There have been 18 school shootings this year, in 45 days. Just out of curiosity...

There have been 18 school shootings this year, in 45 days. Just out of curiosity, how many documented cases of private gun owners stopping "bad guys" have there been in that amount of time? Any?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.uritraining.com/?p=88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this retarded

I blame the parents.

Isn't that an M4 though?

45 rounds in a minute? False.

Chances of weapon not jamming slim

AR-15 is overrated.

Its a fundamental right. We don't have to justify shit.

The problem is that we don't arm our children.

If 1 out of 6 kids in that school carried a loaded firearm, there would only be 2 dead. 4 tops.

Why do we teach Art and not Firearms?

kill yourself OP

Interesting that the increase in school shootings comes at a time when gun laws are under hot debate. Almost seems like someone is pushing an agenda through covert means.

180, prove me wrong

you can't, because most don't get reported, nowhere tracks such incidents, and the media is disinclined to report on them.

you really think he would have scored 17 if there was a gun in every classroom?

>facts are retarded

American logic

by that logic here's the health care you deserve

lol I hope you have kids and they get shot at school

I know this has to be bait, but I'm bored, so:

Schools are gun-free zones, so no law-abiding citizen within them has a gun; There's nobody to stop the "bad guys".

It's almost like gun-free zones only constrain decent people who obey laws and don't try to commit mass murder.

Who cares school is for FAGGOTS.

He's saying the laws haven't changed to keep up with the technology you mongoloid

>American logic

the laws have changed. thats why for #2 you need a background check, sometimes a license, and to register the gun. the first one you could buy at a convenience store at age 12.

here's the press you have the right to

Yeah dude, you didn't get it

We should armor our children. Problem solved.

Most cases of prevented robberies / assaults / attempted murders go unreported. That being said, I can't recall the statistics to a T but there are more than 3x the number of defensive uses than there are murders each year. This objectively makes guns better. That's giving suicide by firearm (a little over a third of gun deaths each year) to the antigun side.

Yep... everyone should be allowed to get one...

can you list the 18 school shootings for us? or is this some propaganda you picked up somewhere?

it is simply an example of "No Guns Zone" policy failing.
all a psychopaths sees is "No one defending themselves here, have a ball zone"
if you actually had armed guards on duty at schools you would see less of this shit.

It has NOthing to do with guns. millions of americans have guns. first off you should be at least 21 to own a gun. No history of presecription drugs (the real culprits for these shootingd) as well. The media needs to stop giving these guys notoriety. Our culture is sick. we live in a time of pharmaceutical phycotic drugs, high stimulation, narcissists, violent hip hop mainstream culture in movies music.. etc basically an age of decadence.

private gun owners stopping any "bad guys" is just a fantasy used to sell more guns.

tell ya what, we can go back to the 2nd amendment as it existed then if we accept the other civil rights as they were then. that means no mass surveillance, no 'border exceptions' to search, no outlawing any drug, no outlawing prostitution, rolling the age of consent back to 12 (and 7 in delaware), no outlawing CP

Maybe just give teachers guns to protect our students and the shooters won't try shit?

He was saying the narrative you're about to try and push is retarded. Thanks for playing though.

BAnnigng guns is a Lazy and dangerous answer to this issue.

Is this better, since it's wood now too?

I don’t even care at this point. Go ahead and change the guns laws and pat yourself on the back, acting like you achieved something. Then we can all watch as these shootings continue to happen.

No one was injured at 8 of those shootings, and 2 were suicides.

Another user told this in a different thread but it's the absolute truth of America these days compared to old.

It's not the weapon, or even the people doing the shootings. The burdern is on the parents who didn't raise their children. There were no participation medals, if you lost, your parents told you they we're proud of you for working hard and that if you worked harder maybe you could win next time. Parents drilled proper manners into their children. Respect was ingrained.
These shooters have no one they can go to with their issues. They've never been taught with how to cope with losing. They've never been taught how to work your way out of a shitty situation. All they know is that they feel like society has treated them. They used to get the same medal for losing that the winning kid got. So when they're depressed, they think it's because other people haven't given them what they deserve. Stop treating your children like they're perfect. They're not, and it's your job to help them realize the inner faults they posses and help them to work through those faults.

dude a schizo is way more likely to be violent when not medicated

The anti gun media counts and drive by, suicide or other discharge in the same zip code as a school a "school shooting"

A fantasy? then why do you call the police when a shooting happens? fucking retard. tell me kid, how do you stop a shooter then? maybe youre not man enough to defend yourself and rely on the governemnt to help you but i know better. Cops protect you AFTER the fact. never before

I bet you've never even been in the same room as an AR15

>18 school shootings
> how many documented cases of private gun owners stopping "bad guys" have there been in that amount of time?

