Jesus Christ America. What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Jesus Christ America. What the fuck is wrong with you people?

>18 school shootings in 45 days

You guys make fun of us every time we have a truck of peace incident but we don't get nearly as many incidents of peace to your mentally ill shootings with everyone hopped up on prescriptions.

Oh yeah and how's that make make america great again thing going by the way? Your roads still suck, you're still way behind in education, your economy still only caters to the richest and the only jobs Trump has created are shitty plant and factory jobs. #MAGA

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAfUI_hETy0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cruz did nothing wrong

Small price to pay for freedom#murica

i second this
he only wanted to target practice with his friends

>18 school shootings
Lemme guess, Tyrone blasting Jamal over crack?

Be real. We know that white people are the majority of mass shootings and tragedies.

And you guys also have more knife attacks, acid attack incidents, and do have gun violence, in addition to mass killings by trucks of peace. You guys don't exactly get a free pass in any of this, either.

>plant and factory jobs

That's the part that makes me laugh the hardest... jobs robots will do in 5 years so they can blame the Dems for job losses later.

Oh and he likes coal. COAL. Fucking... even China is shutting down the coal plants

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAfUI_hETy0

Reported!

Wonder if it was bullying related.

tht faggit is lukky he didnt try to shhoot up the school if i had been their i woul of kikked his autistic retarted fagget bitch ass the shott him wittth his own gun

Name the 18 schools pls... cause no there hasn’t

Really? I feel pretty safe when I walk around and those attacks are very rare per the capita of how many are here. You guys have one of the highest murder rates for a first world country (I suppose America is still considered first world).

conspiracy go fuck your mother

New Start High School
Coronado Elementary School
California State University, San Bernardino
Grayson College
Wiley College
Wake Forest University
Italy High School
The NET Charter High School
Marshall County High School
Murphy High School
Dearborn High School
Lincoln High School
Salvador B. Castro Middle School
Oxon Hill High School
Harmony Learning Center
The Metropolitan High School

Look.. School in America really sucks OK?

I think a better question is why are there so many school shootings in Ohio? Is that place really that bad?

Nothing wrong with us, how's life under Islamic rule or how is it not having running water? Do you even have a stable infrastructure? Where you from?

While the niggers rob, rape and shoot people on the daily!

niggers and poor fags in ohio

lul this I was looking at all the 2017 and 2018 shootings. Get your shit together Ohio.

oh look, these bullshit stats again
are you marketing the source article or something?

>Using Everytown for Gun Safety as a source for this claim

Lmao I bet they recorded every reported gunshot within a mile of every school in the country

Mid-Ohio here. It's a really shitty state. Education is bad, health care is shit (excluding two hospitals), income tax is ridiculous and our state is a drug infested shit hole.

Also, the people are fucking weird. They're the most uptight people I've ever met. I've been to most of the states by now and I've had nothing but wonderful experiences until I met Ohio. The people are rude as fuck, they're snobby (for what reason?) and all of them are so fucking weird.

If there's any kind of CIA covert op to turn people dumb or crazy, Ohio would be the place to investigate. I really don't get it. I thought the south would be full of ignorant idiots but they were nothing compared to Ohio.

yup, and suicides

>mfw many more minorities die from gun violence in the inner cities every day than crackers are killed in school shootings, but yurocucks don’t post shit about that
You’d fit right in in the American Democratic Party, OP.

And I myself feel pretty safe in my small town, where everyone already has a gun, and no one here is a fucking mental headcase with a thirst for mass-murder.

you're comparing expected violence in shit situations of gangs and poverty vs getting shot in a supposedly safe place where you're going to learn something to get somewhere in life.

even for you trumpards, that's a reach.

>Caring about shit when it's in the toilet
Shit's only a problem when it's left outside of the toilet. Niggers running around here shooting other Jamals and Tyrones over shit like shoes and bad drug deals isn't an epidemic. It needs to happen more if you ask me.

Then again, who would the Democrats have left to vote?

>United states
>school shootings
Everything is fine.

Yeah, because the Republican party is so much better. They all own guns and they pray to a make believe sky-fairy every time a tragedy happens.

You know, God's kind of an asshole. Why does he demand prayer but not prevent horrible atrocities?

ITT: Americans can't handle the fact their country is a shithole.

Businesses is booming

I honestly used to believe in the 2nd amendment very strongly but seriously theres only one way any gun crime would stop entirely.

Any gun related death is tragic, suicide, mass shooting or gang violeyou. Guns only have one function.

The only argument i would give to civilians continuing to own guns is hunting, but then that could be solved buy limiting any rifles to hunting ranges in rural areas.

Thats just my opinion, but to even consider disarmament of civilians, do police forces have that sweeping ability? I feel they would, even to clean out and detain most criminals. Backed by the military it could be a very real possibility. And after 1 month of 2018 probably necessary.

If you've done nothing wrong then nothing should be done wrong to you. These are death machines and should be treated as such.

America doesn't have a gun problem. It's a cultural problem. They would just resort to using other objects to kill or hurt people. Also, there's the problem of the underground gun market where gangs and felons get their guns.

It's not as simple as just sweeping the streets and taking away guns from law abiding citizens.

If we’re going to pretend that niggers killing each other doesn’t matter, then let’s subtract those killings from the stats
>mfw even with school shootings, minus gang violence America has the same gun murder rate as Western Europe.

jesus christ rest of world, what makes you think we give a shit what YOU think. Go mind your own business and stay the fuck out of ours MAGA

>18 school shooting in 45 days
>same gun murder rate as europe

wow, how do you even sleep at night being so stupid?

>18 school shooting
>Half of those are Jamal-on-Jamal crime classed as “school shootings” by progressives to pad the stats.
>Total up the dead from the nine honest-to-god psycho-in-a-middle-class-school shootings.
>compare with total firearm murders to date in Britain or France
Go ahead, I’m waiting . . .

>i can't be wrong with my conspiracy bullshit
>media must be lying!
>alexjones.jpg