Why don't you have a Valentine?

got ringworm

masturbating is more convenient than sex

more.

Tried

but i do

tell us your story, weary traveller

Ex dumped me last year by ghosting me. Fell into depression but now
I'm sorting my life out, hitting the gym.
I'm not interested anyone. Waste of time

wasted quads

Because I don't leave the house

don't really have anyone special i care about at the moment.

My ex tried to hit me up but shes a cheating whore so fuck that.

Because I broke up w/ my girlfriend a month ago a don't feel ready to date again quite yet. I need another month or two at most to get over things, think about stuff, etc.

Thought about grabbing a quick drink at the bar down the street tonight, just to people-watch, or maybe poke around Tinder for the evening, but idk. I think I'm just going to play vidya gaymes and watch anime.

Bc I’m a cuck

Moar

At 32 I've gotten used to being single on Valentine's day. It's just another day to go to work, eat some crappy single guy dinner, and then go to bed to prepare for another day of work.

I'm a loser.

Plain and simple.

Because it doen't take me long to look at a horseshoe

Sounds like me. What do you do and how much do you make?

Software engineer. 110k + bonuses averaging 30k or so. I'm sure most people here would be jealous of that, but money can't buy happiness.

Yeah I make 150-175k a year, own 1BR apartment in lucrative city so I understand where you’re coming from. I work in SEO.

'Cause I'm married.
Kill me, please.

Why aren't you going out to dinner with your wife? At least you have someone. Make the best of it.

Wow those legs .....more?

I'm going to fuck a chick up the ass later tonight, for now i'm content with shots of whiskey

Because i'm a loser with low self esteem that has allowed himself to become fat and ugly

Wait, what amy adams movie is this?

Do women actually expect their guy to take them out to dinner on a wednesday night?

Maybe we'd feel better with jobs that actually help people instead of just being parasites on society. I work on mobile games where the entire goal is to make games just frustrating enough to extract money from people with addictive tendencies, while being not quite annoying enough to get all the free players to quit. I'd probably feel the same way working in SEO.

Maybe? My job is to maintain and develop our link profile through content syndication, content strategy, partnerships, link placement etc. I basically have to ensure that outlets source our content, interviews, etc. I think, at first glance, it’s less “parasite” than your role but it’s fefinitely in a similar realm. I need to make sure that when you search for a specific set of keywords you come to my site and spend your money there.

Actually, she made me a wonderful dinner. It's the one thing she does really well. We don't go out on VD because everyone else does. We go the next night. But... flowers, chocolate, card, wine...
no sex though. Haven't had that in... a decade or so.

It's not about what they expect. It's hopefully about both of you enjoying spending time with the person you supposedly love. If you don't, maybe you're better off posting on Sup Forums on a Wednesday night while your wife fantasizes about having a relationship with a man who's interested in her.

Women don't like me. End of story.

>girl I have a mild crush on didn't show up in class today
I wonder if she's sick or not single.

Cuz bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks

why not?

um... why have you had no sex in a decade?
that's significantly worse than the average shitty marriage

I'm not married but if i did i'd actually try to be romantic and treat her well already without having to wait for the designated corporate holiday event.

Because I'm a failure at life and have a crippling anxiety and depression that makes me afraid and unmotivated to even leave my house, let along approach some random woman I don't know out on a date

dude wow what the fuck

im in college but dont want to graduate because i dont want a job because they sound horrible

On the bright side, it's getting harder and harder to get a job these days, even with a college education. Maybe you'll get lucky and end up homeless on the street instead.

Yes. It all depends on your work life balance. I work two days at my homeoffice from around 6am to 2pm. Those days are perfect. Enough spare time for everyone and everything. But three days a week I gave to drive to my office - 90mins per tour. Those additional three hours are killing me so fucking much. For its not sure that I can do that homeoffice stuff forever

Same dude

yeyyy

stop asking only the staciest stacies out and then being devastated when they predictably say no

She's face down ass up getting fucked by a guy worth her time, so not you.
They're probably in love.

Because I don't go out and talk to people.

No sex drive because I'm chronically Ill. Also I like books and funs instead of socializing

damn

Because she's divorcing me.

atomic friendzoned

Cause im too depressed and too boxed in to let anyone close to me. Last girl i talked go it went good for a while then the flame died. Still crying about it tbh. Im smoking weed and drinking if you care OP

shes moving away so i had to cold shoulder her so feels wouldn't be had
>p.s. feels were had

Why is it so lucrative for you and is that unique for the industry? Would you say it's a good field to enter or is it oversaturated?