Because lawful owners won't bring a gun in school, you goddamn retard. It'd be unlawful.

From their cold dead hands *smiles jewishly*

These are stunts issues by the illuminate. They paid these crisis actors to live through this "event" so they can blame guns and take the 2nd amendment away in order to disarm the population but since we have God Emperor Trump our guns will become stronger to take down these sickos and protect our great country from invaders.

Actually... those can fire up to 700 rounds if yer really fast on the trigger and have a huge magizine... I've dumped a 30round magazine in just a few seconds.

No, because then big fuckers or nogs would just snatch the gun from the teacher or some shit. You think a teacher pulling a gun out at a student in "self defense" or to deter him would look good? Nah, the would-be shooter would just either use that as a victim card or take it and do what he wants.

I always kind of laugh at the fact that it's a living document in reference to the first, fourth, and fifth, but the second is only meant for muskets. (Which is also a retarded argument as they had many developments similar to machine guns that would have been reasonably been improved upon. i.e. The puckle gun)

This. I bet none of the anti-gun fags are gonna reply to this post because of a simple but effective answer to it.

I'll add to it: Look at how well Chicago is doing in gun control, their laws are the strictest when it comes to gun control and yet they have the highest amount of gun-related deaths to date. The amount of school shootings happening once in different cities doesn't even amount to the amount of shootings that happen daily there, and as such >does not apply to the overall problems that guns might have caused.

BECAUSE EVERY GOD DAMN SHOOTING HAS HAPPENED WGERE LAW ABIDING CITIZENS ARE BANNED FROM POSSESSING THEM YOU FUCKING IMBECILES!!

if good guys, guys that follow laws, aren't allowed to have firearms, how do you expect them to stop the bad guys ignoring those laws?

But here I am expecting you assfucks to have some sense.

We should make killing people illegal. Problem solved.

Schools are gun freezones.
You legally cannot have guns in a gun free zone

/thread

>complains about tragic school shootings
>wishes death on someone's future kids cause they don't agree with him

You're one of those "tolerant liberal" faggots we hear so much about, right>

didnt you post this pasta in another thread but with your dad saying some bullshit?

you also can't lose any other right just because you're a felon. it's absurd. especially for the vast majority of felons who aren't even convicted of something violent

(((They)))

>WGERE
Also stop promoting being bad guys in your culture. You are turning into the 3rd world.

So that means in 45 days, there were 8 incidents in which a person brought a gun to a school and shot at least one person.

have there been so few that you can't even name any?

this

Banning guns would actually be a win/win. Because one of two things would happen.

Either
1. Banning guns actually DOES make a difference and we see a huge decrease in mass shootings

OR
2. Nothing changes and we all can laugh and stroke our egos further knowing that antigunners were wrong all along.

Nah man, c'mon. You really think these chucklefucks are here to debate with some intellectual honesty and integrity? That doesn't fit the narrative.

>implying pedantry matters

i think it shoots more than 35

Except that it's not.

blog.uritraining.com/?p=88

Saved it from him but it's practically a unanimous memory among older folks, my father and his dad as well.

>Fags gonna fag
>Fags fag in other countries
>But guns are the problem
thanks for the bait thread fam, see you in a few days

What is this?

First off.. that's an M4 Carbine. Second, only fully automatic rifles, which are ILLEGAL, shoot 45 rounds a minute. Fuck bump stops... you have to know what your doing to get that to work well.

Think of this, had this fucking school had ONE armed guard this kid might have been taken out, or thought twice about it. Guns aren't the problem... psycho's who are loaded up with anti-depressants and god knows what other drugs are.

Or option 3, the state, or some other powerful entity takes advantage of the disarmed population to establish an authoritarian regime in which personal freedom, human rights, and the rule of all are rendered meaningless. But that's kind of a moot point since much of the pro-gun crowd would likely be complicit in such a regime anyway.

>tell me kid,
>maybe youre not man enough
not like a big, strong manly man like you. i guess the marketing campaign worked on you big guy

holy fuc/k/ thats sexy

silly and impractical and not on anyone's mind

No, if 1 out of 6 kids at any school carried a fire arm, there would be more dead kids.

