I know that most of everyone on here is spending Valentine's Day alone, so let's have a comfy thread...

I know that most of everyone on here is spending Valentine's Day alone, so let's have a comfy thread. Tell us about anything you want, and maybe respond to a post or two

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/327890/I_am_Bread/
youtube.com/watch?v=0j4legivzNM
youtube.com/watch?v=51r5f5OdIY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've been thinking about getting a cat these days, there's something really healing about animals

Unless you happen to get one that's a total dick, like mine.

comfy af hby?

Man, I'm scared of the future. What can I do to stop the fear?

why are you afraid of the future?

What the fuck kinda vidya are ya playing on a goddamn toaster?!

store.steampowered.com/app/327890/I_am_Bread/

Thinking about getting a bunny. Do any of you have one? And is there anything specific I should know?

You wouldn't know comfy if it was slappin' you in the face

they frequently attack their owners

Today I went to UNI and learned. It was a normal day for me. It is my birthday, but I feel bad for the bad things that happened today. So I didn’t celebrate much.

Don't let the bad things keep you from celebrating, user. Bad things are always happening. There is good out there too, the news just doesn't report on it as much, cause it doesn't get good ratings. Happy Birfday!

If I get a new pet it'll either be a cat or a bunny.

From previous comf thread, may it RIP.

For the past few months I've started to be more worried about death. Just a sense of nothingness horrifies me, and I really hate it.

Be honest with yourself, and make your time count. I have trouble with that as well. Too damn comfy sometimes.

I know how you feel, but you really do just need to live life to the fullest and try to ignore the coming of death

apology for poor english, i am russio

when were you when toaster was console?

>was sat at home drinking blue when pjotr ring
>'user, toaster warm video disk'
>'yes'

Stay and have some food anons.

There are breeds with different tendencies. Little delicate ones that you can hold up to giant aggressive ones. We had an aggressive one when I was a kid and that rabbit hated everyone except my mom. She would snarl and grunt at us if we ever came close, so we called her 'The Enforcer'. Loved my mom though.

my dad's dying. I still look up to him, and he's my best friend. I'm really going to miss him. I don't know what to do, I've kind of lost my passion for life.

spend as much time as you can with him, then make sure that when you have kids, you become the father that you were lucky enough to have

If I can try and put it in perspective, it's just returning to what you were before you were born. a natural state. life's the aberration. and it's not 'nothing', because you're not aware.

thanks user

Enjoy the time you have together now. That is a rough situation that is inevitable, but sucks. Try and make him as comfortable and have as much fun as possible, whatever he likes doing.

My dad is older than most parents for people my age so I want to enjoy the time while it lasts, even if he seems healthy now.

I am horribly depressed but I will live. I'm starting a stream on Twitch soon. I don't expect to make any money but I feel it would be a good way to get over my social anxiety.

right on, thanks

what games?

Cats are wonderful pets

will you Sup Forums my valentine?

I’m gonna kill myself for that shitty pun, i look like a girl anyways lmao

that pic posted on a site that praises hitler as the second coming of jesus christ...

>i look like a girl

yes i will be your valentine posts pics bb

Probably just fighting games. I'm really into DBFZ atm so I may start with just that at first.

discord?

Icarus#1215

They poop millions of tiny balls everywhere, but its not as stinky as other poop.

>best friend has terminal cancer
>its almost definitely his last valentines day here on earth
>probably his last holiday here on earth
>wrote him a poem about how hes a father to me
>ends up crying
>take him out to his favorite steak restaurant too
>praying its not our last time going there

scary world.

I like this kinda room.

These threads give me slight anxiety. No idea why...

I was gonna show you my face, but nvm

then show us what stuff makes you comfy and relaxed. Comfy isn't set in stone for everyone based on these threads.

kek

Anyone have some comfy memes? Stuff like gondola, introvert comics, text over images.

Would be a lovely place to sit in the rain or no rain.

Alaska seems comfy. Not many people is a plus on its own.

Hi! Just popping in to say whatever is getting you down right now, just hang in there! If you feel like things can't get any worse, then they can only get better! :-D

>I know that most of everyone on here is spending Valentine's Day alone
I like being alone, but maybe that's because I haven't found someone I really want to spend my time with.

>Tell us about anything you want, and maybe respond to a post or two
I don't know what I want.

I find this quite comfy

Raise it from a kitten for best results

The view

>If you feel like things can't get any worse
I think that I think that things can always get worse.

Original half life

>Anyone have some comfy memes?
How's this?
youtube.com/watch?v=0j4legivzNM

Happy birthday Josiah

Bunnys are the best, but be careful with the wires, because he'll probably eat them (and don't keep it on a cage all day please, it will make him depressed all day)

I like the rotting industrial aesthetic.

Spent Valentine's Day at work because I'm a cook. Spent the whole day making sure other people's Valentine's Days were good. Pretty satisfying honestly. Busy as fuck but everything went smoothly and people were happy.

Helps that I have a girlfriend who's ok with the fact that we're not doing anything on Valentine's Day. We're doing something on my next day off instead.

She turned my proposal down with an "I'm sorry" and running out of the restaurant.

It turns out that three years of dating only made her realize I wasn't what she wanted.

Thank God they let me refund the ring.

I'm looking up at the massive complex I work at. Raining, going to rain harder today.

Something has been... gouged out of me. Was she just being polite, all those times? When we woke up in each other's arms? What did I do wrong? I called twice, no answer. I stopped calling, because I may be heartbroken, but I'm not a stalker.

A homeless man desperately tries to find some place he's not shooed out of where it's not raining as hard, and I remember: things could be a whole lot fucking worse.

So I put on my big boy pants, my big boy face, and I go up to the 14th floor to fill out reports, and pretend I still matter to someone, aware that all of us are one slip-up away from being fired.

Great for morale, that. Boss loses his shit over his daughter breaking parole, and suddenly people lose their jobs over typos.

There'll be no one back at the apartment to unwind with. She took her things and left. I guess I'll use the time to update my resume, just in case.

I still matter to me, I think.

I'm working on a quarterly report when I hear the news two cubicles over. Smith, fired last week after five years of service- over a late report due to things he couldn't control- put a bullet in his brain.

We all hear Mr. Graves calling him worthless as he shoveled his life into a box, telling him to kill himself.

I see the bloated bastard walk by. His head is hung low, face somber. He's heard.

I bet you're proud of yourself now, you fucking asshole.

Rain beats against the windows. When mom was still alive, she told me that rain was the angels crying for us.

But now, I know the truth. No one cries for anyone else.

We all cry alone- hobos, wage slaves, and bosses.

Not sure if that is a unique cool pool or a sewer. I kinda like it either way, though hopefully its not poopy.

This is fucking comfy as fuck.

comfy stadia?

I just worked a 9 hour shift at work and now that I'm in bed I think I put in overtime was because I didn't want to think of the fact that no one thinks about me. It's the holiday of "love" but I don't get love anymore. Not from my sister in a sibling way, not from my mother (she always hated me) and I've been shutting myself off from the idea of love since my ex dumped me and fucked my friend 3 years ago. I'm sad, even though I deny it, but I still love to draw. Ever since I was a kid, and now I won't give up on the one thing i love.

youtube.com/watch?v=51r5f5OdIY0

That was beautiful user

Too many ritualized Japanese elements to be a sewer.

Note the soap bottles in the lower left hand corner. It's an onsen, I think.

Remember there’s still beauty in life lads