SCHOOL SHOOTING MEGATHREAD!

SCHOOL SHOOTING MEGATHREAD!

Dumping everything I have here.

videos.metro.co.uk/video/met/2018/02/14/1837993826695493359/960x540_MP4_1837993826695493359.mp4
videos.metro.co.uk/video/met/2018/02/14/2497240788229403381/960x540_MP4_2497240788229403381.mp4
abc.net.au/news/2018-02-15/florida-shooting-17-confirmed-dead-several-people-surgery/9449076
twitter.com/MSNBC/status/963913175967191041/video/1
streamable.com/dn52h
streamable.com/5pk75
twitter.com/DailyMail/status/963925211140812801/photo/1
twitter.com/WJXTvic/status/963899957559390210/video/1
twitter.com/CNN/status/963963349267550208/video/1
twitter.com/FoxNews/status/963939274868641792/video/1

more images coming

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=070_1518657836
videos.metro.co.uk/video/met/2018/02/14/2497240788229403381/960x540_MP4_2497240788229403381.mp4
alicetraining.com/
twitter.com/buttgoblion101/status/963939299187183616
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do ppl just hide under a fucking desk

If you see the picture of the shooter going around with a communist party shirt, it is fake. I can't believe I had to give visual explanation to these tards.

Only real option when youre in a classroom and its part of what youre drilled to do. Did you not go to highschool, user?

Should they hide behind a tree?

Oh right, it's a classroom. Retard

if only the victims have simple access to weapons, they could have protected themselves. kek

i would stand next to the door opening and wait for him to come in the room and slam the shit out of him if there was a possibility. its easier said than done but i'm impulsive as fuck and would rather do that then just sit there and take a bullet.

OP is still here, just fighting the filters.

>I would do all this shit in a situation ive never been in and thus dont know how I would react but im a fucking badass when I think about how it would go down in my head

okay.

liveleak.com/view?i=070_1518657836

why do they have a choo choo train going while walking out of the building that looks retarded

i have been into several moments where icould have been dead from a gun and knife and fights where my arm was dislocated while someone tried to stab me.

So i had my fair share of experience. Like i said i'm impulsive as fuck. but i dont want to die just by hiding under a fucking desk.

did you go to high school motherfuckers? i graduated last year and they literally train you attack the shooter or jump out the windows

you're not impressing anyone by lying on Sup Forums
you're not special or cool, stop being a fag

dem screams on dn52h. I wish i could see what was happening.

well, i'm not.

But i'm just saying what i would have done even if its easier said than done.

But you're calling me out. Sorry for your pathetic sad life where you havent experienced nothing but fapping to cuck threads.

Right, I'm the retard here. It's okay, we all think you're big and strong, wish you were here to teach me how to not fap to cuck threads

Oh yeah, thats fl. I remember that Algebra text book fucking anywhere.

Why do you think acting like being in fights makes your life cool? It makes you sound like an absolute loser who can't make good decisions.

>only 17 dead
pretty fucking pathetic tbh. it's not a major shooting unless the shooter can get a score of 30+

You wouldn't do shit tough guy.

white trash probably, always looking for a reason to seem tough even if it reveals their status as a nigger imitator

Another 17 badly injured. Hundreds affected.

The land of freedumb strikes again.

damn rip

How large are you? Just smack the gun out of his hands if you actually truly and wholly believe he's not expecting someone to be waiting for him when he opens that door. At least you'll die a hero.

kek

I'm just sad that Paddock's record of 58 is going to be so hard to beat.

it shows the police outside that they arent reaching for a weapon and that they are innocent trying to escape

he beat "some of you guys are alright"

nigger what?

What a faggot ass thread....

Just sounds like every young guy making up hardcore fantasies in their mind about what they'd do. We've all had those friends.

why?

hoax. There was no shooting, it's all crisis actors from the Clinton/Obama/Putin deep state to take your guns.

ah yes, the sub-5'10'' who "had a tough childhood"

kek

President Donald Trump quietly signed a bill into law Tuesday rolling back an Obama-era regulation that made it harder for people with mental illnesses to purchase a gun.

The rule, which was finalized in December, added people receiving Social Security checks for mental illnesses and people deemed unfit to handle their own financial affairs to the national background check database.

