AMA

AMA
I was at the shooting and knew the kid 2 years prier he actually showed me Sup Forums through rekt threads

give me the story chap im not up to date

will i ever get a GF ?

its about the kid in Florida that shot up his school

Then who was phone?

?

No one gives a fuck, kill yourself

lurk more

No not until gook moot moves out

/thread

Why didn't he pick a mosque or a wellfare office? Ya know, a higher value target.

>Also, proof faggot.

what do you think if gun control and NRA?

This is Murrica. You have to clarify which shooting. We have mass shootings daily.

What was his motives

Did he actually showed you Sup Forums through trap threads because you're a gay homosexual faggot?

Idk he had no friends I ignored except for some green texts and rekt threads he showed me also how would I prove it

Were you at the shooting and did you know the kid 2 years prior (sic) and did he show you Sup Forums through rekt threads?

I think it's dumb criminals will always find a way to get them

I think it's working out fine. The NRA isn't a big deal.

Florida Broward county today

>also how would I prove it
by posting nudes of your sister
this is the only way, you must do it OP

He was a loner we never really talk but he was really mad when my friend got him kicked out

Yes lmao

Gotcha. Do you guys think it's worth it though to have a chance of catching them while illegally trying to possess them? Also, what do the pro guns think an alternative solution is?

>No friends = not beingin2googlemaps?
>Fuck outta here

Also
>School ID?
>Year Book?
>Anything that shows some credibility?
Use your head, newfag.

Sister is 12 so no + why would I have them

well he didnt write down those links to Sup Forums with a pen n paper? he must have sent it via online messaging? a screenshot and ms paint will do wonders.

plz op, dubs say answer

Just want to add that OP can blur name and picture. Just ID of the same school to show you go in the same school.

We had no school ids and never bought a year book and we don't have a uniform I'll try and find a way

He showed me in class

Exactly what I was hoping for. You now have my full attention.
Post a fully clothed pic of her for starters.

Gtfo

show dick

A man's gotta do what they gotta do, y'know what I'm sayin'?

What about a Driver's license? Or fuck mail with your postal code?

Fuck you suck at Sup Forums credibility. Sage.

See, this guy gets it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP, Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

i eat Doritos, cunt