What, did you forget what high school was like already?

How many people die when fags fag elsewhere?

Well seeing that the school was a gun free zone I doubt any legal gun owners were there. Go back to Europe and get run over by religion of peace.

Puckle gun

And only landowning men can vote or hold office, slavery is legal again, no income tax, uppity blacks get lynched, abortion is illegal, and only white europeans are allowed to immigrate to the united states. No social security, no welfare, no WIC, no divorce.

Oh and the 1st amendment would only apply to the printed or spoken word, and only printing technology that existed before 1780 is covered by the 1st amendment.

Oh, and NONE of the constitutional rights you enjoy applies outside of washington DC since the idea of incorporation didn't exist, so states could do things like ban or force religion, make women property, dont allow certain races to vote at all, racial segregation, anti misceganation laws, removing certain ethnic groups from the state entirely, and pretty much literally anything they want.

Haven't heard anyone actually answer OP's loaded question yet, so here you go, faggot.

In 2016, the Obama-commissioned CDC report on gun violence found that guns had been used in successful cases of self-defense between 500,000 and 3,000,000 times that year alone.

So if a similar situation persists this year: 45 days have elapsed this year so far divided by 365 days equals .1233 multipled by 500,000 and 3,000,000 respectively means that guns have potentially saved life or limb in the United States between 61,650 and 369,900 times already this year.

Fuck you.

And look at how many people were killed in the Revolutionary War, Civil War, War of 1812, and pretty much every major conflict before the 1900's. You stupid shitfuck.

Well that's just a retarded point. Gun laws have been "hotly debated" for almost 50 years as we connected with the world more and realized we're the only country with these guys laws. I mean only country that's not a shithole.

Anti depressants only fuck with you the first week or so

*2013, my b.

y-yes

lets not ban guns and pretend that banning them changes nothing without first trying it out and observing change

What do you suppose we do then? Arm every teacher in america with a fucking gun? Now, I think banning guns is a retarded idea. But this idea that having guns stops mass shootings is equally retarded. Not only would arming every teacher with a gun be fucking stupid, it would be buttfuckingly expensive. No way would they allow that.

Your argument might work elsewhere (even then that argument falls flat on its face), but it does not work when talking about SCHOOL shootings. Arming teachers or having armed security guards around children is a ridiculous idea, and you would know that if you weren't a slackjawed braindead fuckbelt with a PhD from Stupid Town University, you motherfuck.

i dont think he started yet, so shut the fuck up! no spoilers

Implying what? I was just asking if it was an M4.

WOKE AS FUCK

This fucker wins.

>Any
Yes if you would just Google them, plus those 45 school shootings were mostly the result of illegally acquired weapons and gang violence.

Choking on food is the leading cause of death for children under 4. There aren't enough children shot each year to register a tenth of a percentage point in the national averages for fatality causes for children. With that in mind it I think it makes sense to ban putting shit in food for no fucking reason. As for the guns, lets be real. The only way to change guns laws in the manner you're implying is to repeal the second amendment. Good luck on the one. You hippys couldn't even expand background checks after Sandy Hook.

Good deflection. good rebutal. dont blame me for your lack of T, go up to a women and tell her youre not sure you can protect her because youre scared of guns..see how wet she gets

No one is addressing it because you literally said why do we teach kids art and not guy discipline. That's a retarded thing to say you retard.

Traders asked the founding fathers if they could have cannons on their ships and they were like hell yeah. Also there were high capacity quick firing weapons at the time and the U.S. gov wanted to buy them and therefore knew of their existence. If they wanted that type of gun banned they would have made an exception for them in the second amendment.

Even if this is true, which for the sake of argument I will allow, the death toll is less than the flu this year if you stop tallying flu deaths and continue at the same rate for school shootings x 100. Ban the flu.

theres a couple bad things in there but it would really be worth the tradeoff.

muh powerful entity
muh disarmed population
muh faggotry

say we did ban guns.
are you actually retarded enough to believe the citizenry as a whole is retarded enough to just hand them over?
what are you smoking, exactly?

>dermal armor implants fucking when

Horse cock. When I took Zoloft I wanted to blow my head off for a month. When I took Celexa I was fine. When I took Cymbalta I wanted to lay in bed all day. When I took whatever that shit is to make you quit smoking I wanted to skin people alive.

That's the most retarded comparison ever holy shit Amerifats are so bad at logic