good taste, practicality and individuality (without going overboard). If you looked at a crowd, they would actually look like they matched the city they lived in. Then there's today. Imagine a crowd of tourists walking through an old neighbourhood. They all look like candy wrappers and plastic bags, or like poor people who wear nothing but loose fitting t-shirts and baseball caps.

>I think mainstream fashion peaked in the 50s and 60s
No. All normal women had ugly hair and nails during those years. Men looked good, though.

Where do you think it peaked?

Victorian era, as I said earlier.

Hmm I dunno. Maybe...

Pretty sure the outfits in Salem aren't historical but they sure as hell look amazing on the women

>Victorian era, as I said earlier.
Except that's completely unfeasable. What women wore back then just wouldn't work in a modern setting.

That looks pretty awful for sitting
I mean between them the dresses literally take all the fucking space, table included

I guess it was because of globalization. Instead of designers focusing on whats around the country and its influences, lots of shit got thrown in the market from different places saturating fashion and such.

Just my two cents about the matter.

Modern setting should be changed to match good fashion. Architecture especially is something that needs to go back in time just as much as fashion.

That does look nice, but I prefer simpler dresses.

Be pretty comfy on your ass though.

But yeah wearing a quilt around doesn't seem like a lot of fun, and it would never work in Australian weather.

I see women dress like this all the time, but I live in Florida. Of course I see sluts everywhere too, but we should be glad they dress the part so we can steer clear of them

>Architecture especially is something that needs to go back in time just as much as fashion.
I agree with this, but clothes need to be functional. You can't wear complex, frilly dresses if you're going to be doing any kind of work. Victorian fashion was also limited to wealthy women who didn't work or even tend to their homes. They had servants who did most of the work.
That's why I prefer the 50s. It's the point where practicality and class came together.

>thats a great thing you have there
>Lets just add some diversity, and just a little bit of socia-

WOOPS

Americans have conquered the world with hollywood and McDonalds.

Jeans, that's why.

>Victorian fashion was also limited to wealthy women who didn't work or even tend to their homes
No. Complex dresses were expensive and limited to wealthy women. Poorer women still wore Victorian fashion, just not as expensive. Back then, even poor people looked better and richer than the average person today, and this is true for both genders. And their day-to-day clothes were perfectly practical.

>I see women dress like this all the time

That sounds nice, but I'm sure it would just make me feel even worse for being forever alone.

Right on ameribro. I see few of them back in my homeland. Its all just plain jeans all around on the women. I kinda hate how people don't have the much fashion sense today.

I prefer the more elaborate ones myself.
I dunno, the simple dresses look pretty modern tier to me and it kinda loses the allure.
Then again I also think a woman looks way hotter in a fancy dress than while dressed like an actual slut

Would long pants or jeans considered slutty on a woman though? Despite covering the whole legs while being practical? I would think dresses shown in
, , and would take so much time to put on, and ironically women hate that.

>Poorer women still wore Victorian fashion, just not as expensive
That's not Victorian fashion. It's just what the lower classes had been wearing for hundreds of years. I can find Norwegian paintings from the early 1800s where they wear that. You can also find those types of clothes well into the 1940s in the countryside.

Find them and post them, please. I collect them.

>I dunno, the simple dresses look pretty modern tier to me

That's the whole point. Early modern dresses from the 20s, look great exactly because of the simplicity and clear, smooth lines.

dumping

Well I'm not really saying the dresses are practical, but they sure as hell look great. I mean, they restrict movement, corsets are hell etc
No, I don't find pants or jeants slutty on a woman, I just find it pretty ugly.
I suppose this user has it right.
The dresses of the 50s aren't as good looking as let's say Victorian era but at least they are functional.