>train you attack the shooter or jump out the windows

The guy used a gun to do the shooting. Just saying

zog valentine's day sacrifice

I hear 3 out of 5 shootings on average use a gun.

the other 2 used rifles

This had better be bait. It's obviously the same guy

More like they trained you to attack peenors with your tonsils.

yeah its true. they even make you practice throwing balls and shit at a pretend shooter. first time i went out a window in a drill i got covered in mud. the idea is to either incapacitate the shooter or get out because being a sitting duck is supposed to be worse than doing something

i dont have tonsils

Im actively for guns, but you cant be retarded enough to actually think its more likely for that to be true than just some dude shooting a school. Thats like saying people wouldnt lie on the internet.

that kid in the movie Kevin something used a bow

Why can a teenager have the capability to commit mass murder with the twitch of a finger?

Only Cho got 30+ man. Sandy was N2. this is N3.

How much are you being paid to post?
From what country are you posting?

>videos.metro.co.uk/video/met/2018/02/14/2497240788229403381/960x540_MP4_2497240788229403381.mp4

Teacherfag here. What fucking school did you go to? The James Bond Conservatory for Shitposting Trolls?

I would run faster then a black man after hearing that his girlfriend gave birth topkek

Bitch that is literally increasing the chance a student dies by having them engage a shooter.

Paddock wasn't a school shooting. Doesn't count

broke your tonsils on too many peenors I bet.

cool how you can just make stuff up on the internet
- typing from the phone embedded in my nutsack

i'm a manlet. 5'9 (180 CM)

But it doesnt matter. would slam myself into him, the fucking retard could just randomly kill you sitting under a table.

Kinda hard to aim when people are chucking books, pencils, and shit from all angles

>movie
Okay and?

i would, unlike your pussy ass.

You see, killbots have a preset kill limit. Knowing their weakness, I sent wave after wave of my own men at them until they reached their limit and shut down.

I'm not big and strong. i just know i wouldnt let some faggot shoot me and wait under a table for it to happen if i knew it was coming.

and yeah, wanna fuck?

>they even make you practice throwing balls
yeah, no, you have no balls.

always pencil shavings

>Feeling a lil nostalgic this morning
>go to old iPod
>play first song on shuffle
>foster the people-pumped up kicks
>MY FUCKING FAVORITE
>think about columbine and how bad that was
>hoping something like that never happens again
>watch news 2 hours later
>fuck

Where did i mention it was cool? i just said ive had my fair share of experience to actually do something and know in what scenarios i would wuss out.

What are the victems names

Its called ALICE trainning you stupid fucking teacher. I swear k-12 teachers are the stupid fuckers that cause this shit
its what Ohio has schools do now, but youre only supposed to engage the shooter if he enters the room. If a shooter enters a room, it just makes it easier for them to kill everyone if no one is doing anything to stop him

Nice commie shirt faggot.

a few years back when i was a senior our neighbor school got shot up and they had a training where they told us to hide underneath desks

sure thing jan, keep on combing through the replies on your retarded posts to defend your micropenis, maybe people will think you'd actually do it instead of shitting your pants like literally every kid in the high school did

minors, unreleased

is shopped

>ALICE trainning
>they teach you to throw 45 year old divorced waitresses at the shooter.

Sure Double O Seven

jesus christ i know its the same faggot responding the same way to everyone. you're that one guy i talk to about crypto and how i made 10K profit and then he says "you're dreaming, its not meant for you" Even thought the proof is right in front of you. fucking off yourself, wouldnt even be surprised if you're from holland, negative piece of shit.

alicetraining.com/
This is what the teachers said it was from. I dont know if it was just Ohio but they had to learn the new techniques, and they keep a go-bucket, which has a tool that can easily break glass so that way students can escape out of the windows easier.

Well heck

>would slam myself into him
> while screaming REEEEEEEEEEEEE

fucking kek

Yeah, my dick is not that big either. but again; i have never said it to look cool.

So you would stay under your fucking table waiting for the shooter to come in to blow your brains out?

tfw that dead girl looking lowkey sexy

You think that if these school shootings were really happening, nothing would get done? No, it'sbeccause we know that they're just libtard LARPing that we protect our guns.

If these things really happened, the parents of the dead kids would let us all dig up their corpses and examine them publicly, by as many people as wanted to... but the parents won't let us see their dead kids. Proof there are no dead kids.

If I was there I would go right up to the shooter and smack his gun, then punch him up, im 6'5 and im a hoodrat, I can fight really well since I was raised by the crips in the ghetto of new york

twitter.com/buttgoblion101/status/963939299187183616 i think i am the only one with is video??

If I was there with my buck knife there would have been a real change to the situation

I don't fuck with crpyto because I'm not a gambling retarded faggot, spend less time on nippon imageboards and you'll stop seeing ghosts

wouldnt want to know what sound i would make.